What's new

India hints at 'Military Option' against Pakistan.

Nothing is going to happen, India won't risk starting a war that it may not be able to win.

India will win but at cost which is not worth a war!

You have no idea if India will win, just like I have no idea if Pakistan would win, that's just your pride as an Indian talking.

But let's say that India does win, what will there be left to celebrate over? Potentially a nuclear wasteland? Millions dead? An entire generation lost to war?

No, neither Pakistan nor India can afford a war. Especially Pakistan, who has been pushing for better relations with India, which is one of the reasons I doubt that the Pakistani state was involved in these attacks.

@That Guy

arey dost...I meant the same...we shud not go for a war...the issue is not worth a war.

and dont tell us abt ur nukes....lol.... u do once and u r wiped off...so apne aukat mein rehana..u ve already lost all wars.. u know?

Last edited by a moderator:
During Indian defunct operation Brasstacks, Zia told your ambassador that 'Mr Ambassador, Pakistan doesn't have enough oil to fight a war.'

It resulted in a withdrawal of the Indian forces, i will leave that to you to figure out what he meant by that statement.

Is it like that statement that Musharraf made to Vajpayee that if we die, Islam still lives but if India dies then all Hindus wiped out which made Vajpayee wet himself and run back.

Oh the stories Pakistani's tell each other of their own bravery :lol:

Looks like you failed to understand what i wrote, avoid writing back trash until you understand what i meant by what i wrote, one more trash post will get you booted out of this thread.

Best Regards.

This Entire thread is filled with Trash and you point out one Indian member ? :disagree:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145652" target="_blank">That Guy</a></u>

arey dost...I meant the same...we shud not go for a war...the issue is not worth a war.

and dont tell us abt ur nukes....lol.... u do once and u r wiped off...so apne aukat mein rehana..u ve already lost all wars.. u know?

Please do keep nukes in mind, you wont survive either. Your generals know the consequences very well while fanboys like self bathe them self in delusions of scenarios where they would flee to one safe corner of your once bright shining supa powa turned into a wasteland.

People like your self are a disease, a cancer for your own people, your own children, and future generations hoping for a better life, forget the world which also is put at risk indirectly (economically, climate, and various known and unknown factors).

Watch and learn

The good news is that psychopaths, tools, and mistakes of nature like yourself who oppose wars verbally but indirectly still support it, brag about non-existent safe corners, are not in-charge of anything but your mouth which is why the world will survive.

If this video doesn't put slightest fear in you, then you truly are not a human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it like that statement that Musharraf made to Vajpayee that if we die, Islam still lives but if India dies then all Hindus wiped out which made Vajpayee wet himself and run back.

Oh the stories Pakistani's tell each other of their own bravery :lol:

I am not aware of anything like that said by Musharraf, however the specific statement i mentioned was not ineffective at all.

"Hints"?

If they can't even be direct with their statements, then what are the chances that something will actually happen.

Imagine, George Bush "hints" that something will happen. Even a doofus like Bush can be open and direct with their threats.

"Hints"?

If they can't even be direct with their statements, then what are the chances that something will actually happen.

Imagine, George Bush "hints" that something will happen. Even a doofus like Bush can be open and direct with their threats.

Whats your point ,you be direct.

Back
Top Bottom