What's new

Muzaffarnagar riots: Muslims scared of returning home, says leader

Isn't a caste a subdivision of a varna. Actually, in English, the 4 Varna is translated to the "major castes". While the actual "caste" are regarded as the "minor caste"

More loyal than king himself.

Here taiwanese are claiming to know more about Indians than Indian themselves. WOW !

and many morons here cherish the fact that they belong to martial race :rofl:

Everyone born in India will fight to death for their motherland if need comes. Martial race or otherwise, we are all brothers and sisters in battle, we fight as ONE!

and many morons here cherish the fact that they belong to martial race :rofl:

Yeah mostly Hindu Punjabi & Sikhs...
They were biggest a** kissers of British :)

Everyone born in India will fight to death for their motherland if need comes. Martial race or otherwise, we are all brothers and sisters in battle, we fight as ONE!

70% of Indians are more interested in finding food for tomorrow, rather than fighting a threat is non-existant.

Keep your Indian unity in your piehole... India has 32+ seperatist movements.

Jats are not some normal hindus you come across, they fight for honor and why did the muslims attack jats while returning from mahapanchayat? "They Reap What They Sow".
That's BS those brothers were killed trying to protect their sister from GETTING molested by a Minority kid! What's with that Mullah being
Like Gujarat, they have a penchant for seeking trouble don't they?
They first kill hindus thinking themselves as great and gloat over it, but they are unaware of what comes next.

and what does he mean"he said, his account based on numerous conversions in the region"
wow Love jIhad all right!
Well we never have problem with muslims they respect us we respect them fine! But, they provoke,desecrate out idols and heckle us .More than that you try molesting our sisters and female folk, i will die defending them but take atleast 3-4 of those attackers in process with me.If i am cold and calculated i would do it on a mass scale and call it Event of nature. ;)

Dont worry we in Pakistan also take really good care of the hindus left here.
You bully muslims there, we do the same here.

:chilli:

Well you do know Martial Arts ! :unsure:

And because you're my brother, you automatically become the brother-in-law of Zhao Wei - That has to count for something...right ? :D

LOL. :D

Well for more in depth, I am specifically a Han Chinese of Hakka ancestry. Which is a group that started in North China, but moved to South China a while back.

Hakka people are more famous for having great political leaders, such as Sun Yat-sen (father of modern China), Deng Xiaoping... and Lee Kuan Yew (the founder of Singapore).

Dont worry we in Pakistan also take really good care of the hindus left here.
You bully muslims there, we do the same here.

Pakistani Hindus deserve that ... why the hell they did not come to India during partition...Ab bhugato !

Seriously I did not give a damn if you burn them alive in a broadday light in Pakistan.
They are Pakistan nationals to us.

LOL. :D

Well for more in depth, I am specifically a Han Chinese of Hakka ancestry. Which is a group that started in North China, but moved to South China a while back.

Hakka people are more famous for having great political leaders, such as Sun Yat-sen (father of modern China), Deng Xiaoping... and Lee Kuan Yew (the founder of Singapore).

hakka.. i know this.. :raise: the legendary tribe who knew secret ingredients of blessed noodles...
I think I get good luck everytime I eat it.. :girl_wacko:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom