What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is one of the biggest spenders on arming itself. Fools as per your acknowledgement.

You want to discuss the power potential of a nation. Any time.

And yes, not all wars are won or lost on the battlefield. "Shaping the Environment" was initiated as one such mode. It certainly has moved to a good position and can be used anytime to light fire to the simmering heat.
Indians got jumpy since their relations got improved with usa.But they still are unable to understand the dynamics of usa-pak relation...so here is the hint for indians...when it will come to choice then usa will always chose isb over dilli coz everyone in world realizes now that dilli can never be a trusted ally....and iran had learnt it hard way through betrayal.

Now, stop using Ramayana and Mahabharata to support you despicable ideas. Most of the things you say about Ramayana and Mahabharata are simply wrong.

Yeah ...... as if you are a Hindu Mullah and know everything.

They are watching in Israel Don't They ?

Islami world is not powerful to face so much opposition . If India get divided there will be at least 10 to 15 countries , System of small countries is always efficient than big country. Believe me on this thing all these 10-15 countries will get along. many of them will make allies with Israel,USA which will protect them even after slaughter of Muslims.

Most of these countries will get very good future and rest of them will get pulled by them
(you know Brahmins and Baniyas).

that's why Muslims are secure only in United India. But pak! don't understand that. there are very few people who can forecast future on basis of things.

pak people think united India is danger for them , how stupid people ? they don't know thats the only thing which saved muslims.
Thats why israel getting jumpy these days almost everyday as it see time is slipping out of its hands once iran gets the nukes it will become subservient like india became after 1998...............:pakistan:

Iss thread ka ALLAH MAALIK... nobody is talking on Topic, including me :P

I will better quit this thread !

I will do whatever I want to.

Then be ready for how people will treat you bcoz they too have right to do whatever they want ot say if any random nutheads disturb them!

Now, stop using Ramayana and Mahabharata to support you despicable ideas. Most of the things you say about Ramayana and Mahabharata are simply wrong.

In AJTR's version of Ramayana, Kumbhakaran slept with belief that whole world sleep with him. Lol

To phir.

Magar ye nukes ham ne biryani ke saath khanay ke liye to rakhay nahin.

This is to achieve strategic balance of power. And we have achieved it.

Yes, nukes have given certain parity. But how does it make you strong? See your economy. The state of affairs are simply horrendous

Just yesterday, US has given your government $2 billion in aid to run your country.

Indians got jumpy since their relations got improved with usa.But they still are unable to understand the dynamics of usa-pak relation...so here is the hint for indians...when it will come to choice then usa will always chose isb over dilli coz everyone in world realizes now that dilli can never be a trusted ally....and iran had learnt it hard way through betrayal.

Even many key American geopolitical analysts say the same thing.

Yes, nukes have given certain parity. But how does it make you strong? See your economy. The state of affairs are simply horrendous

Just yesterday, US has given your government $2 billion in aid to run your country.

The way you paint the picture, Pakistan should have fallen flat a long time ago.

Even 2 billion dollars are peanuts for a country like Pakistan.

But it still hasn't fallen - I wonder why.

Diplomacy that too indian diplomacy.....which itself is messy......For 14 yrs indian diplomacy played the flute of hindi-chini bhabhai,panchsheel,non alignment diplomacy and for next 54 yrs it suffered the mess of it.....huh....nice indian diplomacy...i must say.In india's case word diplomacy,peace its is synonym cowardice.

I pity you. You come out here, daily on PDF, trying really hard to implicitly suggest through every post and thread that you are the liberal, cosmopolitan and pragmatic woman from pakistan - but i guess once infected by pakistan, there is little hope.

India - cowards or not?? it's all a matter of perspective. As for poor indians, we'll beat down on pak, as we have been doing for the last 60 odd years whenever we feel emasculated.

I asked you to give me the count of bodies in india in various movements then we shall decide over it.Go to SATP site.

I thought your ego would have been satisfied by now. After-all, I conceded that pak is ap the epicentre of the great game. But as for deaths - yes india has incurred the loss of many lives - but in terms of realpolitik - at least we have something to show for it - india still stands the way it did at the time of independence.

Can pakistan say the same thing??

Reasonable word may be rationed in india's pds shops but its in abundant in pakistan like hunza's water.

Spare me your literary genius. A country that has not had a single stable political term, three coups (correct me if i'm wrong), fought 4 wars with a much larger neighbour, didn't win a single one, cooked up and served tales of war heroics as an extension of the pseudo martial race narrative to pass off as an excuse for defeat, an economy without a breath, a currency with little value, etc - all of these achievements and some like me have the audacity to call the country unreasonable?!

Yeah ...... as if you are a Hindu Mullah and know everything.

We don;t have the concept Mullah in Hinduism, and I didn't claim that I know everything. Although, I learned a bit from my grandfather who is a renowned Sanskrit scholar.

Indians need to listen to brezenski and HK a lot....to erase all doubt of alliance with usa.Coz ideas of these guys is what that still mold usa foreign policy.

A fundamental difference.. India could have sided with US but India choose not to, the present relation is fine..

India never will and would become a ally like Pakistan... Use and throw type...

The way you paint the picture, Pakistan should have fallen flat a long time ago.

Even 2 billion dollars are peanuts for a country like Pakistan.

But it still hasn't fallen - I wonder why.

It depends on how you would take 'fallen'.

I know wats wrong wats not so keep you twisted ideas to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom