What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 yrs has past since then.1979 was betrayal india made use of internal strife.and when pakistan does same you cry foul like a child.

There is a difference.. We succeeded.. ;)

You guys brought Pakistan in the discussion, like you always do. Nothing new.

Pakistan is inconsequential in the 'great game'. So why would an Indian would bring Pakistan into the game?

Funniest is when Pakistanis talk about how they treat all races equally because thats what Islam teaches, despite the fact that Bangladeshis were ethnically cleansed by them. Pakistanis must be really bad at practicing Islam :angel:

On the other hand, India has much more diversity racially than them, but we are still one nation with no instance of ethnic cleansing ever in our history...
dug up the kashmir graves if you are so confident.

I remember the time when Pakistan used to cry for America to be included in Kashmir talks. That was before Clinton told Nawaz Sharif to shove it up during Kargil . :rofl:

These are fluid environment and changes do occur.

The aims and objectives however never change.

Even Ram and Krishna said destroy /kill anyone who is against dharma...even Ram killed a female demon tadaka just coz she was against dharma.how about krishna killing female demon pootana.

hahahaha..... .Na ...meaning of Dharma is duty not religion, they said destroy them who are killers, who kill innocent people.

they didn't ordered to kill anyone because, someone not worshiping them or some particular one god.

they didn't kill innocent people. They didn't rape women(they killed women abductors).

They were ideal people who had rules for war even .

I agree. We should include China also in future Kashmir talks. It should be tr-lateral talks between India-Pakistan and China.

No it won't be trilateral. It will be two bilaterals: China-India and India-Pakistan

There is a saying that indians are like dogs tail....tedi ki tedi.....it can never straighten

Who has said this and where have u heard this?

Or is it the free hand to call anybody (except PAK ) anything given on a platter by MODS to You?

you realise indians give that as a circular response. try next door please.
every next door is india's so it like pakistan attack every next door from jand k to north east to mumbai to south everywhere.

You won a war and lost support of the nation you thought you helped to liberate.

At the end of it all - you lost.
the objective was to dismember pakistan and cut it to size. i say GOI did a rather remarkable job. as an indian, i'm satisfied with what they did.

as for BD, for all intents n purposes they are a close ally, given how much support they have given in stamping out anti-india movements.

No it won't be trilateral. It will be two bilaterals: China-India and India-Pakistan

ha ha ha ......

ek hi baat hai.

But sooner than later, it will become tri-lateral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom