What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abusing is what you do, not us Indians

I know you are in hurry, but read the article before you comment

I read the article and commented.........

>>>>>Interesting thought. The disputes will have to wait while India prepares and strengthens itself. What you are doing is instead of having a mindset to solve the issues peacefully, you are gaining time to improve your defence infrastructure and prepare to strike when you are capable to.

Gaining time to improve military related infrastructure, placing of additional weaponry and raising of additional mountain divisions and 2-3 strike corps against China in the NE and other places along China's border is what India is aiming at along India - China border.

The tri-service command at Andaman & Nicobar Islands is another example of your support to the American-Western Alliance against China in order to strategically surround and contain it. By gaining the capability to block Chinese trade zone in to Indian Ocean, IOR and through it to EU and Middle East and Africa clearly displays the true Indian intent.

The only thing is that India is not publicly stating that it has become a part of American effort aimed at China's containment. The military endeavours and politico-economic actions taken by India however, speak for themselves and reveal the opposite.

Mr Vajpayee, India's erstwhile PM, while informing the world leaders and countries as to why India conducted nuclear tests, clearly stated in his letter that India did it because of China. Many Indian defence ministers are on record to have stated that China is India's number one enemy.

Tell me what has changed so much since 1998, that India now says that it is not part of any anti-China alliance. Lying has become an Indian trait in international politics - why should any body believe you. <<<<<

you realise status-quo is beneficial for us. why would we bother you lot when you are doing an impeccable job at ruining the country.
as you earlier mentioned, all india needs to do is provide funds via afghanistan. pakistanis will do the rest.

things have turned out rather well for us vis-a-vis pakistan. there is no frustration on this end.
haathi ke daant khane ke kuch aur dikhane ke kuch aur......

Btw when r you planning to lob next dossier.....................................:rofl:

Pakistan is not what image media try to project as india is not what image bollywood try to project.

Media may lie, but what about the data? Is world bank and IMF are wrong too.

same way india cant replace pakistan in usa's ,russia,china's equations.Btw Gen.Ehsan was already there at SD...from now keep track of his movements..................:rofl:
Obviously how can India replace Pakistan, they get droned every day.. We don't and we get some of the best weapons.. Whole different ball game..

Abusing is what you do, not us Indians
lol...indians dont even keep conversation civilized.this thread itself a great example of indians abused my hubby as terrorist etc..............72 virgins and wat not.

Well, how I understand is the money and the relations with Soviet has moved to a more matured state. For example, leasing SSN, helping us build a SSBN and a fifth gen fighter... Giving us ToT which even NATO countries can only dream of.. In such a scenario, a few guns, a few choppers and possibly some planes sold to Pakistan is hardly worth what you define as 'loosing significance'.. It's called generation of more revenue for the same Investment..

In return what they get is a country which is willing to lap up the stories of strategic importance of their location and an overstated deep water port... China is happy by keeping you guys like sentinels at the gates for a country which is loosing 'significance according to you'... Nice ain't it :P

Pakistan wants us to test their resolve, the reason is that there is not much to loose if you go to war.. India, has a lot it has built up, we use brains before balls and will not go to war unless it becomes absolutely necessary... Grow some brains dude, we are still looking for ways to grow whereas you guys are ready with the beagul ready to go to the stone ages...

Thik hai. Khush.

haathi ke daant khane ke kuch aur dikhane ke kuch aur......

Btw when r you planning to lob next dossier.....................................:rofl:

When there is no negative news about Pakistan in the media, what else can be the best time?

If being in Pakistan miserable state as you see it today is what it costs to be a main player in the great game, then you are most welcome to be that great player.. We are happy being the inconsequential pawn..or even better, we are happy staying out of the game ;)

You don't have an option. You are already inconsequential except desirous of piggy backing on America to glory.

Demonstrates your lack of understanding of this concept. Dharma is duty or righteousness.. Whether its of a Hindu or Muslim or an atheist ...
Islam is duty and righteousness ...hence its the dharma.

Please take out over 700,000 Indian security forces from IOK and then see how much time it takes for the people to declare their freedom from Indian yoke. Why do you have so much force in this area in the first place.

The same thing goes for NE India. Take out your forces and see what happens - 5-6 independent countries in probably less than a week.

Indian forces in these areas are not there for external security as most security forces are - they are kept there in such large numbers to oppressively use their power against your own minorities.

By that logic, take out Military/sec forces from anywhere in Pakistan and it will break off.. Apna ghar sambhalta nahin, baahar game khelne chale hain :lol:

You think ?? :lol:

Depends on what our objectives were..

Pakistan got sliced .. Check
India's eastern flank got secured... Check

I say it went pretty well..

Ya depends upon my logic...
Indi got tied down in proxy war from pak and dont ve any solution about it.....check.
India facing demographic challenge in the east from BD....check.

I can also give plenty of such logics to you.....

I sense a certain amount of vanity in your claim of Pak being the key player in the great game.

Though, I do agree with your assessment about pak being at the epicenter of great game, but in light of the cost you guys have had to bear - all the chest thumping, looks quite foolish.

As you say - "pak always was / is the main player" and can continue to play the role of foot soldiers of generals who yield actual power.

These Pakistanis dont have a clue.. They consider themselves a main player in the great game, but in reality, they actually are the playground where other main players are playing the game... And we all know what happens to the grass in the playground ;)

I read the article and commented.........

>>>>>Interesting thought. The disputes will have to wait while India prepares and strengthens itself. What you are doing is instead of having a mindset to solve the issues peacefully, you are gaining time to improve your defence infrastructure and prepare to strike when you are capable to.

Gaining time to improve military related infrastructure, placing of additional weaponry and raising of additional mountain divisions and 2-3 strike corps against China in the NE and other places along China's border is what India is aiming at along India - China border.

The tri-service command at Andaman & Nicobar Islands is another example of your support to the American-Western Alliance against China in order to strategically surround and contain it. By gaining the capability to block Chinese trade zone in to Indian Ocean, IOR and through it to EU and Middle East and Africa clearly displays the true Indian intent.

The only thing is that India is not publicly stating that it has become a part of American effort aimed at China's containment. The military endeavours and politico-economic actions taken by India however, speak for themselves and reveal the opposite.

Mr Vajpayee, India's erstwhile PM, while informing the world leaders and countries as to why India conducted nuclear tests, clearly stated in his letter that India did it because of China. Many Indian defence ministers are on record to have stated that China is India's number one enemy.

Tell me what has changed so much since 1998, that India now says that it is not part of any anti-China alliance. Lying has become an Indian trait in international politics - why should any body believe you. <<<<<

We publicly state that China is a threat. As far my knowledge goes, no political establishment in India has stated that China is a friend. Most of our future military procurement and infrastructure are meant for China and to reign the Indian Ocean region. So where is the lying?

As regarding containing China, yes we want China to be contained and are relying on US to contain China. India has not yet plunged into the game of containing China and yes we are waiting while we are preparing and strengthening ourselves so that any disputes that are present are solved on our terms.

So where is the lying?

you wont understand it ..understanding that 13 yr old girl is beyond you......

Who ever she is may be brave, but you certainly are not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom