What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is inconsequential in the 'great game'. So why would an Indian would bring Pakistan into the game?

it is India who has become inconsequential in this great game.

India is boxed in between two powerful nuclear powers from three sides.

It can not even easily reach Afghanistan and central Asia - how will it play this game.

oh the irony
there is has to be a limit to everything hence the irony.Even Krishna gave shishupala 100 chance before cutting his head with his sudarshan chakra....do you see any irony there....?

Even Krishna gave shishupala 100 chance before cutting his head with his sudarshan chakra....do you see any irony there....?
not quite, but i assume you operate on a different intellectual plane

Who has said this and where have u heard this?

Or is it the free hand to call anybody (except PAK ) anything given on a platter by MODS to You?

She called Indian SOF's and Army soldiers sweepers and that they sweep floors...of course it's a free hand. I would like her to try saying that in front of an Indian soldier.

it is India who has become inconsequential in this great game.

India is boxed in between two powerful nuclear powers from three sides.

It can not even easily reach Afghanistan and central Asia - how will it play this game.

We consider only China as powerful neighbor. :enjoy:

yes dharma is not hinduism but its islam,,,,,so its quite valid right.....................

Dharama mean Duty. there was no concept of religion at that time. Religion is concept of narrow minded people .

so HINDUISM is Anti-religion religion formed when indian saw that some people killing their people for name of Islam and religion

Who has said this and where have u heard this?

Or is it the free hand to call anybody (except PAK ) anything given on a platter by MODS to You?
yah it hurts i know...so you be better off to teach fellow indians some manners before accusing others when they retort to the abuses.

And you, sir, appear to be an eternal optimist. If stories, like the ones that people like you lap up, of occupation and brutality and state sponsored terrorism are true - India has been a cruel tyrant for over 6 decades. According to your analogy, J&K should have been free long ago.

But instead, we are treated to pakistani rants - "let's see how much longer you can hold it". We quite enjoy it. Keep it up.

It's not exuberance. I base my argument on India's relative strength in all spheres and the apparent incompetency of pak to capitalize on local sentiments, to channelize global pressure and to successfully employ strong arm military tactics.

Please take out over 700,000 Indian security forces from IOK and then see how much time it takes for the people to declare their freedom from Indian yoke. Why do you have so much force in this area in the first place.

The same thing goes for NE India. Take out your forces and see what happens - 5-6 independent countries in probably less than a week.

Indian forces in these areas are not there for external security as most security forces are - they are kept there in such large numbers to oppressively use their power against your own minorities.

Actually it is pakistan which always was/is the main player in great game and india mere an inconsequential pawn.

I sense a certain amount of vanity in your claim of Pak being the key player in the great game.

Though, I do agree with your assessment about pak being at the epicenter of great game, but in light of the cost you guys have had to bear - all the chest thumping, looks quite foolish.

As you say - "pak always was / is the main player" and can continue to play the role of foot soldiers of generals who yield actual power.

Please take out over 700,000 Indian security forces from IOK and then see how much time it takes for the people to declare their freedom from Indian yoke. Why do you have so much force in this area in the first place.

The same thing goes for NE India. Take out your forces and see what happens - 5-6 independent countries in probably less than a week.

Indian forces in these areas are not there for external security as most security forces are - they are kept there in such large numbers to oppressively use their power against your own minorities.

You have nailed it, my friend. Occupation, illegal or not, but we quite like the hills and valleys of the J&K and the NE. We will keep them. And as history would suggest, there's not much you guys can do about it. Cheers.

I sense a certain amount of vanity in your claim of Pak being the key player in the great game.

Though, I do agree with your assessment about pak being at the epicentre of great game, but the cost you guys have had to bear - all the chest thumping by the likes of you, looks quite foolish.

As you say - "pak always was / is the main player" and can continue to play the role of foot soldiers of generals who yield actual power.

The cost has to be paid to come out stronger in the long run.

You can not make-believe and become stronger when you wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom