What's new

India hints at 'Military Option' against Pakistan.

some of the battles, not the war, dont forget the glorious rule of 1000 year, we ruled over you with mercy and compassion !

"We ruled", brother nice delusion every invader who wanted to invade India first came to your door steps, whopped your a$$ and then proceeded. Hence you have had to change religion multiple times, first u were hindus, then became buddhists and now muslim. You never ruled any nation, somebody else did...all you did was licked their foot.

they hint ?? :cuckoo:

maaaaaaaaaaa fffffffff so freaking funny

I wish them to make a movie and show us how to hint attacking someone
specially if that someone is itching to kill you

Mate, you are nothing more than a waste of space, [
Exactly my opinion about you. Thanks for phrasing it and saving me the trouble to downgrade to your level :rofl:
the highlighted part proves what
Your bad comprehension skills. How can you be sure the recent block upgrades didnt come with kill switch ;) after all your beloved uncle sam ditched and bitched you :rofl:

Rather than wasting time with your nonsensical digressing in all sorts
Offcource generally people waste time on your nonsence. It will be shamed if you have to do same thing

first enlighten your self with the fact that the F-16
talk about PAF jets and make sure they can fly when uncke sam dont want them to .....

what price the MKI.
never mind you wont understand it anyways. Even if MKIs brought down all teens you will be saying it was a bad day and wrong planning ;) and we have history about the same saying from Pakistani leaders :rofl:

Now please post the video of indian general saying India didnt win Kargil :rofl:

dont act stupid, we know you are stupid anyway, you dont need to pretend !!

you are not part of us. ***** is always kept at distance...

Hahahaaha really ?? Yu know ??? Do you do that too in Pakistan :rofl:

"We ruled", brother nice delusion every invader who wanted to invade India first came to your door steps, whopped your a$$ and then proceeded. Hence you have had to change religion multiple times, first u were hindus, then became buddhists and now muslim. You never ruled any nation, somebody else did...all you did was licked their foot.

i never understood why my pakistani friends cant get such a simple fact.

Exactly my opinion about you. Thanks for phrasing it and saving me the trouble to downgrade to your level :rofl:
You do recognise yourself besides they don't come any lower than you. :omghaha:
Your bad comprehension skills. How can you be sure the recent block upgrades didnt come with kill switch ;) after all your beloved uncle sam ditched and bitched you :rofl:
The chamber is empty or loaded, are the Indians brave enough to take that chance also get yourself enlightened, along with brand new F-16s, old ones also being updated and released unlike how Mr Moscow is screwing you stupid with the aircraft carrier.
Offcource generally people waste time on your nonsence. It will be shamed if you have to do same thing

Yes I'll not waste time on your nonsense. :lol:
, talk about PAF jets and make sure they can fly when uncke sam dont want them to .....

You should be more concerned with your flying coffin syndrome.:flame:
never mind you wont understand it anyways. Even if MKIs brought down all teens you will be saying it was a bad day and wrong planning ;) and we have history about the same saying from Pakistani leaders :rofl:

Waiting for that first ever aircraft to be shot down by the super duper MKI.
Now please post the video of indian general saying India didnt win Kargil :rofl:

You in the mean time take some English lessons since most of your post is nothing but nonsensical banter.

Yeah, I can understand that. Just like HINDUstan has now become SECULAR... :omghaha:

sms joke will make all Indians and Pakistanis happy.........

Manmohan singh says hum is ghatna ke kadi ninda karte hai.......

and guess what?

terrorist sitting in p0k died due to kadi ninda..

Pakistani army stopped all ill activities due to kadi ninda of Indian PM.

when will Indian politician learn to act tough and who cares if you say "kadi ninda" or regrets.. none of our politicians has guts to say that Pakistani army needs punishment..they are only ready to fight diplomatically.

sms joke will make all Indians and Pakistanis happy.........

Manmohan singh says hum is ghatna ke kadi ninda karte hai.......

and guess what?

terrorist sitting in p0k died due to kadi ninda..

Pakistani army stopped all ill activities due to kadi ninda of Indian PM.

when will Indian politician learn to act tough and who cares if you say "kadi ninda" or regrets.. none of our politicians has guts to say that Pakistani army needs punishment..they are only ready to fight diplomatically.

To the contrary, it has never occurred to any indian that it might be possible that nothing like this actually happened. Your government admitted this at first at then took a u-turn after your opposition started using this as a points scoring game.

Yeh saab, Indian Terrorist Organizational RAW ki meharbanyan hein.

image.axd

Back
Top Bottom