What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 ki chakravyuh dekh lena tan 12 oct ko release ho rahi hai.

You people don't have any idea what you are talking about. Ask me...I am from that area.

Sitting somewhere in cities and commenting on tribal area is easy....:lol:

Everything happens within the ambiance of national interests.

Now if you see the state of affairs in Pak and call it national interest, then Allah save Pak

Last edited by a moderator:
You people don't have any idea what you are talking about. Ask me...I am from that area.

Now if you see the state of affairs in Pak and call it national interest, then Allah save Pak

The problem is Allah's on our side..:D

Whatever works for you, my friend. But with pak having dedicated vast resources, both human and financial, over several decades - with status quo being the best result that pak managed - having witnessed how pak's "shaping the environment" approach worked in the past, an objective analysis would suggest that the odds are stacked against you.

But that probably plays into the "we are conquerors of south asia" narrative that the likes of you have been subjected to.

Anyways, my friend - as i said - whatever works for you.

Oh no, for you it may be an illusion - but we did rule you guys for about a thousand or so years. When we could not due to whatever reason, we carved out a land for ourselves and called it Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan are also the scions of Indus Valley Civilization and hold its cradle.

Surprisingly, you people also say that IVC is your heritage because of you being Hindus - which it is not.

Therefore, such works don't work for you.

It was you who started replying me.

You have knowledge of many things I know I never doubt about it.

But please don't think that you are a authorized person to reply each & every post addressed to any one including her. In some cases you have your own share of $hit keep it to yourself.

This is a international forum, all members here are quiet educated & matured so everyone here can defend their posts & their thoughts.

I apologize my harsh words but it was purely outcome of your stupid post.

I will do whatever I want to.

Dared to attack? I'm afraid the "i am stronger than you, SO i'll attack you" strategy works great for school going teenagers, high on hormones - not so much for diplomacy between two large nations.
Diplomacy that too indian diplomacy.....which itself is messy......For 14 yrs indian diplomacy played the flute of hindi-chini bhabhai,panchsheel,non alignment diplomacy and for next 54 yrs it suffered the mess of it.....huh....nice indian diplomacy...i must say.In india's case word diplomacy,peace its is synonym cowardice.

Besides, India has achieved more than pak and has more to lose. There is no reason for india to risk a reasonable growth story to feed its ego, which apparently is quote contrary to insecure pakistanis demanding havoc to not appear as a blemish on its "martial" race legacy.
I asked you to give me the count of bodies in india in various movements then we shall decide over it.Go to SATP site.

I understand i am being unreasonable in expecting a pakistani to be a little pragmatic, but calm down.
Reasonable word may be rationed in india's pds shops but its in abundant in pakistan like hunza's water.

What does national interests of Pakistan has to do with the current internal environment.

The problem is Allah's on our side..:D

Oh, I didn't know that you have also converted to Islam.

You guys have lived on Hindu Growth Rate for most of your independent life. It is just about a decade ago that you have started gaining a bit of money. The result is like upstarts jumping up and down. The Indian rupee fell and gained a bit, the economy fell to just over 5%, and may take a bit of time to regain if at all.

Well i'll take "over 5%" any day as compared to "over 3%" - the rate at which the IMF expects pakistan to grow.

You do have a large numerically strong armed forces and you think you can conquer the world. Yes you can threaten Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and they may be a bit afraid of your strength - not Pakistan. It is a strong country and a nuclear power.

It kills you that you can't do anything about it and that these people always stand up to you and tell you to git. You will not be able to subjugate us like other smaller nations around you, and you will never be able to bring us to their level - never ever.

Calm down, my friend.

Strength is a function of many more things than just raw military power. Similarly, there are many kinds of war and not all are won or lost on the battlefield.

So as far as never being subjugated is concerned - don't look at your tanks and missiles and rest easy. Fools do that.

You guys have lived on Hindu Growth Rate for most of your independent life. It is just about a decade ago that you have started gaining a bit of money. The result is like upstarts jumping up and down. The Indian rupee fell and gained a bit, the economy fell to just over 5%, and may take a bit of time to regain if at all.
Thanks but our economy is still very far from you... Whereas Pakistan has lived for most of its existence with aid from here and there... Took aid and looted east Pakistan...

You do have a large numerically strong armed forces and you think you can conquer the world. Yes you can threaten Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and they may be a bit afraid of your strength - not Pakistan. It is a strong country and a nuclear power.
We are a much stronger country now.. We could hold you guys from taking a single inch of land in 65, right after a defeat in 62.. A complete and unparalleled victory in 1971, in exactly 13 days your country was divided in two parts..We are a better and bigger military force now... You try to counter with nuclear weapons, remember that weapon is only a deterrent, if used.. God help Pakistan...

It kills you that you can't do anything about it and that these people always stand up to you and tell you to git. You will not be able to subjugate us like other smaller nations around you, and you will never be able to bring us to their level - never ever.

Somehow this concept is lost on most Pakistanis, we could have captured Pakistan back then, we did not, cause we are not war mongers.. Unlike your leaders which having the balls without the brains failed all the time...
The sooner that you people realise this fact, it will be better for you.

But, do the upstarts think rationally, I don't think that they can.
there is only one thing and we do not have to realise it.. Pakistan is a crybaby, always seeking attention.. From the separation to this date..

India has nothing to do here, that crybaby will cry cry and one day walk away... India in the mean time will remove the flaws it has...

And you think that 1.2 billion muslim ummah will sit silently to watch the massacre?

They are watching in Israel Don't They ?

Islami world is not powerful to face so much opposition . If India get divided there will be at least 10 to 15 countries , System of small countries is always efficient than big country. Believe me on this thing all these 10-15 countries will get along. many of them will make allies with Israel,USA which will protect them even after slaughter of Muslims.

Most of these countries will get very good future and rest of them will get pulled by them
(you know Brahmins and Baniyas).

that's why Muslims are secure only in United India. But pak! don't understand that. there are very few people who can forecast future on basis of things.

pak people think united India is danger for them , how stupid people ? they don't know thats the only thing which saved muslims.

Well i'll take "over 5%" any day as compared to "over 3%" - the rate at which the IMF expects pakistan to grow.

Calm down, my friend.

Strength is a function of many more things than just raw military power. Similarly, there are many kinds of war and not all are won or lost on the battlefield.

So as far as never being subjugated is concerned - don't look at your tanks and missiles and rest easy. Fools do that.

India is one of the biggest spenders on arming itself. Fools as per your acknowledgement.

You want to discuss the power potential of a nation. Any time.

And yes, not all wars are won or lost on the battlefield. "Shaping the Environment" was initiated as one such mode. It certainly has moved to a good position and can be used anytime to light fire to the simmering heat.

When kumbhkaran then he thinks whole world is going to sleep with him.........................:)

The sooner that you people realise this fact, it will be better for you.

But, do the upstarts think rationally, I don't think that they can.

No Pakistan is not a strong country, but, yes, it has nukes. The nukes that are giving the world a big headache

India is one of the biggest spenders on arming itself. Fools as per your acknowledgement.

Wrong, shows your knowledge on military affairs..

You want to discuss the power potential of a nation. Any time.
we know the ones who matter... Your education on these matters is pretty clear...

And yes, not all wars are won or lost on the battlefield. "Shaping the Environment" was initiated as one such mode. It certainly has moved to a good position and can be used anytime to light fire to the simmering heat.
please be realistic...

No Pakistan is not a strong country, but, yes, it has nukes. The nukes that are giving the world a big headache

To phir.

Magar ye nukes ham ne biryani ke saath khanay ke liye to rakhay nahin.

This is to achieve strategic balance of power. And we have achieved it.

When kumbhkaran then he thinks whole world is going to sleep with him.........................:)

Now, stop using Ramayana and Mahabharata to support you despicable ideas. Most of the things you say about Ramayana and Mahabharata are simply wrong.

no he always slept alone.. Some more mills lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom