What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about India, China and US. When did Pakistan came?
Where ever india is you will find the pakistan too afterall its the extended part of indian subcontinent.

the objective was to dismember pakistan and cut it to size. i say GOI did a rather remarkable job. as an indian, i'm satisfied with what they did.
as for BD, for all intents n purposes they are a close ally, given how much support they have given in stamping out anti-india movements.

Still over 80 armed secessionist groups operate in North India.

And not to mention the so-called illegal Bangladeshis turning the demography in their favour in NE India.

I do see the support - but do you.

You won a war and lost support of the nation you thought you helped to liberate.

At the end of it all - you lost.

You should get out of PDF more. At the Govt level, they have always been an ally of India that has stamped out anti-India movements.

either you give up the disputed territories or you will end up losing whole of india.Even Duryodhan did the same mistake.What Krishna asked from pandavas behalf was only 5 villages for the peace.but arrogant Duryodhan just like arrogant india refused to give even the five villages and he ended up with the destruction of his whole family along with himself and losing all his kingdom.I think arrogant indians are also on the same path as of duryodhan and they too will end up losing whole of india...

Ican only warn you...learn something positive from your religious books.

Btw i'll get my dowry from india either kashmir or whole of india.it depends on you indians ......what you want to lose.

I'm afraid, the "one size fits all" approach is not quite applicable in diplomacy. Even IF India were to even consider conceding sensitive areas to china, such as perhaps aksai chin for a trouble free arunachal, India would probably be motivated by the urge to mitigate potential flashpoints with who appears to be the natural heir to the US's throne.

But why would India be tempted to cut pakistan the same deal. Though it might irk our pakistani friends, India does stand in a position of power - especially in relation to pak. A relatively stable political climate, muted but strong growth trajectory, vast reserves, one of the largest armed forces, stable relations with all sides - russia, US, to an extent China. Pak is balancing itself on its toes while standing at the precipice and offering advice on how to keep from falling over?!

I agree with the need to be wary of the "penny wise, pound foolish" approach - but ONLY with respect to China. Illegal occupation or not, J&K stays with us.

Where ever india is you will find the pakistan too afterall its the extended part of indian subcontinent.

Pakistan is Arab/Central Asian. Since when did Pakistanis start having subcontinent culture?

India, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh are Indian subcontinent.

Still over 80 armed secessionist groups operate in North India.

And not to mention the so-called illegal Bangladeshis turning the demography in their favour in NE India.

I do see the support - but do you.
i do. in any case, PK is not in a position to take advantage of any of above factors. while india can still support insurgencies in pakistan via afghanistan.

No.Reason is My hubby cant be as patient as i'm. He cant and will never tolerate BS from indians.

I think you are a patient and he is the sufferer with such two sided opinion wife. Who are you to label a whole country as BS, I doubt your credentials are form India, since NO Indian would call land of their mother and father as BS and I believe your Father and Mother are the same. Stop your un useful rant and manage your conversations better.

All are fine but india has to relinquish control of disputed territories it has occupied illegally.

Kashmir is my Dowry............

Again, who are you to decide that what is disputed territory or not? And please understand the word disputed... it means it's debatable, so yes form opinions but not conclusion as you are doing.

And last, keep your thoughts of Kashmir, first try to respect your Indian born parents and start loving their care for you as we respect them as our elders and then thin about Kashmir (which for you is disputed), many friends and their parents from my country have died saving it from barbarians thought like yours.

@ TOPIC.....

Indian Forgin policy has always been indipendant. I dont see Indian or GOI provocaking China under any circumstances.

boath India & China must concentrate on the economic development & peaceful relations of the neighbours. I can definately garanty that India will not follow any provocation by the US.
I would say India doesn not have any guts to provke china.for that you need to grow spine seriously at present you lack one.

And you hide your cowardice in big words like non-alignment ,peaceful etc.

If you cant mess with china that doesnt mean that china wont mess with you..reason is difference in spine.

I'm afraid, the "one size fits all" approach is not quite applicable in diplomacy. Even IF India were to even consider conceding sensitive areas to china, such as perhaps aksai chin for a trouble free arunachal, India would probably be motivated by the urge to mitigate potential flashpoints with who appears to be the natural heir to the US's throne.

But why would India be tempted to cut pakistan the same deal. Though it might irk our pakistani friends, India does stand in a position of power - especially in relation to pak. A relatively stable political climate, muted but strong growth trajectory, vast reserves, one of the largest armed forces, stable relations with all sides - russia, US, to an extent China. Pak is balancing itself on its toes while standing at the precipice and offering advice on how to keep from falling over?!

I agree with the need to be wary of the "penny wise, pound foolish" approach - but ONLY with respect to China. Illegal occupation or not, J&K stays with us.

Your wishful exuberance indeed. The people of Indian Occupied Kashmir do not want to stay with India. You have killed over 100,000 of their innocent men, women and children. The Shaping of Environment phase is progressing in Pakistan's favour. Lets see how long can India hold on to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom