What's new

India | How to Make Proxy War Succeed in Baluchistan

lol an analyst who have posted whole load of B.S. "Iran support insugent in Balochistan because Balochistan is Shia":rofl: Someone tell this l00ser that Iran consider it a nightmare if Balochistan (God Forbid) somehow break up from Pakistan.

At Indian independence in 1947, Baluchistan, like Kashmir, was kept out of the India-Pakistan equation, and both Kashmir and Baluchistan were left as independent, sovereign states by Britain, with Britain actually recognizing Baluchistan as a sovereign state. But, on March 26, 1948, 300 years of Baluch autonomy came to a striking end when the Pakistani army walked in, much like India walked into Hyderabad. That India recognized Pakistani occupation of Baluchistan was probably in reciprocity to Pakistani recognition of India’s occupation of Hyderabad.

Looks like this illeterate have zilch knowledge of Pakistan's history, let me educate him something. Balochistan was not some thing of this shape back in 47. Balochistan was divided into states like Lasbela, Makran, Kalat, Kharan, Gawadar & Pushtun areas. Lasbela, Kharan, Makran & Pushtun areas joined Pakistan & reject the offer of Kalat leaders to form an independent country consisting of these states(note that Khan of Kalat[also a close friend & client of Sir Jinnah(R.A)] was willing to join Pakistan but there were many figures in his state of Kalat who were opposing) so the debate was going on between the leaders of Kalat. While the debate was going in Kalat's parliament the Khan of Kalat decided to use his authority & declare merger with Pakistan & that was the time when Pakistan's National Army enter the state. Gawadar was part of Oman which was purchased by Pakistan in 50's. So Balochistan is nothing like IOK or indian occupied Hyderabad Deccan or indian occupied Junagadh/Manvadar. One can compare Balochiatan with Khalistan or sometimes Assam.

Arab nationalists in Iraq, Syria, and Egypt began to support Baluch independence in the 1950s.

Iraq, Syria & Egypt had very brotherly & close relations with Pakistan, this uneducated analyst needs to bang his head with the wall as he knows nothing.

Nowadays every tom dick & harry coming up with their stupid analysis on Pakistan, rozi roti kamanay k aur bhi tareekhay hain sirf Pakistan bashing nahi.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster please close the thread, this Forum has some standard which must be maintained as many people come here for knowledge, these kind of articles by phail illiterate analyst must not be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
When somebody does not read the full article or give superficial comment... that means they are really nervous about the article may become reality!!

When somebody does not read the full article or give superficial comment... that means they are really nervous about the article may become reality!!

India being obliterated is 'more likely' my dear 'friend'. You won't 'live' to see Pakistan fregment, nor your loved ones, not even your puppy dog. You need to discourage people like Mr Singh,or Bharat Verma and other warmongers for your own sake.

Sweet dreams.

a very well versed and analytical post

The jahil author does not even know that Iran is the first one to oppose any free or independant baluch movement and they have crushed the Jandullah arm struggle in their baluch area. Iran would never want a independant baluchistan. Also the jahil author must be told that baluch in iran are not happy because they are sunni and here the author is claiming that iran will support them just because he "claims" baluch are shias. I think idiot mixed up the hazara cummunity of quetta with rest of baluchistan.

@American Pakistani

You are asking me to close this thread, if i had my way, i would print a few million copies of this report and distribute it in every primary and high school of Pakistan. Our nation is living a fallacy that India can be our friend, the fact is that you cannot befriend a snake...however you can live with it.

I don't want Pakistanis to wake up,stabbed in the back. India is our mortal enemy, this is an undeniable fact that won't change. The only reason why, they haven't invaded us since 1987 is because we have our thumb on a "red button" which decides, if India exists or it doesn't.

India only understands one language, that language is "power". Fret when they bully you & they will get more assertive, punch them in the face when they bully you, they will back off and get friendlier. This is Bhaarti mentality, a national trait that is common in every Bhaarti. Our nation needs to know,realize,understand,admit and prepare for the mortal danger posed to us by Bhaarat.

We should,must and always be prepared.....very prepared, to knock India out in any conflict. We owe our existence and freedom,our petty internal fights and troubles to our military power,the will of our nation and our resolve to NEVER bow down to Bhaarat..that must be kept intact,polished and alive. Pieces like this only fuel our mistrust towards Bhaarat and its inhabitants, we should never ignore it if not publicize.

@Icarus @Developereo @Armstrong @Hyperion @Luftwaffe @Bezerk @Adios Amigo
@muse @Thunder_Rider @Pfpilot @fatman17 @Talon @Mirzay @cb4 @M-48

I believe the problem lies in the emotional sentiment attached to the question of the land.
We also have similar reactions when asked about Kashmir and are guilty of similar mistakes.
We cannot deny reports by organizations such as Amnesty International as these are unbiased, and the same can be said of Pakistanis in Baluchistan.
However, our recent success in Kashmir shows that we have considered it as a province. And despite some continuing unethical practicies we are still willing to do the required investment in infrastructure and population uplift programs to prove our commitment to the Kashmiri people.
I do not see similar efforts made by Pakistan according to most academic reports.

Many friends of mine who are in international relations studies insist that Baluchistan may be turned into the next Sudan with the shoreline area that holds potential fossil fuel reserves to be promoted for independance with UN mandate.
I cannot support nor deny their predictions as european news sources seem to highlight Baluchistan's plight along with US media.

Regards.

@American Pakistani

You are asking me to close this thread, if i had my way, i would print a few million of copies of this and distribute in every primary and high school of Pakistan. Our nation is living a fallacy that India can be our friend, the fact is that you cannot befriend a snake...however you can live with it.

I don't want Pakistanis to wake up,stabbed in the back. India is our mortal enemy, this is an undeniable fact that won't change. The only reason why, they haven't invaded us since 1987 is because we have our thumb on a "red button" which decides, if India exists or it doesn't.

India only understands one language, that language is "power". Fret when they bully you & they will get more assertive, punch them in the face when they bully you, they will back off and get friendlier. This is Bhaarti mentality, a national trait that is common in every Bhaarti. Our nation needs to know,realize,understand,admit and prepare for the mortal danger posed to us by Bhaarat.

We should,must and always be prepared.....very prepared, to knock India out in any conflict. We owe our existence and freedom,our petty internal fights and troubles to our military power,the will of our nation and our resolve to NEVER bow down to Bhaarat..that must be kept intact,polished and alive. Pieces like this only fuel our mistrust towards Bhaarat and its inhabitants, we should never ignore it if not publicize.

You said it all loud & clear explicitly; what else do we Add. For "Power", we need a sustainable strong economy.

However the Article is merely a paper dream we do have our ways of dealing with hindustan in afghanistan, Kashmir and some other Areas of Interest inside hindustan but lately due to incompetent & good riddance we are severely bankrupt. The only way hindustani could provide training and weapons through is afghanistan with a strong economy local baloch men can be hired trained by Pak Army serving under Pak Army to curb the situation and believe it seem this is going to be possible once Economy recovers.

@American Pakistani

You are asking me to close this thread, if i had my way, i would print a few million of copies of this and distribute in every primary and high school of Pakistan. Our nation is living a fallacy that India can be our friend, the fact is that you cannot befriend a snake...however you can live with it.

@Icarus @Developereo @Armstrong @Hyperion @Luftwaffe @Bezerk @Adios Amigo

Pakistan need to accelerate it's economy at all costs. On the same time it need to be aggressive & bold.

You said it all loud & clear explicitly

Truth is singular...it must be told as it is.

what else do we Add. For "Power", we need a sustainable strong economy.

Leader---->Economy----->Heavy armament and military industrial buildup-------->Power projection active/passive.

However the Article is merely a paper dream

Things like this, feed into the reality we must project to our people. "Knowing the enemy's intentions is half of the battle" : Sun Tzu The Art Of War

we do have our ways of dealing with hindustan in afghanistan,

We have tied down,uncle sam.....India will run....tail between legs. ISI has been brokering a deal for last 5 years in Washington...its bearing fruit now. Kicking Bhaarat out of Afghanistan is imperative to our strategic security needs.

Freedom movement will be re-started in 2015.

and some other Areas of Interest inside hindustan

We need Bangladesh onboard, India is treating BD like a jackass, lets hope they build up widespread public resentment,make our job easy to support Maoists and other useful idiots for our gain.

but lately due to incompetent & good riddance we are severely bankrupt.

Not everything is bad about it, we got to look at our weaknesses. Hitting rock bottom has its advantages as once you hit it, there is only one way left....that is up!

The only way hindustani could provide training and weapons through is afghanistan

Afghanistan post 2014 will be handed down a piece of paper with two options.

1: Food supply

or

2: Indian presence

Shut their food supplies for 24 months and see if they change their minds.

with a strong economy local baloch men can be hired trained by Pak Army serving under Pak Army to curb the situation and believe it seem this is going to be possible once Economy recovers.

There is no need for it. BLA is a marxist creation of the USSR, thanks to their actions, they have failed to gain popular support in 30 years. There are lashkars in Balochistan who are defending their communities from these marxist terrorists. Their numerical strength is less than 5000. We can annihilate them,if and when we want, but only after we kiss uncle sam goodbye,Pasha is done with cutting down their funding mechanism from the middle east,there is a strong central govt,Army is back in barracks and deployed on the eastern border. Map the area with goodrich recc pods, bomb their dumps,starve them off their supply, bomb everything coming from Afghanistan, bomb training centers in Afghanistan if needed. Then once they realize that no Bhaarti air craft carrier is going to be parked at Gwadar and it ending up in the bottom of the Arabian sea is more likely, they will fragment,those who want to talk will talk, the rest.....send spec ops and send them to God. But before that, we need to win the battle of hearts and minds, free Balochistan off the claws of those idiotic sardars, start jobs,mining,education and development.

Regards
@F.O.X @Icarus @Armstrong @Hyperion

how to make proxy war succeed in Balochistan, is it some kind of joke that such plans if ever exist will be discussed in articles. And why is there a need for proxy war? What India is getting out of it? Will Baluchistan going to be annexed with India or pro Indian government will be set up with direct influence of India? Does he have any idea how much time will it take?

If there is any proxy war it will be from Iran's side or Arab side. India has no stake in such.

how to make proxy war succeed in Balochistan, is it some kind of joke that such plans if ever exist will be discussed in articles. And why is there a need for proxy war? What India is getting out of it? Will Baluchistan going to be annexed with India or pro Indian government will be set up with direct influence of India? Does he have any idea how much time will it take?

If there is any proxy war it will be from Iran's side or Arab side. India has no stake in such.

I, am sure those Indians who understand the ramifications of "opening guns on INDPAK Border", would condem these war mongers.
There is an elite/interst group in India which wants war....a war no one will live to see how it ends.

There is no need for it. BLA is a marxist creation of the USSR, thanks to their actions, they have failed to gain popular support in 30 years. There are lashkars in Balochistan who are defending their communities from these marxist terrorists. Their numerical strength is less than 5000. We can annihilate them,if and when we want, but only after we kiss uncle sam goodbye,Pasha is done with cutting down their funding mechanism from the middle east,there is a strong central govt,Army is back in barracks and deployed on the eastern border. Map the area with goodrich recc pods, bomb their dumps,starve them off their supply, bomb everything coming from Afghanistan, bomb training centers in Afghanistan if needed. Then once they realize that no Bhaarti air craft carrier is going to be parked at Gwadar and it ending up in the bottom of the Arabian sea is more likely, they will fragment,those who want to talk will talk, the rest.....send spec ops and send them to God. But before that, we need to win the battle of hearts and minds, free Balochistan off the claws of those idiotic sardars, start jobs,mining,education and development.

Regards
@F.O.X @Icarus @Armstrong @Hyperion

To tell the truth Balochistan is much better today as compare to 2005. BLA rats are weakening, just need some final blows. More & more of them should be given chances to represent Pakistan internationally which will make the younger Balochs feel proud as a Pakistani.

I don't think Iran has any interest in there. Infact they consider it a nightmare if (God Forbid) Balochistan breakup from Pakistan. It is good that there are indians like you who think this way but there are other people in your army & RAW who follow a different policy to snatch money for defence from the budget. The hate indian army & RAW have for Pakistan makes them support these terrorist groups be it mutki banihi or TTP or BLA.

Back
Top Bottom