What's new

India heading towards civil war, riots have entered home, says Kanhaiya Kumar

Your Maoist rebels know that very well ,that kill your soldiers on daily basis
http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...area-andhra-brand-them-police-informers-72908

Maoist are terrorist's and like all communist and islamists, consider the use of violence as the true means to take what they want.

Indians kill fellow countrymen on the street, US people shoot each other for fun. We have law and order, that's why China is one the the safest countries in the world.

Hey, to each his own. I am just showing you the mirror. :angel:

Maoist are terrorist's and like all communist and islamists, consider the use of violence as the true means to take what they want.

Hey, to each his own. I am just showing you the mirror. :angel:
I don't see Chinese image in any indian mirrors

OK, only Indians see China an image of India. We have nothing in common with India.

So ?..... you sound like a pakistani :lol:

They too are fond of saying, they have nothing in common with India. :P

Something for you to think about.

Your something in common is that you do not have anything in common with India ? :cheesy:

Sound like what is common to you both is obsessing about India.
Trust me, China may have some sort of obsession with US, maybe also Japan a little bit, but India is never on the list. it is a irrelevant far away country in most Chinese minds.

Ok, but at least they live a good life there, your can curse your government around the clock and what will that get you in reality? You government is still the most impotent and corrupted same one. At least people living in Xinjiang live a much more comfortable life than Indians.
and says who ? BTW dont change the topic and shift the goal post , bye

You government is still the most impotent and corrupted same one.
Very true

Of course India is the most corrupt nation :

Below is the proof:

Given China's oops I mean India's great achievement of $1.3 trillion losses in corruption

2mzh27n.jpg

For $1.3 trillion lost in 9 years in illegal outflows

In other words, if we break down this data.
Thats $140 billion losses per year
$12 billion in a month
$400 million a day
$16.6 million in an hour

By the time you are done reading this post,corrupt Chinese oops I mean Indian have laundered off $1.38 million illegally which could have been life savings of some several Chinese migrant workers.

At least people living in Xinjiang live a much more comfortable life than Indians.
Very true

People of Xinjiang love comfort ethnic dilution i.e being made minority in their own lands pretty similar to what European colonizers have done in South America etc.

http://www.qurtuba.edu.pk/thedialogue/The Dialogue/7_3/Dialogue_July_September2012_235-254.pdf

Uyghur have been reduced from 76% in 1949 to 45% in 2012

hrcwsl.jpg

People of Xinjiang also love being used as cannon fodder during Soviet War in Afghanistan

"Chinese government trained and armed Uighurs in conjunction with Pakistan as part of the successful anti-Soviet efforts. The price China paid for allowing the Uighurs to China’s Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan Sadia Fayaz The Dialogue 244 Volume VII Number 3 participate in a jihad was a “renewed and spreading revolt of the Uighurs.”23 Many Uighurs who fought alongside the mujahideen returned to Xinjiang, in spite of the Chinese government's efforts to thwart them. Subsequently, they joined the nationalist movement there, often violently agitating for independence".

People of Xinjiang also love the comfort of racial segregation in schools similar to how Africans and Caucasians were segregated in USA

¶10. (C) Such pressures have given rise to Han-Uighur tension among Xinjiang?s youth. Two American teachers at Xinjiang Normal University in Urumqi said their classes have been divided by the school administration into Han sections and minority sections for fear of inter-ethnic disturbances. One teacher described a multi-ethnic conversation exercise she held where a group Han and Uighur students divided down ethnic lines and refused to speak to one another. At an informal meal attended by Poloff with several university students of Han, Hui and Uighur ethnicities, a Han student derided Rebiya Kadeer as a criminal and woman of low character. Immediately following the dinner, a 19-year-old Uighur freshman who had been sitting next to the Han student confided her enthusiastic admiration for Kadeer and frustration that she could never voice such praise in public.
Cable reference id: [HASHTAG]#07BEIJING2949[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Very true

Of course India is the most corrupt nation :

Below is the proof:

Given China's oops I mean India's great achievement of $1.3 trillion losses in corruption

2mzh27n.jpg

For $1.3 trillion lost in 9 years in illegal outflows

In other words, if we break down this data.
Thats $140 billion losses per year
$12 billion in a month
$400 million a day
$16.6 million in an hour

By the time you are done reading this post,corrupt Chinese oops I mean Indian have laundered off $1.38 million illegally which could have been life savings of some several Chinese migrant workers.

Very true

People of Xinjiang love comfort ethnic dilution i.e being made minority in their own lands pretty similar to what European colonizers have done in South America etc.

http://www.qurtuba.edu.pk/thedialogue/The Dialogue/7_3/Dialogue_July_September2012_235-254.pdf

Uyghur have been reduced from 76% in 1949 to 45% in 2012

hrcwsl.jpg

People of Xinjiang also love being used as cannon fodder during Soviet War in Afghanistan

"Chinese government trained and armed Uighurs in conjunction with Pakistan as part of the successful anti-Soviet efforts. The price China paid for allowing the Uighurs to China’s Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan Sadia Fayaz The Dialogue 244 Volume VII Number 3 participate in a jihad was a “renewed and spreading revolt of the Uighurs.”23 Many Uighurs who fought alongside the mujahideen returned to Xinjiang, in spite of the Chinese government's efforts to thwart them. Subsequently, they joined the nationalist movement there, often violently agitating for independence".

In all honesty, if we had adopted the chinese approach in kashmir, we would have resolved the "kashmir issue" a good 20 years back.

pakistani did it in kashmir. The chinese did it in tibet.

There is no point in highlighting our weakness as our virtue.

In all honesty, if we had adopted the chinese approach in kashmir, we would have resolved the "kashmir issue" a good 20 years back.

pakistani did it in kashmir. The chinese did it in tibet.

There is no point in highlighting our weakness as our virtue.
Xinjiang is very badly screwed, they have no intention of peace with Chinese

Unlike Kashmir where anti-Indian sentiment is 1980s phenomenon, prior to that in 1965 war operation Gibraltar they sided with India.

Over time India can win Kashmir will reducing insurgency and providing jobs, whereas in Xinjiang its fight for survival against attempts to exterminate Uighurs by China, something that won't be forgotten for centuries just like genocides of the 20th century.

Xinjiang is very badly screwed, they have no intention of peace with Chinese

Unlike Kashmir where anti-Indian sentiment is 1980s phenomenon, prior to that in 1965 war operation Gibraltar they sided with India.

Over time India can win Kashmir will reducing insurgency and providing jobs, whereas in Xinjiang its fight for survival against attempts to exterminate Uighurs by China, something that won't be forgotten for centuries just like genocides of the 20th century.

Xinjiang is suppressed/controlled, but so is the rest of china. Maybe the degree to control is slightly higher, but not significantly higher.

In any case, human nature is such that it begins to identify with the oppressor.

There is no right or wrong to it, that is just the way human nature operate. If you don't belive me, just take a look at pakistan or even Indian muslims.

China will find its own solution to its problem. We don't have to agree with them, but we don't have to disagree either.

There is certainly no scope for taking any moral high ground except to win a debate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom