What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

whats there pass?
let me know what you think.

No need to go into details but I find some of the basic tenets of your belief system quite illogical and counter to what a "all merciful all powerful divine" would prescribe.

And let's not take it any further. I have no intention to get into "tu tu main main". You are entitled to your beliefs. As are others.

unbeliever? lol it was given to us my our muslim scientists.
einstein didnt invent unranium lol..

You dont have to invent Uranium, it was discovered by Martin Heinrich Klaproth. So much for your English and knowledge.
Invent Uranium?
What did Pakistani scientists do here? they did not discover uranium.
They did not know the Uranium mining technology either.

They are not neighbour with India.

Look at Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan and now with transit through Iran and Pakistan.. India has spoiled Afghanistan too.

kung_fu_panda__po__s_looking____by_destiny3000-d47lb5c.png

:omghaha:

Pervez Musharraf is back, though not with an expected bang. His arrival was eclipsed by two other major news items; long-awaited selection of a caretaker prime minister by Election Commission of Pakistan and last match of ODI series between Pakistan and South Africa. The process of selection of interim prime minister was testing the nerves of the nation for so long as the politicians could not agree on a consensus nominees leading the ECP to do the honors as required by country’s constitution. People were relieved to know that the ordeal was over; though the man selected was little-known, too old to withstand the pressures and a proven yes-man of the ruling elite. As for the cricket match, the sport is the first priority of Pakistanis and a number one addiction.
Although Musharraf did not create any ripples, on his return, he asked an interesting question in his first address to his supporters’ rally; where is the Pakistan I left five years back?
Before leaving for Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf accused India for orchestrating anti-Pakistan activities. In an interview to Headlines Today, Musharraf claimed Indian consulates were involved in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan and Indians financing terrorists in Balochistan," the former dictator alleged. If he comes back to power, said Musharraf, he will ensure that the taps are turned off on support to terrorists but went on to say that India, too, should stop fomenting trouble in Pakistan.
Both the terrorist groups Musharraf accused of having financial support from India ; insurgent TTP and separatist BLA alike were eagerly awaiting Musharraf return. They want to kill him for his perceived role in the Lal Masjid Saga and death of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti. According to latest news report, both have urged each other to join hands to take out Musharraf. One of the many sons of Bugti has also announced a bounty of Rs one billion for killing Musharraf, something which has so far escaped the attention of the activist judiciary. The son may be confident that as he and the justices of the apex court have a common cause against Musharraf he could go scot-free after making the weirdest announcement.

ALLVOICES: India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Pervez Musharraf
Something is fishy, I read the original article on the Headlines Today's website, nowhere in that article there was any mention of TTP.

Now the question is, who the heck added these words “Both the terrorist groups Musharraf accused of having financial support from India ; insurgent TTP and separatist BLA alike were eagerly awaiting Musharraf return.”?

Any idea, Pksecurity?

You dont have to invent Uranium, it was discovered by Martin Heinrich Klaproth. So much for your English and knowledge.
Invent Uranium?
What did Pakistani scientists do here? they did not discover uranium.
They did not know the Uranium mining technology either.

read what your saying lol.
you said einstein gave us our islamic bomb.
i said he didn't
i didn't say that he didnt discover anything. we did our own research and we made our own bomb. einstein didnt give us the technology.
it doesnt matter who discovered uranium, using your logic if i discovered dirt that means all bricks are my technology? lol
or if i discovered heat then making a kabab was my idea? or the pork chops you made with your own recipe and your own research or whatever lol i gave em to you?

No need to go into details but I find some of the basic tenets of your belief system quite illogical and counter to what a "all merciful all powerful divine" would prescribe.

And let's not take it any further. I have no intention to get into "tu tu main main". You are entitled to your beliefs. As are others.

lot of the problems you atheists have with our religion all revolve around hell lol.
let me tell you something just becuase you dont like the idea of burning in eternity doesnt make it false.
please do tell what you find illogical i mean i dont want to be in the dark my whole life.

lot of the problems you atheists have with our religion all revolve around hell lol.
let me tell you something just becuase you dont like the idea of burning in eternity doesnt make it false.
please do tell what you find illogical i mean i dont want to be in the dark my whole life.

Not really. There is much more to it than just the "eternal hellfire" that the supposed "merciful and all powerful one" is ever so ready to consign his (not her?) own creation.

I am not bound by the constraints that you have placed around your thinking.

It is getting off topic. Leave it.

Pervez Musharraf is back, though not with an expected bang. His arrival was eclipsed by two other major news items; long-awaited selection of a caretaker prime minister by Election Commission of Pakistan and last match of ODI series between Pakistan and South Africa. The process of selection of interim prime minister was testing the nerves of the nation for so long as the politicians could not agree on a consensus nominees leading the ECP to do the honors as required by country’s constitution. People were relieved to know that the ordeal was over; though the man selected was little-known, too old to withstand the pressures and a proven yes-man of the ruling elite. As for the cricket match, the sport is the first priority of Pakistanis and a number one addiction.
Although Musharraf did not create any ripples, on his return, he asked an interesting question in his first address to his supporters’ rally; where is the Pakistan I left five years back?
Before leaving for Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf accused India for orchestrating anti-Pakistan activities. In an interview to Headlines Today, Musharraf claimed Indian consulates were involved in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan and Indians financing terrorists in Balochistan," the former dictator alleged. If he comes back to power, said Musharraf, he will ensure that the taps are turned off on support to terrorists but went on to say that India, too, should stop fomenting trouble in Pakistan.
Both the terrorist groups Musharraf accused of having financial support from India ; insurgent TTP and separatist BLA alike were eagerly awaiting Musharraf return. They want to kill him for his perceived role in the Lal Masjid Saga and death of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti. According to latest news report, both have urged each other to join hands to take out Musharraf. One of the many sons of Bugti has also announced a bounty of Rs one billion for killing Musharraf, something which has so far escaped the attention of the activist judiciary. The son may be confident that as he and the justices of the apex court have a common cause against Musharraf he could go scot-free after making the weirdest announcement.

ALLVOICES: India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Pervez Musharraf

How can anyone believe musharraf?? He is a biggest liar of Pakistani history.

how desperate is he !! he comes back and realizes ppl are not interested in him so he immediately points fingers at India to garner support....
what an a$$

Not really. There is much more to it than just the "eternal hellfire" that the supposed "merciful and all powerful one" is ever so ready to consign his (not her?) own creation.

I am not bound by the constraints that you have placed around your thinking.

It is getting off topic. Leave it.

firstable allah has no gender.
second
if there was something you would've sed it.
im not constraining my self, like i sed open my mind i mean i dont want to stay in the dark.

And i was expecting this guy to solve Kashmir dispute, like the time he left of in back channel diplomacy :whistle:

This thread has become more like a troll fest...needs to be closed down....

Back
Top Bottom