What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's How much Justifiable statement That we should abandon land because now majority Kashmir are Muslims , they killed many Hindus in Kashmir , they forced to leave Kashmir to non-Muslims, And we should abandon our land to name of these islamist.

India soldiers carry the sandals of mayawati openly on camera.Whats wrong i said...?

thats why you ve never dared to attack pak after 1998 tests.....:lol:

Does that make Pakistan a powerful nuclear country. :cheesy:

I operate on the same intellectual plane as of krisna when he decided to kill shishupal after 100 abuses.I thought that intellectual plane is in grasp of every hindu.But i'm disappointed now that hindus when they cant even understand the krishna's intellect then how can they understand islam.

shut up....dont compare our bakwaas thinking with any religious figure...

you lost your right to talk about what hindus should do....we have better hindus to talk about it not a ex-hindu & new convert.....please contribute rationally with BS comparisons.

MODs should take care of you if you bring God or religion unnecessarily to show your non-existent logics behind debates.

You have nailed it, my friend. Occupation, illegal or not, but we quite like the hills and valleys of the J&K and the NE. We will keep them. And as history would suggest, there's not much you guys can do about it. Cheers.
There is a lot we can do....reds will rule delhi soon.

Not really.. We broke up Pakistan and covered one of our flanks in case of a future war...
your flank in east got exposed in assam riots.you are fighting the demographics war in east right now.

I operate on the same intellectual plane as of krisna when he decided to kill shishupal after 100 abuses.I thought that intellectual plane is in grasp of every hindu.But i'm disappointed now that hindus when they cant even understand the krishna's intellect then how can they understand islam.

We don't want to understand Islam which make people blow themselves and kill innocent people.

Does that make Pakistan a powerful nuclear country. :cheesy:

LOL, I guess the top part was in response to my post, she's on my ignore list - I really hope she goes up to an Indian soldier and says all the cr@p that she's mouthing on here, or for that matter in front of an Indian.

LOL, I guess the top part was in response to my post, she's on my ignore list - I really hope she goes up to an Indian soldier and says all the cr@p that she's mouthing on here, or for that matter in front of an Indian.
oh she won't... Just another chairborne warriors with a confused mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom