What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

lol now thats what i call a indian.
you guys can only wish you were as good as pakistanis. not only do our isi plan our attacks on india, we do them ourselves and we fund them ourselves. we are doing hell of a good job facing three countries at once( india, afghanistan, israel).
revenge only tastes good when you take care of your enemy with you own hands.

Wool-Military-Red-Beret.jpg

Ziad Hamid cap for my brilliant puttar!

seriously?
you want to go into it?
have you seen the video of the terrorists with devil tattoos?

What if I tell you that it was the taqiya act and that an Islamist made that Youtube video.

Leave that alone and tell me, a country like Sweden which has its 80% non believer citizens and Norway with 40%, are not they living a better life than Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan ?

Our both countries are funding this kind a crap on each other! whether you are indian or Pakistani no one is angel. Sub kay kida uchlata hai...so I don't blame Musharraf on this statement.

What if I tell you that it was the taqiya act and that an Islamist made that Youtube video.

Leave that alone and tell me, a country like Sweden which has its 80% non believer citizens and Norway with 40%, are not they living a better life than Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan ?

They are not neighbour with India.

Look at Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan and now with transit through Iran and Pakistan.. India has spoiled Afghanistan too.

Hell of a job indeed, nope we just outsource our work. Wherever the labor's cheaper, and at the moment its cheaper in Pakistan. Other than that, if your better than Indians then you wouldn't be in the sorry state you're in right now. Besides we baniyas and Zionists always win- its a habit. After all we created a new nation in 71 while you people will probably see a new nation emerge out of Balochistan (courtesy India) in a decade or so. :argh:

i think we controlling you monkeys pretty well. we in pretty good state besides the civil war.
if india was capable of making a new country in pakistan they would have done it by now. if bangladesh wasn't on the otherside of india it wasnt going no where either. in one day our isi had your biggest city on its knees with only 10 poorluy trained fighters lol. just imagine what will happen to you monkeys if isi sends a 100 well trained fighters.

They are not neighbour with India.

Look at Bangladesh, Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan and now with transit through Iran and Pakistan.. India has spoiled Afghanistan too.

Unbelievers and atheists are living better life than Momeen Pakistanis are Somalis, thats what I meant.
Religion has no practical value. Its man made.

how about america? 80 percent believers, malaysia, turkey

and for non believers, eastern europe lol there you go.

all these countries that you are talking about when these people became great they were believers but once they had everything they want arrogance kicked in. and now look at there situation europe is going bankrupt. and we on the other hand in the east we rising.

Unbelievers and atheists are living better life than Momeen Pakistanis are Somalis, thats what I meant.

how did you figure that? lol i live in the west and i am living better 60 percent of all atheists and im a muslim.

how about america? 80 percent believers, malaysia, turkey

and for non believers, eastern europe lol there you go.

all these countries that you are talking about when these people became great they were believers but once they had everything they want arrogance kicked in. and now look at there situation europe is going bankrupt. and we on the other hand in the east we rising.

how did you figure that? lol i live in the west and i am living better 60 percent of all atheists and im a muslim.

Look at none other than 700 million Chinese, as you talk about east, your all weather friends, ask them how they live their life without GOD, (better than Pakistan).

Lol

Dear Musharaaf why not point the finger at USA your sponsor??

A guy who voices anti India slogans is considered a patriot and a strong leader in Pakistan, Pakistani way of uniting country.

He is playing to the audience...After all even he has to win the election ....And again...he knows that Pakistan and its public are very much united with anything against India .....That is expected out of him...

taqiya? do you even know what that is? lol. we could go into details discuss all this we want in the end you still an athiest and me a muslim.
i grew up in the west i been here since i was 7 trust me, atheism makes no sense, nobody with logical mind can be an atheist, if your are really logical at the very best your an agnostic never mind being an atheist. it ain't easy being an atheist when everything points to a god.

I agree there is a covert war between Indian intel agencies and Pakistani intel agencies, But blaming every thing happening because of seeds once saw by your own people and that too because of need of votes is an election stunt.

i agree with you, but cant let smartass comments go unanswered lol.

I agree there is a covert war between Indian intel agencies and Pakistani intel agencies, But blaming every thing happening because of seeds once saw by your own people and that too because of need of votes is an election stunt.

Look at none other than 700 million Chinese, as you talk about east, your all weather friends, ask them how they live their life without GOD, (better than Pakistan).

Lol

those 700 million are in poverty. dont even have enouigh food to sleep on a full stomache i bet.

taqiya? do you even know what that is? lol. we could go into details discuss all this we want in the end you still an athiest and me a muslim.
i grew up in the west i been here since i was 7 trust me, atheism makes no sense, nobody with logical mind can be an atheist, if your are really logical at the very best your an agnostic never mind being an atheist. it ain't easy being an atheist when everything points to a god.

The believers have the ONUS to prove if there IS a GOD.
I can not prove nothingness.

well i guess wel just have to wait and see once we die lol.
if islam turns out to be false i can fine with that. but if its not what are you guna do my frend lol

I bet you are not even familiar with definition of both, religion and momin.... but lets stick to the subject matter.

Back
Top Bottom