What's new

India heading towards civil war, riots have entered home, says Kanhaiya Kumar

Very true

Of course India is the most corrupt nation :

Below is the proof:

Given China's oops I mean India's great achievement of $1.3 trillion losses in corruption

2mzh27n.jpg

For $1.3 trillion lost in 9 years in illegal outflows

In other words, if we break down this data.
Thats $140 billion losses per year
$12 billion in a month
$400 million a day
$16.6 million in an hour

By the time you are done reading this post,corrupt Chinese oops I mean Indian have laundered off $1.38 million illegally which could have been life savings of some several Chinese migrant workers.

Very true

People of Xinjiang love comfort ethnic dilution i.e being made minority in their own lands pretty similar to what European colonizers have done in South America etc.

http://www.qurtuba.edu.pk/thedialogue/The Dialogue/7_3/Dialogue_July_September2012_235-254.pdf

Uyghur have been reduced from 76% in 1949 to 45% in 2012

hrcwsl.jpg

People of Xinjiang also love being used as cannon fodder during Soviet War in Afghanistan

"Chinese government trained and armed Uighurs in conjunction with Pakistan as part of the successful anti-Soviet efforts. The price China paid for allowing the Uighurs to China’s Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan Sadia Fayaz The Dialogue 244 Volume VII Number 3 participate in a jihad was a “renewed and spreading revolt of the Uighurs.”23 Many Uighurs who fought alongside the mujahideen returned to Xinjiang, in spite of the Chinese government's efforts to thwart them. Subsequently, they joined the nationalist movement there, often violently agitating for independence".

People of Xinjiang also love the comfort of racial segregation in schools similar to how Africans and Caucasians were segregated in USA

¶10. (C) Such pressures have given rise to Han-Uighur tension among Xinjiang?s youth. Two American teachers at Xinjiang Normal University in Urumqi said their classes have been divided by the school administration into Han sections and minority sections for fear of inter-ethnic disturbances. One teacher described a multi-ethnic conversation exercise she held where a group Han and Uighur students divided down ethnic lines and refused to speak to one another. At an informal meal attended by Poloff with several university students of Han, Hui and Uighur ethnicities, a Han student derided Rebiya Kadeer as a criminal and woman of low character. Immediately following the dinner, a 19-year-old Uighur freshman who had been sitting next to the Han student confided her enthusiastic admiration for Kadeer and frustration that she could never voice such praise in public.
Cable reference id: [HASHTAG]#07BEIJING2949[/HASHTAG]
Xinjiang is different from Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu... Oh, it's different from the whole India.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/latest-photos-of-urumqi.532644/

印度动乱.jpg

Xinjiang is suppressed/controlled, but so is the rest of china. Maybe the degree to control is slightly higher, but not significantly higher.

In any case, human nature is such that it begins to identify with the oppressor.

There is no right or wrong to it, that is just the way human nature operate. If you don't belive me, just take a look at pakistan or even Indian muslims.

China will find its own solution to its problem. We don't have to agree with them, but we don't have to disagree either.

There is certainly no scope for taking any moral high ground except to win a debate.
Similar to the Dalit?

Consider 35% illiterate and 67year life expectancy in India. I think the Indian middle class in PDF is futile.

Last edited:
Xinjiang is different from Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu... Oh, it's different from the whole India.

LOL.... its the same as kashmir.

Similar to the Dalit?

Consider 35% illiterate and 67year life expectancy in India. I think the Indian middle class in PDF is futile.

Dalits have 50% reservation in India :cheesy:

Do Tibetans and Xinjiang muslims have reservations in china ? :lol:

LOL.... its the same as kashmir.

Dalits have 50% reservation in India :cheesy:

Do Tibetans and Xinjiang muslims have reservations in china ? :lol:
LOL...I know that India has a very low network coverage. But the India middle class should have a PC.

Better understand your country, and Dalit.
caef76094b36acafc68a2d717cd98d1000e99cd1.jpg

Finally, Chinese Muslims are different from India Dalit, or India Muslims(1969 and 2002;)). They have the right to enter the work of the government or the army. It's different from the dung workers.

LOL...I know that India has a very low network coverage. But the India middle class should have a PC.

Better understand your country, and Dalit.
caef76094b36acafc68a2d717cd98d1000e99cd1.jpg

Finally, Chinese Muslims are different from India Dalit, or India Muslims(1969 and 2002;)). They have the right to enter the work of the government or the army. It's different from the dung workers.

LOL.... Indian Dalits ad Muslim have even been the President of India and the Chief Justice of India.

Has any muslim or Tibetian reached such position in china ? :lol:

Last edited:
No worries, we don't do that lynching and vigilante stuff
We don't have mobile execution vans.

van.jpg

There is rule of law, whatever crimes are committed, there is a punishment. Sure some people get away with it. We don't have state controlled kangaroo courts. And we don't operate organ harvest centers or run tanks on people.
And everything is on record, you can get any statistics (credible).
While you are nothing but a Rich and Bigger North Korea with relatively better freedom.

No, you lie. Aamir Khan told me not.:rofl:
But not strange. Lies in the genes and culture of the Indians.

LOL... what lies ? :cheesy:

This information is public knowledge :lol: .... even a simple google search will give you this fact.

First Muslim Chief Justice of India was Dr. Mohammad Hidayatullah.
Second Muslim chief justice of India was Mirza Hameedullah Beg
Third Muslim Chief Justice of India was Aziz Mushabber Ahmadi
Fourth muslim chief justice of India was Altamas Kabir

First Muslim President was Zakir Husain
Second Muslim president was Mohammad Hidayatullah
THird Muslim President was Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
Fourth Muslim President was Dr. Abdul Kalam

Now Name me the Muslim head of state of china or the Muslim Chief Justice of China :lol:

Name me any Tibetan who reached any position of value in china :lol:

Aduppil thooraruth

Aamma :lol:

Last edited:
We don't have mobile execution vans.

View attachment 441931

There is rule of law, whatever crimes are committed, there is a punishment. Sure some people get away with it. We don't have state controlled kangaroo courts. And we don't operate organ harvest centers or run tanks on people.
And everything is on record, you can get any statistics (credible).
While you are nothing but a Rich and Bigger North Korea with relatively better freedom.
India police have a car?

The First Dalit Chief Justice of India was K.G. Balakrishnan

First Dalit President of India was K.R. Narayanan
Second Dalit President of India was Ram Nath Kovind

First Dalit speaker of the house was Mrs. Meira Kumar

LOL at the chinese ignorance.

India police have a car?

You thought they travel in bicycle ? :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom