What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relationship between china and India indicates Asian' future.

The BRIC countries will drive the future...that is quite evident, if we can just collaborate reduce our differences and put all the cr@p that we have accumulated which comes in the way of forming an association - this union will not just drive the world but will also set lot of things right.

Russia wishes to see a combination of Russia - India - China, it would be great if we can move forward on that.

Yes sir - cheers to the Kashmiri people who stand up against a behemoth and still can pull up their chins and stand tall.

All this talk of courage and bravado, does little to refute to my claims about pak's failure in attempting to achieve the logical by-product of its raison d etre.

You know you are nothing more than a IDIOT who cant understand ENGLISH.

My only objection was She nor Me doesnt need to compare ourselve with GOD or our thinking like thinking of GOD HIMSELF. It was irrespective of current religion or her conversion thing.

If I had a option to discuss it with her personally I would have done it. But I tried to discuss it here & in return faced a IDIOT like you are.

As I am reading Your replies I am getting a feel that you are not worth of any talks.

You remind me of a street loafer trying to impress every female passing on the road . Nothing more than that. I spit on your logics & stupid arguments.

More talking is always not intelligence sometimes it is BS, just like you are doing right now.

I agree with last sentence , she is brave enough to talk with people against her.

And about woman's skirt things..... right now you are doing it....not only this you are even making use of her baby & things that happened in past by some stupid peoples to justify your meddling in affairs of others.

Then don't reply. I am not the one forcing you.

2012 ki chakravyuh dekh lena tan 12 oct ko release ho rahi hai.
Right, you are nothin more than the Don! The Mao base is shrinking and you on Internet want to fight the mills... All the best...

it is India who has become inconsequential in this great game.

India is boxed in between two powerful nuclear powers from three sides.

It can not even easily reach Afghanistan and central Asia - how will it play this game.

Now this is petulance on your part. :lol:

Pakistan is always used since 1947. In the Soviet US game, you are used by Americans to thwart Soviets,
then used for War on terror, now used for drones.

Now you are going to be used by Chinese to contain India :lol:

Is there any point in the short history of Pakistan that is not used?

All this talk of courage and bravado, does little to refute to my claims about pak's failure in attempting to achieve the logical by-product of its raison d etre.

This in the modern jargon is called Shaping the Environment.

The results will be achieved. The phase is moving in the right direction.

You may not understand it or don't want to.

thats why you ve never dared to attack pak after 1998 tests.....:lol:

Dared to attack? I'm afraid the "i am stronger than you, SO i'll attack you" strategy works great for school going teenagers, high on hormones - not so much for diplomacy between two large nations.

Besides, India has achieved more than pak and has more to lose. There is no reason for india to risk a reasonable growth story to feed its ego, which apparently is quite contrary to insecure pakistanis demanding havoc to not appear as a blemish on its "martial" race legacy.

I understand i am being unreasonable in expecting a pakistani to be a little pragmatic, but calm down.

Now this is petulance on your part. :lol:

Pakistan is always used since 1947. In the Soviet US game, you are used by Americans to thwart Soviets,
then used for War on terror, now used for drones.

Now you are going to used by Chinese to contain India :lol:

Is there any part of Pakistan that is not used?

Everything happens within the ambiance of national interests.

Then don't reply. I am not the one forcing you.

It was you who started replying me.

You have knowledge of many things I know I never doubt about it.

But please don't think that you are a authorized person to reply each & every post addressed to any one including her. In some cases you have your own share of $hit keep it to yourself.

This is a international forum, all members here are quiet educated & matured so everyone here can defend their posts & their thoughts.

I apologize my harsh words but it was purely outcome of your stupid post.

Right, you are nothin more than the Don! The Mao base is shrinking and you on Internet want to fight the mills... All the best...
mao base is shrinking............:rofl:...i can just laugh at you...its multi dimensional war and ideology is one of the most important dimension of it.mao base you can see in every single indian univ,colleges,in media,in politics,in trade unions,among students,among social workers,among ngos,among govt. employees,its bureaucracy,Its IAS,IFS...etc.among farmers,among tribal,among poor.

This in the modern jargon is called Shaping the Environment.

The results will be achieved. The phase is moving in the right direction.

You may not understand it or don't want to.

Whatever works for you, my friend. But with pak having dedicated vast resources, both human and financial, over several decades - with status quo being the best result that pak managed - having witnessed how pak's "shaping the environment" approach worked in the past, an objective analysis would suggest that the odds are stacked against you.

But that probably plays into the "we are conquerors of south asia" narrative that the likes of you have been subjected to.

Anyways, my friend - as i said - whatever works for you.

Dared to attack? I'm afraid the "i am stronger than you, SO i'll attack you" strategy works great for school going teenagers, high on hormones - not so much for diplomacy between two large nations.

Besides, India has achieved more than pak and has more to lose. There is no reason for india to risk a reasonable growth story to feed its ego, which apparently is quote contrary to insecure pakistanis demanding havoc to not appear as a blemish on its "martial" race legacy.

I understand i am being unreasonable in expecting a pakistani to be a little pragmatic, but calm down.

You guys have lived on Hindu Growth Rate for most of your independent life. It is just about a decade ago that you have started gaining a bit of money. The result is like upstarts jumping up and down. The Indian rupee fell and gained a bit, the economy fell to just over 5%, and may take a bit of time to regain if at all.

You do have a large numerically strong armed forces and you think you can conquer the world. Yes you can threaten Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and they may be a bit afraid of your strength - not Pakistan. It is a strong country and a nuclear power.

It kills you that you can't do anything about it and that these people always stand up to you and tell you to git. You will not be able to subjugate us like other smaller nations around you, and you will never be able to bring us to their level - never ever.

The sooner that you people realise this fact, it will be better for you.

But, do the upstarts think rationally, I don't think that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom