What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Respects to you & your intellect....i advice you to stop being Hero dude... I dont know who is insulting islam here....and better address to them on time...my post was addressed to her...please mind your bussiness ....you are not paid to defend her BS.

And I dont need your certificate or testinomy to know her knowledge...a new convert will definitely hate his/her own old religion to feel comfy wid new identity...stupids like you can only take them as religious scholars.

I am not a hero or something because I don't watch Indian movies at all.

I don't defend any one unless there is a potent reason to.

This is an open forum and I will say whatever I want to say, while remaining within certain norms.

This woman has responded intelligently to all the muck that has been thrown at her by some religiously bigoted Indian posters. If this happens, I will support her or any other man or woman in distress.

Many Indian posters here have thrown muck at her because she converted to Islam, used highly abusive language against her unborn child, has maligned her husband and her family.

She has responded gracefully to much of it all.

Therefore, move on.

Pray That INDIA won't get divided , it's good for Muslims. Just imagine Assam,Gujarat,Maharashtra,Punjab,Hariyana Different Countries , Believe me They won't leave single Muslims alive in these states to take revenge of Pakistan.

Akali dal will salughter every Muslim in Punjab , Bal thackary in Maharashtra , assam you know well.
And you think that 1.2 billion muslim ummah will sit silently to watch the massacre?

With Respects to you & your intellect....i advice you to stop being Hero dude... I dont know who is insulting islam here....and better address to them on time...my post was addressed to her...please mind your bussiness ....you are not paid to defend her BS.

And I dont need your certificate or testinomy to know her knowledge...a new convert will definitely hate his/her own old religion to feel comfy wid new identity...stupids like you can only take them as religious scholars.
If you think so then you ve learnt nothing neither from hinduism nor from islam and nor from this world.:rofl:

I am not a hero or something because I don't watch Indian movies at all.

I don't defend any one unless there is a potent reason to.

This is an open forum and I will say whatever I want to say, while remaining within certain norms.

This woman has responded intelligently to all the muck that has been thrown at her by some religiously bigoted Indian posters. If this happens, I will support her or any other man or woman in distress.

Many Indian posters here have thrown muck at her because she converted to Islam, used highly abusive language against her unborn child, has maligned her husband and her family.

She has responded gracefully to much of it all.

Therefore, move on.

I find Bollywood crap as well barring some Amol Parleker, Sathiyajit Ray, Aamir Kahn movies.

What you have done by making the above statement is tried to convince yourself of the delusion you were raised with and are unwilling to part with it. What you call reasoning is brain washing in real sense.

She has just derailed the thread which was meant to be on India and China b bringing her imaginary Red (I wonder if it's Chinese she means or refers to Zahid Hamid's hat) and you found it logical and graceful. Mate 'move on' is a very powerful and important word, hope you imply it, I am not your enemy, it's just your pre loaded banter which is derogatory. If you wish to communicate in more civilized way, I am more than game for it.

Thanks in advance.

And you think that 1.2 billion muslim ummah will sit silently to watch the massacre?

They are watching in Israel Don't They ?

Islami world is not powerful to face so much opposition . If India get divided there will be at least 10 to 15 countries , System of small countries is always efficient than big country. Believe me on this thing all these 10-15 countries will get along. many of them will make allies with Israel,USA which will protect them even after slaughter of Muslims.

Most of these countries will get very good future and rest of them will get pulled by them
(you know Brahmins and Baniyas).

that's why Muslims are secure only in United India. But pak! don't understand that. there are very few people who can forecast future on basis of things.

pak people think united India is danger of them , how stupid people ? they don't know thats the only thing which saved muslims.

either you give up the disputed territories or you will end up losing whole of india.Even Duryodhan did the same mistake.What Krishna asked from pandavas behalf was only 5 villages for the peace.but arrogant Duryodhan just like arrogant india refused to give even the five villages and he ended up with the destruction of his whole family along with himself and losing all his kingdom.I think arrogant indians are also on the same path as of duryodhan and they too will end up losing whole of india...

Ican only warn you...learn something positive from your religious books.

Well its off-topic but still wanted to let u know that you are so wrong dear.:no:
Duryodhan (Jinnah) like Pakistan was the one asking for Partition of Hastinapur (India), when his father Dhritarashtra (Gandhi) made the eldest Pandava Yudhistar (Nehru) the heir.;)
And the Pandavas agreed for half the kingdom and made their new capital in Indraprastha, ironically its where Delhi stands today to be at peace. But Duryodhan's/Pakistan's jealousy at the success of Pandavas/India wanted him to invade their kingdom just like Pak did in Jammu and Kashmir. That's when Pandavas asked to return 5 villages and Duryodhan said he won't part with even an inch of land. So we are just waiting for Kurukshetra.:azn:

Logic tumharay pass se aisay ghuzar jata hai jaisay ghungat ki huee dulhan.

You are illogical most of the time and less logical on other.
You are the most dull one I have seen, cannot even see the obvious right in front of you...

You do not know jack about Hinduism but declare a person more knowledgeable than everybody else on this forum, do you know how stupid you sound?

What have they done in past ...what have they done for Pakistan...for Iran...for any god damn country till date....The great ummah..is a pipe dream...
do they need to do anything when they themselves part of it?

Well its off-topic but still wanted to let u know that you are so wrong dear.:no:
Duryodhan (Jinnah) like Pakistan was the one asking for Partition of Hastinapur (India), when his father Dhritarashtra (Gandhi) made the eldest Pandava Yudhistar (Nehru) the heir.;)
And the Pandavas agreed for half the kingdom and made their new capital in Indraprastha, ironically its where Delhi stands today to be at peace. But Duryodhan's/Pakistan's jealousy at the success of Pandavas/India wanted him to invade their kingdom just like Pak did in Jammu and Kashmir. That's when Pandavas asked to return 5 villages and Duryodhan said he won't part with even an inch of land. So we are just waiting for Kurukshetra.:azn:

Good narration but very very very POOR co-relation, advise you to avoid such crap.

The Indian posters started by going after Pakistan and not me or some other Pakistani posters. And then, as usual it was free for the Indian posters to come here and insult any thing that they intended to, including the religion and hurling personal unworthy insults.

I am not a pessimistically opined individual.

You insult me, I will insult you right back - period.
The problem is that Pakistanis take themselves and their religion too seriously, that is a problem Indians face... Any thing not even a small quip becomes an Insult to them.. They get all red hot and angry and then become self righteous..

Grow up, 19 people dead is something to think about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom