What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up....dont compare our bakwaas thinking with any religious figure...

you lost your right to talk about what hindus should do....we have better hindus to talk about it not a ex-hindu & new convert.....please contribute rationally with BS comparisons.

MODs should take care of you if you bring God or religion unnecessarily to show your non-existent logics behind debates.

Oh and it is OK when your posters insult our religion on daily basis on numerous occasions. One can overlook many aspects because it may be so common in your society and the sensitivity of such insults may not be known to you guys.

She knows your religion much better than most of you here.

i didnt bring in any family here

Oh ok, so when what imply to mean here is international marriage is not family ad it's Free for All action?

Oh and it is OK when your posters insult our religion on daily basis on numerous occasions. One can overlook many aspects because it may be so common in your society and the sensitivity of such insults may not be known to you guys.

The problem is you consider India as a religion called Hindu and tend to forget that most of the posters who you are arguing here are Muslims, Sikhs, Christians etc... trust me, we love muslim people just not Pakistani in India. Not my opinion just a general fact! I actually have a lot of good Pakistani friends who don't talk like Pakistani's living in Pakistan.

your flank in east got exposed in assam riots.you are fighting the demographics war in east right now.

Pray That INDIA won't get divided , it's good for Muslims. Just imagine Assam,Gujarat,Maharashtra,Punjab,Hariyana Different Countries , Believe me They won't leave single Muslims alive in these states to take revenge of Pakistan.

Akali dal will salughter every Muslim in Punjab , Bal thackary in Maharashtra , assam you know well.

It's not ok to bring religion into anything, no one knows **** about our religion if they simply do not posses logic. Which is the most important pillar of Hindu way...

Pray That INDIA won't get divided , it's good for Muslims. Just imagine Assam,Gujarat,Maharashtra,Panjab,Hariyana Different Countries , Believe me They won't leave single Muslims alive in these states to take reve nge of pakistan.

Akali dal will salughter every muslim in panjab , Bal thackary in Maharashtra , assam you know well.

You are a disgrace to my Nation (if you are from India), go and watch real world you MNS terrorist!

Powerful enough to attack you and even deter your invasion plans.......:devil:

Still indian never attacked pak , the day India will attack pak all pak politicians will fly to saudi and islami countries and their army will surrender ......

It's not ok to bring religion into anything, no one knows **** about our religion if they simply do not posses logic. Which is the most important pillar of Hindu way...

Logic tumharay pass se aisay ghuzar jata hai jaisay ghungat ki huee dulhan.

You are illogical most of the time and less logical on other.

shut up....dont compare our bakwaas thinking with any religious figure...

you lost your right to talk about what hindus should do....we have better hindus to talk about it not a ex-hindu & new convert.....please contribute rationally with BS comparisons.

MODs should take care of you if you bring God or religion unnecessarily to show your non-existent logics behind debates.
Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) had said if you have to go to any corner of the earth to acquire knowledge you should do it.Whats wrong if i take reference from krishna's life to make you people understand the logic better way.

You are a disgrace to my Nation (if you are from India), go and watch real world you MNS terrorist!

It's just matter of politics and overpopulation , it's not hate trade like Hindu-muslims. If such thing happened first victim will be Muslims it's fix.

With Respects to you & your intellect....i advice you to stop being Hero dude... I dont know who is insulting islam here....and better address to them on time...my post was addressed to her...please mind your bussiness ....you are not paid to defend her BS.

And I dont need your certificate or testinomy to know her knowledge...a new convert will definitely hate his/her own old religion to feel comfy wid new identity...stupids like you can only take them as religious scholars.

Ticker dude trolling also has limits....i get what ur saying but defending such BS is not wise.

Would u like me to Intellectualize _____ every time a pedophile rapes a Child?
yea thts how ugly it can get....so dont defend wrongdoing just fr the sake of it.

we dont mind any indirect vague dissing its all in good fun but taking name just gets a little too far.

What the hell is going on here

What the hell is going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom