What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

There's a whole spectrum for those in oblivion.....or denial. !!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-terrorists-afghanistan-against-pakistan.html
Illusion8 asked you a simple question: Where is the PROOF? And you go quote some Yank who said something in 2011 when he wasn't even a congressman but a lecturer in a shady university in the US of A. These were his personal views without any backup proof, since he was a lackey of Pakistan - part of the miniscule Pakistani caucus.

Clutching at straws as usual, Windy? Your lame posts are getting sillier by the day. Jeeez! :fie:

Illusion8 asked you a simple question: Where is the PROOF? And you go quote some Yank who said something in 2011 when he wasn't even a congressman but a lecturer in a shady university in the US of A. These were his personal views without any backup proof, since he was a lackey of Pakistan - part of the miniscule Pakistani caucus.

Clutching at straws as usual, Windy? Your lame posts are getting sillier by the day. Jeeez! :fie:
What an irony, when someone in the West points fingers at Pakistan, it puts wind in your sails on the contrary, when the blame falls on India, the same becomes a nobody....talk about hypocrisy.
What proof you need mate, if you mean thousands of unmarked graves then sorry we don't resort to those kinds of evidence, nor do we tend to go frivolous and go chest thumping only to end up with an egg in the face...post~18.. Pakistan gives out statements in a much more responsible manner and not without substance. !!

Dear Musharaaf why not point the finger at USA your sponsor??

A guy who voices anti India slogans is considered a patriot and a strong leader in Pakistan, Pakistani way of uniting country.

hes not lying. it is india that finances them. and thats all they could do finance they dont got the brains or guts to do it themselves.

Mushi sounds too desperate .

thats General musharraf to you.

hes not lying. it is india that finances them. and thats all they could do finance they dont got the brains or guts to do it themselves.

I agree there is a covert war between Indian intel agencies and Pakistani intel agencies, But blaming every thing happening because of seeds once saw by your own people and that too because of need of votes is an election stunt.

Pakistan gives out statements in a much more responsible manner and not without substance. !!
That was the joke of the day!:omghaha: In fact you made my day!! But I laughed so hard, I spilled coffee all over my fookin' keyboard and screwed it up!
Gaah.gif
Sheeesh!

I'm sending you the bill for replacement!
AngryBoss.gif

Why should we do it ourselves, when your people are happy to do it for us for a little bit of money? Only those with the intellect of a doormat would mutilate themselves in the process of slicing the enemy, Pakistan just hasn't learnt that lesson yet. Why should we set up training camps in our territory and create a chimera that will only strike at us a few years down the line, much more efficient and effective t finance the existing camps in Pakistan and let them do our job for us. I'm sure Mushy will understand, after all he's all about being decisive under exigent circumstances. :smokin:

Stay away from all religions, its virus.
One is green, the other saffron.
Judge what is good what is not.
And follow the truth, not your mother or father.

AThEISM AND SECULARIST ARE THE REAL VIRUS.

they had there chances at poor but showed nothing but genocide hunger and war.
careless and heartless is what athiest and agnostics are. they think only of themselves before anyone. they have no culture, no self respect, no honor, no shame but in the end in their time of need they stil say" oh god please if you exist help out then ill will believe in u".
the most arrogant smartass people in world are agnostic atheists. there is nothing greater themselves that they fear(god) so you can expect any kind of behavior from them.

careless and heartless is what athiest and agnostics are. they think only of themselves before anyone. they have no culture, no self respect, no honor, no shame but in the end in their time of need they stil say" oh god please if you exist help out then ill will believe in u".
the most arrogant smartass people in world are agnostic atheists. there is nothing greater themselves that they fear(god) so you can expect any kind of behavior from them.

Uhunh and the god fearing mullahs are so much better, they pretty much changed the meaning of Islam by slamming planes into buildings- literally "I Slam"!

How many Al Quaida suicide bombers have been atheist?

Why should we do it ourselves, when your people are happy to do it for us for a little bit of money? Only those with the intellect of a doormat would mutilate themselves in the process of slicing the enemy, Pakistan just hasn't learnt that lesson yet. Why should we set up training camps in our territory and create a chimera that will only strike at us a few years down the line, much more efficient and effective t finance the existing camps in Pakistan and let them do our job for us. I'm sure Mushy will understand, after all he's all about being decisive under exigent circumstances. :smokin:

lol now thats what i call a indian.
you guys can only wish you were as good as pakistanis. not only do our isi plan our attacks on india, we do them ourselves and we fund them ourselves. we are doing hell of a good job facing three countries at once( india, afghanistan, israel).
revenge only tastes good when you take care of your enemy with you own hands.

What an irony, when someone in the West points fingers at Pakistan, it puts wind in your sails on the contrary, when the blame falls on India, the same becomes a nobody....talk about hypocrisy.
What proof you need mate, if you mean thousands of unmarked graves then sorry we don't resort to those kinds of evidence, nor do we tend to go frivolous and go chest thumping only to end up with an egg in the face...post~18.. Pakistan gives out statements in a much more responsible manner and not without substance. !!

Jammer, the question remains same, where is the proof.

lol now thats what i call a indian.
you guys can only wish you were as good as pakistanis. not only do our isi plan our attacks on india, we do them ourselves and we fund them ourselves. we are doing hell of a good job facing three countries at once( india, afghanistan, israel).
revenge only tastes good when you take care of your enemy with you own hands.

Hell of a job indeed, nope we just outsource our work. Wherever the labor's cheaper, and at the moment its cheaper in Pakistan. Other than that, if your better than Indians then you wouldn't be in the sorry state you're in right now. Besides we baniyas and Zionists always win- its a habit. After all we created a new nation in 71 while you people will probably see a new nation emerge out of Balochistan (courtesy India) in a decade or so. :argh:

That was the joke of the day!:omghaha: In fact you made my day!! But I laughed so hard, I spilled coffee all over my fookin' keyboard and screwed it up!
Gaah.gif
Sheeesh!

I'm sending you the bill for replacement!
AngryBoss.gif

I would put that down to.......A Joker's rage. !! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom