What's new

India Invaded Pakistan In 1971: Know The Facts, And The Enemy

Official Indian intervention may have come about near the end of the war, but Indian BSF and military officials have admitted that they started covertly supporting the East Pakistani terrorists/rebels as early as April.

Refugee influx started immediately after Pakistani Army ran amuck slaughtering Bengalis in Operation Searchlight. That was in March.

i always say, indians cry over ISI actions.....if their allegations are true about supporting armed resistance in Kashmir, I say not only it's good revenge --but it's an even more noble cause

i hope their allegations are true

WTF are you talking about the British United India it was noting more then a Bunch of Princely states, They also tried to civilize you, in the End a British General of the Raj said in there is noting that can stop the Brahmin, Sikhs, Hindus, and Musalman from ripping each other apart.

“India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.”

Winston Churchill

What do you know about the Indo Pak sub continent history ? To you guys history is all about the Aztechs, Mayas, Incas, Adolf Hitler / Nazis and oh yeah how the American took over the land from the native Indians.

Indo Pak sub-continent comprised of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and other minorities. We from the very beginning were ruled by emperors namely Jehangir, Akbar, Babar etc....... The East India company followed the philosophy of "Divide and Rule" and turned the Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs against one another on the basis of religion cause they knew that the only way to rule the sub continent was by dividing. Quote me examples of pre-takeover violence !!

You think that the British came in to save us from killing one another ? NO !!! they came in for the trade route into Asia, the spices, the silk and natural resources.........

I think, you are misguided. Problem is many Indians haven't experiences living in Pakistan and goodwills. You will find many Indian more hatred on Pakistan than Pakistanis does.

Welcome to PDF, newcomer.

No my dear brother, the level of our hatred towards them is equal. If you have the opportunity go and visit and then come back to me. People do not hate each other. It is government propoganda and the chance for media to earn extra bucks. By the way you may call me Sniper..

God Bless

Churchill was a fat racist joke who cares what he thinks he used to call Indians and Pakistanis racist words

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ashoka-the-great-maurya-emperor2jpeg.gif

The concept of India is before Jesus was born or fat churchill

In addition to that bro have a look at the below mentioned lines. Churchill never wanted the British RAJ to end. He was on a power trip and supported violence to supress the continent...

Churchill opposed Mohandas Gandhi's peaceful disobedience revolt and the Indian Independence movement in the 1930s, arguing that the Round Table Conference "was a frightful prospect". Later reports indicate that Churchill favoured letting Gandhi die if he went on a hunger strike. During the first half of the 1930s, Churchill was outspoken in his opposition to granting Dominion status to India. He was a founder of the India Defence League, a group dedicated to the preservation of British power in India. Churchill brooked no moderation. "The truth is," he declared in 1930, "that Gandhi-ism and everything it stands for will have to be grappled with and crushed." In speeches and press articles in this period he forecast widespread unemployment in Britain and civil strife in India should independence be granted.

I rest my case.......

i always say, indians cry over ISI actions.....if their allegations are true about supporting armed resistance in Kashmir, I say not only it's good revenge --but it's an even more noble cause

i hope their allegations are true

Very noble cause indeed, only the Kashmiris themselves handed over the pashtun tribals who in their noble mission was busy in rampage, looting and you-know-what.

Those who are quoting Churchill, must I remind you his opinion about Muslims, Hitler among others?

Very noble cause indeed, only the Kashmiris themselves handed over the pashtun tribals who in their noble mission was busy in rampage, looting and you-know-what.

Yeah Yeah you can say that because they took whole whole Gilgit Baltistan from Indian forces with their "looting"....More than 700,000 Indian military forces are just to protect the Kashmirs.....with tons of force....:agree:

Yeah Yeah you can say that because they took whole whole Gilgit Baltistan from Indian forces with their "looting"....More than 700,000 Indian military forces are just to protect the Kashmirs.....with tons of force....:agree:

700,000 Indian military forces are
just to protect the Kashmirs.....with tons of
force....

Absolutly correct. Finally a pakistan realise that how much we love kashmir. Thanks

At least you're honest and not pretending to be noble and all while behind the facade it's all about conquering more land.

# You didn't take Gilgit from India, rather from princely state of Kashmir, IA's timely action saved rest of Kashmir.

# It's normal to use huge forces throughout the history and in every country to quell active irregular insurgency, we are not using gunship, helis, drones or mechanized division, it's strictly infantry ops, insurgents are engaged face to face and eliminated.

What choice we have??? This was Kashmir before ethnic cleansing started. I am looking for the same peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Refugee influx started immediately after Pakistani Army ran amuck slaughtering Bengalis in Operation Searchlight. That was in March.

Well that is the Indian version, Pakistani version states that India was paying, training and arming villagers along the border for insurgency operations. Both sides have blamed each other for foul play and I am sure both sides are to be blamed.

However, I still do not blame India for 1971 tragedy. I blame my own politicians and hate mongers more. India simply saw an opportunity and grabbed it, any other rival country would have done the same.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Those who are quoting Churchill, must I remind you his opinion about Muslims, Hitler among others?

You seem to have misunderstood the post. The author is actually describing Churchill's evil intentions in regards to freedom struggle.

At least you're honest and not pretending to be noble and all while behind the facade it's all about conquering more land.

# You didn't take Gilgit from India, rather from princely state of Kashmir, IA's timely action saved rest of Kashmir.

# It's normal to use huge forces throughout the history and in every country to quell active irregular insurgency, we are not using gunship, helis, drones or mechanized division, it's strictly infantry ops, insurgents are engaged face to face and eliminated.

Isn't it the other way around? Didn't India take over Kashmir militarily immediately after independence? According to accepted partition criteria, Kashmir should have been a part of Pakistan but the Raja sold it to India....however, the Raja did not have authority to do so, the decision was not his. So in the end it was India that violated legal terms.

Isn't it the other way around? Didn't India take over Kashmir militarily immediately after independence? According to accepted partition criteria, Kashmir should have been a part of Pakistan but the Raja sold it to India....however, the Raja did not have authority to do so, the decision was not his. So in the end it was India that violated legal terms.

You need to reread the history, if you want I can recommend you articles by your retired army officers.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Well that is the Indian version, Pakistani version states that India was paying, training and arming villagers along the border for insurgency operations. Both sides have blamed each other for foul play and I am sure both sides are to be blamed.

However, I still do not blame India for 1971 tragedy. I blame my own politicians and hate mongers more. India simply saw an opportunity and grabbed it, any other rival country would have done the same.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

You seem to have misunderstood the post. The author is actually describing Churchill's evil intentions in regards to freedom struggle.

My post was for the people who use clichéd Churchill speak - how India is no more a country than equator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom