What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
That look on the face of an Arab , if ever he hears this.. ..........................PriCeless.:D

Well maybe central asian then. I dont know, their culture is definitely not anything like Indian culture, so its stupid to associate them with South Asia I feel.

I remember the time when Pakistan used to cry for America to be included in Kashmir talks. That was before Clinton told Nawaz Sharif to shove it up during Kargil . :rofl:
And now India is talking to pak on all CBMs with USA steering it from behind the scene....................:rofl:

Can't undertstand why this thread should give a monumental earth shattering pain in the backside to an off topic inconsequential country?

You guys started it and now you are feeling the pain.

Understandable.

The Shaping of Environment phase is progressing in Pakistan's favour. Lets see how long can India hold on to this.
makes perfect sense, since the environment is moving in PK's favor, this seems an ideal time for pakistan to freeze kashmir issue for a decade and for the ex-militants to drop arms and return to india with families.

Dharma is not equal to Hinduism.. Ram and Krishna said destroy anyone who is against goodness.. Whereas in Islam the killing was against anyone who did not accept a particular religion.. Tons of difference.. But I guess you already know that..
yes dharma is not hinduism but its islam,,,,,so its quite valid right.....................

i do. in any case, PK is not in a position to take advantage of any of above factors. while india can still support insurgencies in pakistan via afghanistan.

India is supporting terrorism against Pakistan through Afghanistan.

No one has any doubt about it.

Pakistan is inconsequential in the 'great game'. So why would an Indian would bring Pakistan into the game?
Actually it is pakistan which always was/is the main player in great game and india mere an inconsequential pawn.

Actually it is pakistan which always was/is the main player in great game and india mere an inconsequential pawn.
perhaps this is why pakistan gets bombed every other day. the cost of being the main player i assume.

Nope. There are many Indians here who also say the same thing.
i guess you fail to see the sarcasm.

Your wishful exuberance indeed. The people of Indian Occupied Kashmir do not want to stay with India. You have killed over 100,000 of their innocent men, women and children. The Shaping of Environment phase is progressing in Pakistan's favour. Lets see how long can India hold on to this.

And you, sir, appear to be an eternal optimist. If stories, like the ones that people like you lap up, of occupation and brutality and state sponsored terrorism are true - India has been a cruel tyrant for over 6 decades. According to your analogy, J&K should have been free long ago.

But instead, we are treated to pakistani rants - "let's see how much longer you can hold it". We quite enjoy it. Keep it up.

It's not exuberance. I base my argument on India's relative strength in all spheres and the apparent incompetency of pak to capitalize on local sentiments, to channelize global pressure and to successfully employ strong arm military tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom