What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not india relinquishes the illegal control of chinese territories to solve the disputes and improve the relation.Same thing can be done with pakistan to improve relations ie relinquish the control of J&K which india had illegally occupied since 1947.

India Have always tried to have good relationships with its neighbours but you ppl dont understand it .You always drag the border conflicts into it.And we can not give you those areas which are legally ours.

Resilience my foot, if this were not a Pakistani forum, I would have explained it properly. :lol:
In indian terminology explaining it properly means getting abusive that you people are unable to do it here.

India Have always tried to have good relationships with its neighbours but you ppl dont understand it .You always drag the border conflicts into it.And we can not give you those areas which are legally ours.
When you illegally occupy the neighbours' lands then how can you expect that you can live with them peacefully.

no .fundamental difference is that no body trusts india about alliance.Nobody knows when india will jump the fence to be in the other camp.Russia too has realized it now hence its making overtures to its one time enemy -pakistan.

Russia has been dealing weapons to the Chinese for a long time, honey it is only mutual... A country as big as India having a independent foreign policy will not stick to a single source, never keep your eggs in the same basket

For Russia, Pakistan Was a US pawn and it is trying to use the rift between them to sell its weapons and in the mean time get access to a deep port. They are more intelligent than you are Sister..

what you are trying to suggest here?that pakistan is like a contagious disease..and that an indian can also get infected by it?If answer is yes then i can only pity you.

Before that poor will beat down you and rule the dilli red flag of hammer and sickle will fly over dilli.

In terms of realpolitik india stands like a huge tree eaten away from inside by termites.as for pak it already treated itself with termite spry.and got the nukes so that 1971 can not be repeated. Pak has learnt from its mistake s but india didnt learn still.

typical verbal diarrhea of indians when they get lajawab.Thing is a country which is 7 times smaller than you in size 8 times less in population and 7 times less in resources is able to challenge you and dare to look into your eyes and you cant do anything about it except for throwing up your hands in air in frustration.And this make pakistan victorious over india.

You are more man than many Pakistanis and Indians combined.

This is for you. I don't know if you can read Urdu. I am not even pushed if you can't.

fatima+urdu.png

don't you think it's true ? Hindu extremism is just reaction/infection of Islamic Terrorism.
Rather islamic terrorism in india is reaction to hindu chauvinism/extremisim.

You are more man than many Pakistanis and Indians combined.

This is for you. I don't know if you can read Urdu. I am not even pushed if you can't.

fatima+urdu.png
no i dont know how to read urdu.you can write it in roman

Russia has been dealing weapons to the Chinese for a long time, honey it is only mutual... A country as big as India having a independent foreign policy will not stick to a single source, never keep your eggs in the same basket

For Russia, Pakistan Was a US pawn and it is trying to use the rift between them to sell its weapons and in the mean time get access to a deep port. They are more intelligent than you are Sister..
Those who try to travel on multiple boats simultaneously ultimately end up drowning themselves.

When you illegally occupy the neighbours' lands then how can you expect that you can live with them peacefully.
they are free to try non-peaceful means. usually doesn't end well for them :lol:

It is pathetic if this is how you assess the emerging changes in the geopolitical arena.

It is India that is losing her long time friends, Sister.

Those who try to travel on multiple boats simultaneously ultimately end up drowning themselves.
what about those who have their own boats? with multiple engines perhaps?

Once Iran gets nukes, how keen do you think they will on using them - knowing that israel is only a tiny strip of land and that the arabs in close proximity will also burn?? Proximity to arabs, ironically, is likely to serve as a shield. So, in short, unlike what they teach in pakistani schools nuking is not the answer for everything.

Next, Subservient like India?? Please, 3 issues where pakistan dictated the agenda for India.
Nukes are weapons of war.they are not some diwali patakha to do numaish.And yes it will be used in war if necessary.
IC-814

Don't have to to travel in all the boats, travel In one but keep all of them together...

Rather islamic terrorism in india is reaction to hindu chauvinism/extremisim.

Naaa....Whole world's Headache is Islamic terrorism(they have problem with everyone on earth). from Russia to USA , From china to Europe. The way Non-Muslims population is vanishing in Muslim countries it speak loudly people are going to stand against it. , recent example of infection is Norway.

you claim yourself as newly converted Muslim. Ok may be you are and mostly you r not.

I will give Site of Ex-Muslims FAITHFREEDOM.ORG man behind is Ex-Muslim of Iran , read his opinion about Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom