What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why israel getting jumpy these days almost everyday as it see time is slipping out of its hands once iran gets the nukes it will become subservient like india became after 1998...............:pakistan:

these are only wet dreams , look how many country USA ruined for name of nuke. if they carry on next is Iran. Israel defeated multiple countries at a time.

just imagine USA,Europe,Israel,Brahmins,Baniyas. Muslims world will suck in front of them.

The way you paint the picture, Pakistan should have fallen flat a long time ago.

Even 2 billion dollars are peanuts for a country like Pakistan.

But it still hasn't fallen - I wonder why.
Your country does not even produce Two billion a month... It's no peanuts :no:

Is that how you make calculations for your plans?

The way you paint the picture, Pakistan should have fallen flat a long time ago.

Even 2 billion dollars are peanuts for a country like Pakistan.

But it still hasn't fallen - I wonder why.
Thats what causes more burn and jealousy to indians that pakistan is still standing tall.its the resilience of pak that causes lot of heartburn to indians.......

A fundamental difference.. India could have sided with US but India choose not to, the present relation is fine..

India does never will and would become a ally like Pakistan... Use and throw type...

Then why do you allow the US Secretary of State and other US officials to come to India and visit various Indian states, telling them things which amount to internal interference. Stop them.

I wish aunty had balls to become an uncle.

Thats why israel getting jumpy these days almost everyday as it see time is slipping out of its hands once iran gets the nukes it will become subservient like india became after 1998...............:pakistan:

Once Iran gets nukes, how keen do you think they will on using them - knowing that israel is only a tiny strip of land and that the arabs in close proximity will also burn?? Proximity to arabs, ironically, is likely to serve as a shield. So, in short, unlike what they teach in pakistani schools nuking is not the answer for everything.

Next, Subservient like India?? Please, 3 issues where pakistan dictated the agenda for India.

The why do you allow the US Secretary of State and other US officials to come to India and visit various Indian states, telling them things which amount to internal interference. Stop them.

I wish aunty had balls to become an uncle.
Visiting various states mean internal interference? Can you explain?

I know wats wrong wats not so keep you twisted ideas to yourself.

Yes, you are entitled to free speech. You are using our religious books and gods to twist your ideas and similarly, somebody in US twisted Islam and made a film. Respect others religion and then expect others to respect yours.

Thats what causes more burn and jealousy to indians that pakistan is still standing tall.its the resilience of pak that causes lot of heartburn to indians.......

Resilience my foot, if this were not a Pakistani forum, I would have explained it properly. :lol:

I pity you. You come out here, daily on PDF, trying really hard to implicitly suggest through every post and thread that you are the liberal, cosmopolitan and pragmatic woman from pakistan - but i guess once infected by pakistan, there is little hope.
what you are trying to suggest here?that pakistan is like a contagious disease..and that an indian can also get infected by it?If answer is yes then i can only pity you.

India - cowards or not?? it's all a matter of perspective. As for poor indians, we'll beat down on pak, as we have been doing for the last 60 odd years whenever we feel emasculated.
Before that poor will beat down you and rule the dilli red flag of hammer and sickle will fly over dilli.

I thought your ego would have been satisfied by now. After-all, I conceded that pak is ap the epicentre of the great game. But as for deaths - yes india has incurred the loss of many lives - but in terms of realpolitik - at least we have something to show for it - india still stands the way it did at the time of independence.

Can pakistan say the same thing??
In terms of realpolitik india stands like a huge tree eaten away from inside by termites.as for pak it already treated itself with termite spry.and got the nukes so that 1971 can not be repeated. Pak has learnt from its mistake s but india didnt learn still.

Spare me your literary genius. A country that has not had a single stable political term, three coups (correct me if i'm wrong), fought 4 wars with a much larger neighbour, didn't win a single one, cooked up and served tales of war heroics as an extension of the pseudo martial race narrative to pass off as an excuse for defeat, an economy without a breath, a currency with little value, etc - all of these achievements and some like me have the audacity to call the country unreasonable?!
typical verbal diarrhea of indians when they get lajawab.Thing is a country which is 7 times smaller than you in size 8 times less in population and 7 times less in resources is able to challenge you and dare to look into your eyes and you cant do anything about it except for throwing up your hands in air in frustration.And this make pakistan victorious over india.

Resilience my foot, if this were not a Pakistani forum, I would have explained it properly. :lol:

Oh please continue to live in your make-believe world.

As if it is going to make any difference here in Pakistan.

A fundamental difference.. India could have sided with US but India choose not to, the present relation is fine..

India never will and would become a ally like Pakistan... Use and throw type...
no .fundamental difference is that no body trusts india about alliance.Nobody knows when india will jump the fence to be in the other camp.Russia too has realized it now hence its making overtures to its one time enemy -pakistan.

what you are trying to suggest here?that pakistan is like a contagious disease..and that an indian can also get infected by it?If answer is yes then i can only pity you.

Before that poor will beat down you and rule the dilli red flag of hammer and sickle will fly over dilli.

don't you think it's true ? Hindu extremism is just reaction/infection of Islamic Terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom