What's new

India is financing terrorist activities in Pakistan, accuses Musharraf

well i guess wel just have to wait and see once we die lol.
if islam turns out to be false i can fine with that. but if its not what are you guna do my frend lol

When we die, we die. Who cares if you are under the surface or blown away with fire.
Nobody knows and dont cares for afterlife.
You have only one life, live it king size, without worrying about getting up at 4-AM for ablution everyday.

I bet you are not even familiar with definition of both, religion and momin.... but lets stick to the subject matter.

every civilization has its ups and downs thats what he fails to realize. he wouldnt say nothing to the fact that the islamic civilization up till the last 100 years was the greatest.

i dont have to prove anything. just use logic and you'll get your answer.

Tall claims require equally tall evidence.
But If you dont have one, take it easy, cause I did not expect it from you either.

Einstine had bagful of logic, and see where he ended vis a vis GOD.

When we die, we die. Who cares if you are under the surface or blown away with fire.
Nobody knows and dont cares for afterlife.
You have only one life, live it king size, without worrying about getting up at 4-AM for ablution everyday.

ok my frend good luck, i already know your mind set even if you see god himself you wont believe in him.

if islam turns out to be false i can fine with that. but if its not what are you guna do my frend lol

A very wrong reason to be a believer, I would say. Just seems to be the fear of "eternal hellfire" with no logic or facts to prove it.

I thought.. his attempts to corrupt will be a big fail, but you seem to be shaken already.

My friend there is over whelming proof of God... in your existence and in the life around.

A very wrong reason to be a believer, I would say. Just seems to be the fear of "eternal hellfire" with no logic or facts to prove it.

Are you a seeker or just trying to insult a believer?

I thought.. his attempts to corrupt will be a big fail, but you seem to be shaken already.

My friend there is over whelming proof of God... in your existence and in the life around.

Are you a seeker or just trying to insult a believer?

im not shaken bro lol. i know there arguements very well, thanks to god i got exposed to stuff like this at a very young age so i already went through the phase being a atheist and all that, it makes no sense to me, islam on the other hand does and im not just saying that becuase i was born into a muslim family.

that was not the reason you smartass lol. if you read our convo then you will know why i said that. but to not believe in a creator doesnt stand up to logic.
i mean you can say ok so who created god ect and so on but that is illogical as well.
there has to a creator who cant created the one and powerful, and when you can look at god like that, then all these multiple god religions just dont stand to the test.

that was not the reason you smartass lol. if you read our convo then you will know why i said that. but to not believe in a creator doesnt stand up to logic.
i mean you can say ok so who created god ect and so on but that is illogical as well.
there has to a creator who cant created the one and powerful, and when you can look at god like that, then all these multiple god religions just dont stand to the test.

That's what you think.

I think quite something different. I will let it pass here.

Pakistan was given its Islamic bomb by a unbeliever like Einstein with his Theory of relativity, E=MC2, Quantum physics and what not. lol.

unbeliever? lol it was given to us my our muslim scientists.
einstein didnt invent unranium lol.

That's what you think.

I think quite something different. I will let it pass here.

whats there pass?
let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom