What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather islamic terrorism in india is reaction to hindu chauvinism/extremisim.

no i dont know how to read urdu.you can write it in roman

Nope.

Tell Khan Sahib to read it to you.

Save it.

It is pathetic if this is how you assess the emerging changes in the geopolitical arena.

It is India that is losing her long time friends, Sister.

No it's not called loosing, it's called diversifying... India is no more a insignificant country which will stay with only one country.. It needs all the help, it's not war to decide sides... And call me brother if you want to, not a sister :)

Rather islamic terrorism in india is reaction to hindu chauvinism/extremisim.

Islamic terrorism stems from radicalised interpretation of quran and hadeeth than anything else..Geopolitical issues are just tipping points before things blow out..

Oh please continue to live in your make-believe world.

As if it is going to make any difference here in Pakistan.

what is there to make-believe :undecided:

Whenever, you open any media, I hardly see anything good being written about Pakistan, be it about your economy, society or politics.

No it's not called loosing, it's called diversifying... India is no more a insignificant country which will stay with only one country.. It needs all the help, it's not war to decide sides... And call me brother if you want to, not a sister :)

ha ha ha .....

That is what you don't want to understand.

India is losing its significance despite getting a bit richer.

what is there to make-believe :undecided:

Whenever, you open any media, I hardly see anything good being written about Pakistan, be it about your economy, society or politics.

Your media ..... ha ha ha

What an example.

no .fundamental difference is that no body trusts india about alliance.Nobody knows when india will jump the fence to be in the other camp.Russia too has realized it now hence its making overtures to its one time enemy -pakistan.

It is not about India making alliances, but others wanting to be ally of India.

Cameron to visit India in 2013; 2nd trip in 30 months - Times Of India

By the way, Pakistan cannot replace India. No way. Not even in next 1000 years :lol:

Your media ..... ha ha ha

What an example.

I live in London. So, I don;t have access to Indian media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom