What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Your understanding is wrong. The complexity of languages is something beyond the grasp of capabilities as limited as yours.

no it is not,i come from a bunch of people who kept on moving from place to place every 200 years and the language we speak is a mixture of it all,infact i am the one who feels it in my tongue the penchant of a new language.

Are you indicating that from Europe to India there were no rivers or places that they felt good so they had to travel all the way long to India? I'm just curious.
I am curious too y they choose river indus.....
But the same "they settled where they felt good" and the civilisation later vanished without a trace....
No concrete reason is yet to be found....

They settled as nomads near rivers and later developed it into a civilisation cos they started to live were they feel good !!!

i meant whats the proof that they were nomads from europe, they could be natives from the same region...

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

in our text books in Iran they say that Aryans came from Siberia and then they were divided, one of them stayed in Iran, one of them went to India and the other went to Europe. so, that would be a big NO, Aryans didn't come from Europe, one may consider Siberia in Russia as in Europe but there are big differences between Eastern and Southern Europe with Western Europe.

i really don't what my textbooks say so i won't argue with u....some other guy on this forum said that they came from europe...

I am curious too y they choose river indus.....
But the same "they settled where they felt good" and the civilisation later vanished without a trace....
No concrete reason is yet to be found....

The soil,the weather and the most important they were tribal people,the live and die by instinct,so could have been any reason.

i meant whats the proof that they were nomads from europe, they could be natives from the same region...

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i really don't what my textbooks say so i won't argue with u....some other guy on this forum said that they came from europe...

pls read my source fully

Are you indicating that from Europe to India there were no rivers or places that they felt good so they had to travel all the way long to India? I'm just curious.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what he said but it is speculated that humans crossed over from Asia over the Bering Strait between Eastern Russia and Alaska and then later dispersed into parts of North and South America. This would put to doubt the possibility of nomadic people not traveling thousands of kilometers because of distance.

@Arian

Let us not discuss about textbooks here.I am Tamil Brahmin,a group of people who come in all shapes and sizes and all kind of noses.I am tanned(light brown),medium nose with a blob,6.2 feet tall,lean,big forehead,wavy hair and high cheek bones.

My best friend,originally from Lyallpur,pakistan now in Delhi is 5.6 feet,straight hair,super fair,small but sharp nose and a hefty physique and proper mongloid eyes.

Like this,u go across India u ll find too many people breaking the stereotype.

from what i know,apart from the extremes of india,people of india are thoroughly mixed with varying amounts of mixing.

It is incorrect to say the number zero was invented in "India" when in fact it was invented in the Indus (modern day Pakistan). Records show Brahmagupta born in Multan founded zero.

It is incorrect to say the number zero was invented in "India" when in fact it was invented in the Indus (modern day Pakistan). Records show Brahmagupta born in Multan founded zero.

this thread just came back on track and now we have another troll here....

I think Iran and Hindustan should be brothers their relationship is based on historical ties and similarities. Both are trusted partners. Though both countries need to implement joint ventures more often.

I think Iran and Hindustan should be brothers their relationship is based on historical ties and similarities. Both are trusted partners. Though both countries need to implement joint ventures more often.

we are having problems in JV's because of US sanctions....

@A1Kaid

the word pakistan didnt exist then my friend...Bramhagupta was born in India, how much ever you detest that fact.

It is my countries history, we are its inheritors.Seriously how much research and publicisation has be done in Pakistan on the ancient history of the land, on the achievements of its, to use your word, 'jahil' forefathers ? Brahmagupta is heralded in Indian history books. Panini was born in Peshwar, the worlds FIRST grammarian, and arguably the designer of a whole language.Due to his efforts Sanskrit is the only language that has a complete grammar, in the world, there is no such language which can be completely defined by rules.

Your history is a mosaic of power-crazed 'democratic' regimes, and self-styled Army Generals who take turns in eating free pie. Your nation has brought disgrace to your religion, region and civilization.

Think about it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Iran and India have much in common.Infact their name is a corruption of Arian, the ancient name of persia.We both have excellent cultural relations, music, dance, food, spirituality.

Indeed very correct zero was invented in ancient Pakistan , and Indus Vally civilization belongs to Pakistan not to India.

Back
Top Bottom