What's new

India | How to Make Proxy War Succeed in Baluchistan

I, am sure those Indians who understand the ramifications of "opening guns on INDPAK Border", would condem these war mongers.
There is an elite/interst group in India which wants war....a war no one will live to see how it ends.

War mongers are on the both sides but such articles have no value as no government recognizes it. Why would any government will say yes we are involved in proxy war and we are making plans for this. Sounds utter rubbish. Your ISI is still getting better day by day but our RAW has gone down to drain after following too much regulations and attending peace talk lectures. I doubt credibility of our intelligence agencies and these chaps are talking about Proxy war. BS

War mongers are on the both sides but such articles have no value as no government recognizes it. Why would any government will say yes we are involved in proxy war and we are making plans for this. Sounds utter rubbish. Your ISI is still getting better day by day but our RAW has gone down to drain after following too much regulations and attending peace talk lectures. I doubt credibility of our intelligence agencies and these chaps are talking about Proxy war. BS

ISI operates differently and does enjoy a great degree of autonomy.

I don't think Iran has any interest in there. Infact they consider it a nightmare if (God Forbid) Balochistan breakup from Pakistan. It is good that there are indians like you who think this way but there are other people in your army & RAW who follow a different policy to snatch money for defence from the budget. The hate indian army & RAW have for Pakistan makes them support these terrorist groups be it mutki banihi or TTP or BLA.

Sir, be it Indian army or Pakistan army or any other armythey are made to fight so can have a mind set, that's what their job is but in India they cannot fire a single bullet unless until they are asked to. Credibility of our intel agencies is a big zero, I would be happy if they just play a good defensive role.

ISI operates differently and does enjoy a great degree of autonomy.

that is what I am saying. ISI is under military officer, ours is different order. And this guy is talking about proxy war about 900 km from Indian border. lol.

funny-picture-wet-dreams.jpg

Sir, be it Indian army or Pakistan army or any other armythey are made to fight so can have a mind set, that's what their job is but in India they cannot fire a single bullet unless until they are asked to. Credibility of our intel agencies is a big zero, I would be happy if they just play a good defensive role.

that is what I am saying. ISI is under military officer, ours is different order. And this guy is talking about proxy war about 900 km from Indian border. lol.

I am personally anti war, however these morons need to be named and shamed... don't get me wrong, we do have our fair share of these too, ie Zaid Hamid.

I am personally anti war, however these morons need to be named and shamed... don't get me wrong, we do have our fair share of these too, ie Zaid Hamid.

my point of view is, you cannot stop them speaking as Pakistan is also a democratic country but government should reject them.

The guy is speaking how Indians feel.

It's just that their wet dreams will not come true.

my point of view is, you cannot stop them speaking as Pakistan is also a democratic country but government should reject them.

Sometimes idiots can be made to look idiots by simply ridiculing them so much that their own views start seeming ridiculous to them.

Just want to add Bangladesh is also in a mess because of the pro hindustani government just as ours.

It is is pretty much clear any pro hindustani government will destroy economy and bring chaos to the countries and region. we hope next bangladeshi government would be neutral or tilt more towards China and Pakistan so we can all work in sync to safe guard our interests.

The jahil author does not even know that Iran is the first one to oppose any free or independant baluch movement and they have crushed the Jandullah arm struggle in their baluch area. Iran would never want a independant baluchistan. Also the jahil author must be told that baluch in iran are not happy because they are sunni and here the author is claiming that iran will support them just because he "claims" baluch are shias. I think idiot mixed up the hazara cummunity of quetta with rest of baluchistan.

like many other theories, this is also a theory, and very well thought. and every theory, no matter how well thought out it is, has it's own plus and minus points. may it is looking weird now, but many weird speculations have come out with passage of time.

Sometimes idiots can be made to look idiots by simply ridiculing them so much that their own views start seeming ridiculous to them.

that is the challenge of democracy that you cannot stop them speaking or protesting or giving their ideas, no matter how foolish and how anti government they are, till it does not touch the confidential part or unless until they are practiced or harms any person. It happens in Pakistani parliament also and Indian parliament also where MPs bring very amazing ideas of building castles in air.

Just want to add Bangladesh is also in a mess because of the pro hindustani government just as ours.

It is is pretty much clear any pro hindustani government will destroy economy and bring chaos to the countries and region. we hope next bangladeshi government would be neutral or tilt more towards China and Pakistan so we can all work in sync to safe guard our interests.

A government sees the situation and then react. You cannot have bad relations with your neighbors and if government of Pakistan has good relation with Government of India it does not make them pro Indian, same goes for B'desh.

There were many instances came where both India and Pakistan could have gone to full fledged war. Reducing the tensions is the first step of any government it is always the armed forces who wants to show the iron.

No, i want this pro-bhaarat status quo to be maintain in Bangladesh for a decade or so. It will brew up public resentment and once people kick them out, only then Bangladesh would and could truly come onboard with China and Pakistan to contain India.

No, i want this pro-bhaarat status quo to be maintain in Bangladesh for a decade or so. It will brew up public resentment and once people kick them out, only then Bangladesh would and could truly come onboard with China and Pakistan to contain India.

Its Bharat, not Bhaarat.

Secondly, I hope the radical islamic elements in BD keep reversing the gains made by the country and make BD another Pakistan, then BD people will truly see the flip side of blindly following a hateful ideology and serving the designs of foreign powers, be it USA or Saudi or China.

@American Pakistani

You are asking me to close this thread, if i had my way, i would print a few million copies of this report and distribute it in every primary and high school of Pakistan. Our nation is living a fallacy that India can be our friend, the fact is that you cannot befriend a snake...however you can live with it.

I don't want Pakistanis to wake up,stabbed in the back. India is our mortal enemy, this is an undeniable fact that won't change. The only reason why, they haven't invaded us since 1987 is because we have our thumb on a "red button" which decides, if India exists or it doesn't.

India only understands one language, that language is "power". Fret when they bully you & they will get more assertive, punch them in the face when they bully you, they will back off and get friendlier. This is Bhaarti mentality, a national trait that is common in every Bhaarti. Our nation needs to know,realize,understand,admit and prepare for the mortal danger posed to us by Bhaarat.

We should,must and always be prepared.....very prepared, to knock India out in any conflict. We owe our existence and freedom,our petty internal fights and troubles to our military power,the will of our nation and our resolve to NEVER bow down to Bhaarat..that must be kept intact,polished and alive. Pieces like this only fuel our mistrust towards Bhaarat and its inhabitants, we should never ignore it if not publicize.

@Icarus @Developereo @Armstrong @Hyperion @Luftwaffe @Bezerk @Adios Amigo
@muse @Thunder_Rider @Pfpilot @fatman17 @Talon @Mirzay @cb4 @M-48

There is much to agree and disagree with in the above post - should we always be prepared to defend ourselves not just against India but any other and here I really do mean the US and her allies, YES, certainly ---- On the other hand our Enemy is internal, there is just no denying that.

Are India the mortal enemy of Pakistan? No necessarily, they may be no friend, but Mortal enemy? I don't think so.

What Aeronaut's post misses is that we have made ourselves weak - we are fragile from the inside and no amount of posturing on the outside will change that -- We have neglected our economy, we insist on idiot experiments that have proved to be failures all around the world and yet we somehow buy into them, in the hope that by some magic they may work - and look, e have made a complete mockery of social progress in our society, once again, we seem to be attracted by "Utopian magic", not FAITH in God, our politics, our very thought process is driven by anti-rational, radicalism, we reject science in society and mouth scriptural advice to "travel even to China for Knowledge" even as we reject knowledge in favor reading Ayat number such and such x many times - it's not that we are confused, we simply refuse to acknowledge that all we need to do is not be involved n reinventing the wheel morning day and night. So what does India have to do with this? Just that this kind of radical thought and behavior has made us weak and our adversaries to appear so much stronger. India have had now close to three decades of 8 to 9 percent growth -- Why not Pakistan? - blame whomever you wish to for not having this growth, but the fact is that you were present and you, as Pakistanis did not object that while we became weaker, our adversaries became stronger.

Now Does India really aspire to be our "mortal enemy"? And risk what they worked so hard to build?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom