What's new

India heading towards civil war, riots have entered home, says Kanhaiya Kumar

I don't know if you look at their gene pool.:lol: Anyway, what is wrong with that? They are doing a job, unlike some worthless troll army sitting behind a monitor.
I found one thing, PDF Indians have told me about CCP every day. But I'm serious search found -- many Indians in China.

360截图20170914135253930.jpg

360截图20161217182703794.jpg

Img379700667.jpg

1484326677743_5566.jpg

1ffa4ba6d933c89508805f41d61373f083020069.jpg

9c26e719jw1eltfsb5anaj20fk078dio_meitu_1.jpg
ns061208024.jpg
160003x5xrlk8r6v80n8ok.jpg

Don't worry...... its the same as Obama's bother living in china :lol:
Unlike, Obama's brother is a boss.:-)

Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo

Barack Obama's half-brother, born c. 1965, son of Barack Obama Sr. and his third wife Ruth Baker.[140] Mark Ndesandjo runs an Internet company called WorldNexus that advises Chinese corporations how best to reach international customers.[141] Mark was educated in the US, graduating from Brown University; he studied physicsat Stanford University, and received an MBA degree from Emory University.[142]

He has lived in Shenzhen, China, since 2002.[142] Through his mother, he is Jewish.[143] He is married to Liu Xuehua (also spelled Liu Zue Hua in some reports), a Chinese woman from Henan Province.[144][145] He is an accomplished pianist and has performed in concert.[146]

In 2009, Mark Ndesandjo published a semi-autobiographical novel, Nairobi to Shenzhen: A Novel of Love in the East.[147][148] He published a memoir in 2013, entitled, Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery.[149] In it, he accused their father Barack Sr. of abuse.[150]

Unlike, Obama's brother is a boss.:-)

Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo

Barack Obama's half-brother, born c. 1965, son of Barack Obama Sr. and his third wife Ruth Baker.[140] Mark Ndesandjo runs an Internet company called WorldNexus that advises Chinese corporations how best to reach international customers.[141] Mark was educated in the US, graduating from Brown University; he studied physicsat Stanford University, and received an MBA degree from Emory University.[142]

He has lived in Shenzhen, China, since 2002.[142] Through his mother, he is Jewish.[143] He is married to Liu Xuehua (also spelled Liu Zue Hua in some reports), a Chinese woman from Henan Province.[144][145] He is an accomplished pianist and has performed in concert.[146]

In 2009, Mark Ndesandjo published a semi-autobiographical novel, Nairobi to Shenzhen: A Novel of Love in the East.[147][148] He published a memoir in 2013, entitled, Cultures: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery.[149] In it, he accused their father Barack Sr. of abuse.[150]

Meet the don of china town,

LOL.... you do that officially. Your high class communist leaders do it to your lower class comrades.

20160104_Executions_Ind.png
Indian executes higher than any country in the world , and that is brutal and shameless killings of kashmiris by a terroisty ideology army , then label the martyred innocnets as terorists.

It looks too bad...
india town, Yiwu.

Its a communist ruled state , so its probably one of the worst in India.

Also one of the longest suffering states in India under the british and earlier under the muslims. They had it really had it bad for the last few centuries.

Also in your video, NONE of the people look Indian. Pretty sure they are not Indians. :cheesy:

They are either of South American or / and Middle eastern. Lebaon and the likes.

In all honesty, if we had adopted the chinese approach in kashmir, we would have resolved the "kashmir issue" a good 20 years back.

pakistani did it in kashmir. The chinese did it in tibet.

There is no point in highlighting our weakness as our virtue.

BS. Please tell us when you see more than half a million army, fake encounters, High numbers of mass graves, killings & rapes and using civilians as human shield in Pakistani Kashmir ? Infact Pakistani Kashmir is the most safest and peacefull place in whole Pakistan in terms of Law & order and crimes.

BS. Please tell us when you see more than half a million army, fake encounters, High numbers of mass graves, killings & rapes and using civilians as human shield in Pakistani Kashmir ? Infact Pakistani Kashmir is the most safest and peacefull place in whole Pakistan in terms of Law & order and crimes.

LOL.... that is why we should have done the same thing that pakistan did. :lol:

Indian executes higher than any country in the world , and that is brutal and shameless killings of kashmiris by a terroisty ideology army , then label the martyred innocnets as terorists.

Yawn ..... go spew your rubbish on someone how gives a damn.

Its a communist ruled state , so its probably one of the worst in India.

Also one of the longest suffering states in India under the british and earlier under the muslims. They had it really had it bad for the last few centuries.

Also in your video, NONE of the people look Indian. Pretty sure they are not Indians. :cheesy:

They are either of South American or / and Middle eastern. Lebaon and the likes.
Well, CPI-Maoist still has a long way. I heard that India is more hungry than North Korea. Is that true?
Then I search for the most recent life expectancy and literacy rate. Oh, it seems that India is still behind North Korea. Very good, superpower style.:D

Maybe the video can't perform exactly.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/more...se-peopleat-the-shanghai-blood-center.499675/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...indian-found-unconscious-in-wuxi-city.486388/

and Yiwu
8e779317719b206size48_w608_h389.jpg

u=1521927974,210431939&fm=214&gp=0.jpg

This guy believes that current smog problem is mainly because of course slaughter in India. Lolz lolz lolz

Well, CPI-Maoist still has a long way. I heard that India is more hungry than North Korea. Is that true?
Then I search for the most recent life expectancy and literacy rate. Oh, it seems that India is still behind North Korea. Very good, superpower style.:D

Maybe the video can't perform exactly.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/more...se-peopleat-the-shanghai-blood-center.499675/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...indian-found-unconscious-in-wuxi-city.486388/

and Yiwu
8e779317719b206size48_w608_h389.jpg

u=1521927974,210431939&fm=214&gp=0.jpg

I heard that the chinese eat even more vile stuff than the north koreans. is that true ? supaaa powwaaa style. :coffee:

Still, there is still hope that you can get civilized.

What does those link prove ? That Indians work in china like the chinese work in India ?

That china has one lousy Indian restaurant ? :cheesy: ...... and you think somehow that is something to be proud of ? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom