What's new

India hints at 'Military Option' against Pakistan.

Not everyone is an idiot or a warmonger in India. Lt Gen(R) Panag feels there are zero chances of any war or major military confrontation and PA is a competent military, hence if war happens somehow, it is difficult to predict the outcome.

2d4j.png

@haviZsultan @Secur @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Hyperion @darkinsky @Patriot @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Abu Zolfiqar @Windjammer @Icarus @Spring Onion @Azadkashmir @PWFI @Slav Defence @Pak-one @qamar1990 @Leader @mr420 @RazPaK @Last Hope @JonAsad @Imran Khan @W-11 @HAIDER @truthseer @Pakistanisage @mafiya @ghilzai @chauvunist @Zarvan @Armstrong
If they want war we are ready let it be war some old issues needs to settled with India

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the battles, not the war, dont forget the glorious rule of 1000 year, we ruled over you with mercy and compassion !

Hahahahha good afternoon "Sheikh Chilli ji" :rofl:

Battles :rofl:
1000 years :rofl:
Glorious :rofl:
Mercy and compassion :rofl:

You made my day I have never laughed on every word of any post before :omghaha:

If you indeed interested in race I am a Maratha. Now use google to learn more about history :rofl:

some of the battles, not the war, dont forget the glorious rule of 1000 year, we ruled over you with mercy and compassion !

HAHAHA a hindu convert believes he is a central asian ruler. When did this become a comedy site?

Hahahahha good afternoon "Sheikh Chilli ji" :rofl:

Battles :rofl:
1000 years :rofl:
Glorious :rofl:
Mercy and compassion :rofl:

You made my day I have never laughed on every word of any post before :omghaha:

If you indeed interested in race I am a Maratha. Now use google to learn more about history :rofl:

haha... glad you are satisfied and more than happy with our 1000 year rule over you... be this obedient when we come again !!

During that period you got converted with force!! :woot:

haha... glad you are satisfied and more than happy with our 1000 year rule over you... be this obedient when we come again !!

Ok. Stop. I had enough of your delusions. You must be glad that being stupid isn't a crime anywhere in world
Lets talk about it when you come :omghaha: and hopefully still above the ground

@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @A1Kaid @Icewolf @AUz

Remember we have always retaliated to each and every skirmish:

Example:

Six months after Saurav Kalia and 5 other Soldiers were killed we captured 7-8 Pakistani Soldiers alive and dragged them across a rocky ravine,their bodies were later returned to PA.

DAWN and Express Tribune also reported this.

Another incident:

And in addition our January revenge you must not forget-- Beheading of our 2 Soldiers were properly reverted back with 2 : 6 ratio :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Stop. I had enough of your delusions. You must be glad that being stupid isn't a crime anywhere in world
Lets talk about it when you come :omghaha: and hopefully still above the ground

you can live in denial all you want, its your religion, no one can help you with that !!

And in addition our January revenge you must not forget-- Beheading of our 2 Soldiers were properly reverted back with 2 : 6 ratio :woot:

its not something to be prod and happy . insaniyat sharminda hai is trah ke kamoon se .:tdown:

you can live in denial all you want, its your religion, no one can help you with that !!

Oh god you must be a Dean in the University of Denialistan :rofl:
Stop quoting me. I cant stop laughing.

Back
Top Bottom