What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take out over 700,000 Indian security forces from IOK and then see how much time it takes for the people to declare their freedom from Indian yoke. Why do you have so much force in this area in the first place.

The same thing goes for NE India. Take out your forces and see what happens - 5-6 independent countries in probably less than a week.

Indian forces in these areas are not there for external security as most security forces are - they are kept there in such large numbers to oppressively use their power against your own minorities.

There were no (or minimal) security forces in Kashmir pre-1989. It was only after Pakistanis diverted their Jihadis to India after the Soviet-Afghanistan era that the Jihadis showed up in Kashmir ad we had to send the troops to battle them. If you guys hadnt sent the Jihadis, we would not have needed to battle them and the troops would not have been there today.

Please take out over 700,000 Indian security forces from IOK and then see how much time it takes for the people to declare their freedom from Indian yoke. Why do you have so much force in this area in the first place.

You must be really dull, being on PDF and not knowing the reasons.. There is a state which has become the hot bed of terrorism, any guesses which that might be?

The same thing goes for NE India. Take out your forces and see what happens - 5-6 independent countries in probably less than a week.
yeah and somehow when you say it becomes right... What references can you provide for your claim?

Indian forces in these areas are not there for external security as most security forces are - they are kept there in such large numbers to oppressively use their power against your own minorities.
It is a known fact that terrorist training camps present in Pak occupied Kashmir, it's for them.. You are seriously behind the times..

You have nailed it, my friend. Occupation, illegal or not, but we quite like the hills and valleys of the J&K and the NE. We will keep them. And as history would suggest, there's not much you guys can do about it. Cheers.

Yes sir - cheers to the Kashmiri people who stand up against a behemoth and still can pull up their chins and stand tall.

You should get out of PDF more. At the Govt level, they have always been an ally of India that has stamped out anti-India movements.

His barometer is mostly Pakistani members on this forum who disguise themselves as Bangladeshi to fulfill the age old fantasy of reunification with the piece of land India broke away from them.. Dont deny him that :D

not quite, but i assume you operate on a different intellectual plane
I operate on the same intellectual plane as of krisna when he decided to kill shishupal after 100 abuses.I thought that intellectual plane is in grasp of every hindu.But i'm disappointed now that hindus when they cant even understand the krishna's intellect then how can they understand islam.

Not really.. We broke up Pakistan and covered one of our flanks in case of a future war...

No you didn't.

Pakistan became a nuclear power and China is making huge strides in Bangladesh to India's chagrin.

You are being strategically surrounded and you still do not know about it.

Yes sir - cheers to the Kashmiri people who stand up against a behemoth and still can pull up their chins and stand tall.

And then Kargil happens supported by Foreign direct involvement!

Hate takes no one no where. Can we get back to the topic please?

That look on the face of an Arab , if ever he hears this.. ..........................PriCeless.:D

But you wont be able to enjoy that look on that Arab's face if you are the one who said it.. Because his dagger will be in your heart ;)

She called Indian SOF's and Army soldiers sweepers and that they sweep floors...of course it's a free hand. I would like her to try saying that in front of an Indian soldier.
India soldiers carry the sandals of mayawati openly on camera.Whats wrong i said...?

We consider only China as powerful neighbor. :enjoy:
thats why you ve never dared to attack pak after 1998 tests.....:lol:

Why should we divide our country , Name of "islam" ?? For a religion(which even doesn't belong this soil) we should ABANDON our land which belongs to us from thousands of years for some religious invaders ???? NO.

And Maoist are already in delhi.....

I sense a certain amount of vanity in your claim of Pak being the key player in the great game.

Though, I do agree with your assessment about pak being at the epicenter of great game, but in light of the cost you guys have had to bear - all the chest thumping, looks quite foolish.

As you say - "pak always was / is the main player" and can continue to play the role of foot soldiers of generals who yield actual power.
Can you give me the figure how many you have killed in punjab and kashmir then we will consider the cost and chest thumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom