What's new

India heading towards civil war, riots have entered home, says Kanhaiya Kumar

Just like any other van. Runs on Diesel (probably).

If you were talking about how you execute people in vans. Well, you are a Chinese, you should know.
No, I don't and I just googled it, it seems to be using lethal injection instead of bullet shooting as a way of so called more humane execution. They claimed that China executes 1000 plus criminals a year, I see that's rule of law, you kill some one , you pay for your own life, that's deep belief in our cultural, but what happens in some countries can not be termed as rule of law. US police shooting and Kashmir mass disappearance and mass unmarked graves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

No, I don't and I just googled it, it seems to be using lethal injection instead of bullet shooting as a way of so called more humane execution. They claimed that China executes 1000 plus criminals a year, I see that's rule of law, you kill some one , you pay for your own life, that's deep belief in our cultural, but what happens in some countries can not be termed as rule of law. US police shooting and Kashmir mass disappearance and mass unmarked graves.

If only someone could document and expose human rights abuses in China on daily basis. But alas, China has no free press. Yet these brain washed dumbos come to pdf to lecture us on freedom and democracy.

As if, every execution is related to murder. :D Please, show us a record of who is executed on what reason. Then I'll believe your claim. If law is upheld, then there should be right to information on what grounds a person is executed. How come human rights lawyers are in prison, and they rot and die there. They are not even given a proper burial. What is that rule of law called, you treat them like Osama - Bin Laden by giving them sea burial. Carry on taking potshots at India, while you live in a party dictatorship country.

As of unmarked graves, they are the Mujahid fighters who infiltrated Kashmir during Kargil war. Google Kargil war, you might get to read them. You will understand what happened to the dead bodies.
As of communism in India. Maoist are terrorist organization. The guy you are talking about is a communist clown who cannot even win a local body election.

In fact, your picture is "old". Now basically stop using it.
And most of China is traffic police.
Found any innovative way of executing people?

If only someone could document and expose human rights abuses in China on daily basis. But alas, China has no free press. Yet these brain washed dumbos come to pdf to lecture us on freedom and democracy.
Obama's brother doesn't agree with you. He lived in Shenzhen for 15 years.

Obama's brother doesn't agree with you. He lived in Shenzhen for 15 years.

So ? :cheesy:

If Trumps sister starts living in shenzhen , what will it prove ? absolutely nothing :lol:

Except their own weird taste and living standards.

We don't have mobile execution vans.

View attachment 441931

There is rule of law, whatever crimes are committed, there is a punishment. Sure some people get away with it. We don't have state controlled kangaroo courts. And we don't operate organ harvest centers or run tanks on people.
And everything is on record, you can get any statistics (credible).
While you are nothing but a Rich and Bigger North Korea with relatively better freedom.
WTF

As if, every execution is related to murder. :D Please, show us a record of who is executed on what reason. Then I'll believe your claim. If law is upheld, then there should be right to information on what grounds a person is executed. How come human rights lawyers are in prison, and they rot and die there. They are not even given a proper burial. What is that rule of law called, you treat them like Osama - Bin Laden by giving them sea burial. Carry on taking potshots at India, while you live in a party dictatorship country.

As of unmarked graves, they are the Mujahid fighters who infiltrated Kashmir during Kargil war. Google Kargil war, you might get to read them. You will understand what happened to the dead bodies.
As of communism in India. Maoist are terrorist organization. The guy you are talking about is a communist clown who cannot even win a local body election.

Found any innovative way of executing people?
It's like this.
201642723282415.jpg

F200905251510532372112969.jpg

Oh, sorry, he is a Indian, looks like Dalit, do you think?

Oh, sorry, he is a Indian, looks like Dalit, do you think?
Shining armour doesn't make you look good around the world Chine.

That man is working for wages, sure looks like a South Asian, don't know if he is Indian. I advice you, make a point rather than looking like a dumb person who posts nothing related to my post.

Shining armour doesn't make you look good around the world Chine.

That man is working for wages, sure looks like a South Asian, don't know if he is Indian. I advice you, make a point rather than looking like a dumb person who posts nothing related to my post.
There are no disputes. They are absolutely Indians. What do you think of their uniforms?

360截图20161020234222420.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom