What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you mean by 30%. If broadband line has been installed, that means you can always get. Either there is no broadband facility in your area or you are unable to report it to the department.

Who says there's no fiber link, I mean 70% can't afford it to have it installed, connected and to pay for the monthly fee.

Why are you associating bud with me??!?!?! Do you see me associating you with Saddam? Btw, we're Pakistan's prime ally, which is also India's prime enemy. Pakistan, being a Muslim nation...Ring a bell pal? Lol, you've hit a wall mate.

As for the voice for a world...Hmm, last time I remember, I recall that we have the 3rd highest GDP in the world, part of G2, G20 and that the Americans have loaned trillions of US off us. How many rupees have you loaned in total? Is India part of the US Security Council? Hmm? I don't think you guys have fulfilled any of those roles, just go back to the trailor where you belong, ok?

Being in G2,G20,G21,G22....or being a part of UN security council didnt earn you a fully recognised country status, whereas Pitcairn_Islands named as Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean,is a fully recognised country with population of 50 ppl.Yeah i meant only 50 ppl. Got my point??? :cheers:

Why are you picking on Saddam? The dude had a hard time in the end and was in no way involved in the 1962 war.

Any country which requires your loans and becomes a market for your arms supplies and meets your requirements for a good trade market becomes your "prime ally". Ask Zimbabwaens what they think of your prime ally Bob Mugabe. But that is your way of doing business and good for you I say :cheers:

India is part of the G20. Speaking of your loans to the USA , your prime ally there is taking your money and making military arms and equipments which they are selling off to India :rofl: As an Indian I must say thank you for your loans to our Uncle Sam :tup:

Our laidback leader Nehru gave you our seat and now you mock us? That's just being plain unappreciative dude :undecided:

Loans to the USA doesn't=arms made for India. You guys PAY USA to export the arms, including the profit, so where does the Chinese loans fit in? As for African nations, we develop ties with the govt, no the people, because they're not running the show, whereas Indian is making enemies with all its neighbours which isn't a good thing...Watch out! RPG-7!!!

Sad to see our countrymen taking the huns so seriously. All that we indians need to do in response to the provocations of chinese bloggers is to copy and paste what the pakistani bloggers say in response to our provocations.

Example: We indians say to the Pakistanis "We kicked your *** in '71". The Pakistanis respond "you did it by fluke, you did it by cunning". So just copy that response and paste it as a response wherever a chinese blogger says to us "We kicked your *** in '62".

Because regardless of the chinese bloggers vain attempts at bravado the actual fact is the the Chinese govt/bureacracy are pulling their hair in bewilderment at how our country is smartly nullifying their 'string of pearls' policy and how we are responding to their barks regarding Arunachal with equal force. Hmmm... things have changed since '62...

Who says there's no fiber link, I mean 70% can't afford it to have it installed, connected and to pay for the monthly fee.

Then it's not govt. fault. Here in India many people are unable to get two time food and one want broadband at govt. cost. Definitely its not GOI fault.

Being in G2,G20,G21,G22....or being a part of UN security council didnt earn you a fully recognised country status, whereas Pitcairn_Islands named as Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno Islands, are a group of four volcanic islands in the southern Pacific Ocean,is a fully recognised country with population of 50 ppl.Yeah i meant only 50 ppl. Got my point??? :cheers:

Fully recognized country?? You ask the Yankees, would they choose China or India for a partner, my gosh they would choose China over India anyday, though the yanks hate us, they need us. And US foreign diplomacy is all about interests, not about likes, so in the long run, if we're recognized by America, and making headline news everyday, to me that's acceptance.

Sad to see our countrymen taking the huns so seriously. All that we indians need to do in response to the provocations of chinese bloggers is to copy and paste what the pakistani bloggers say in response to our provocations.

Example: We indians say to the Pakistanis "We kicked your *** in '71". The Pakistanis respond "you did it by fluke, you did it by cunning". So just copy that response and paste it as a response wherever a chinese blogger says to us "We kicked your *** in '62".

Because regardless of the chinese bloggers vain attempts at bravado the actual fact is the the Chinese govt/bureacracy are pulling their hair in bewilderment at how our country is smartly nullifying their 'string of pearls' policy and how we are responding to their barks regarding Arunachal with equal force. Hmmm... things have changed since '62...

And can I just say that all the Indian bloggers right now are idiots as they're all getting fooled by the Chinese lol... Yup, in the long run. we Chinese still reign supreme. I'm going have an Indian body count by week's fall, just you wait and see, and then, I'm going to open a new thread for the world to witness, OK, not the world, Just Pakistan Defence.

Fully recognized country?? You ask the Yankees, would they choose China or India for a partner, my gosh they would choose China over India anyday, though the yanks hate us, they need us. And US foreign diplomacy is all about interests, not about likes, so in the long run, if we're recognized by America, and making headline news everyday, to me that's acceptance.

What is the need here to cuddle behind YANKEES?? Any way i see you are so confused to reply ...Taka a break buddy:cheers:

Loans to the USA doesn't=arms made for India. You guys PAY USA to export the arms, including the profit, so where does the Chinese loans fit in? As for African nations, we develop ties with the govt, no the people, because they're not running the show, whereas Indian is making enemies with all its neighbours which isn't a good thing...Watch out! RPG-7!!!

USA uses those loans to run its establishment including the armaments industry. And yes India proudly pays for its arms and do not rely on foreign aid to buy its arms. Profit made by America pays off your interest. Minus your loans minuses USA capability to further its industries including the armaments industries. Did I thank China earlier for being so generous to Uncle Sam? Thanks :tup: In effect , if you add up the situation, China is responsible for the US alleged bullying as China is the financier of the US. I wonder how many Pakistanis will still like you when they figure that one out :undecided:

In Zimbabwe , you established ties with a government which was voted out of power but refused to leave office. We all know how he gave your Premier's son a share in mining rights in the DRC but heck if that is the way business is done is China then who are we to talk :cheers:

And can I just say that all the Indian bloggers right now are idiots as they're all getting fooled by the Chinese lol... Yup, in the long run. we Chinese still reign supreme. I'm going have an Indian body count by week's fall, just you wait and see, and then, I'm going to open a new thread for the world to witness, OK, not the world, Just Pakistan Defence.

You in New Zealand huh ? Indian body count or sheep body count?? :rofl::azn: Seems like the sheep sh agging isnt too good for you out there dude :rofl::rofl:

A bit of a long stretch don't you think.

Sure, you say you know who America will choose for a partner.
They even might choose.
But i Know China doesn't want to be Partners, You wanna be the boss. just like the US was for the last century. And Frankly Your capable of doing it. Why exactly will China ever be a partner.
And the US knows this, That's why they even want to partner with any one else, to keep the balance of power in their favor. even if it means giving some of it up.

Regarding China's acceptance, I am no judge But hey, You and i know there are countries out there who still don't recognize the Chinese government. The EU sanction on China is just one example.

How you Interpret this Information is up to you, I am merely stating it.
:coffee:

lols.. are you sure you will be here to count it or your government controlled newspaper will mouth feed you about it??surely open a new thread dude..It will surely help moderators a lot..

Failed State Index Rankings:
1. SOMALIA
2. ZIMBABWE
3. SUDAN
4. CHAD
5. CONGO
6. IRAQ
7. AFGHANISTAN
10. PAKISTAN
13. BURMA
17. N KOREA
19. BANGLADESH
22. SRI LANKA
25. NEPAL
57. CHINA
87. INDIA

All friends of China are topping the list. Aspiring failed state can use this as a reference. Copy this link quickly before china blocks this blog or links!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/20 09/06/22/the_2009_failed_states_index

Get use to it, my poor Indian friend, The Indians here will attack

anyone speak up against issues they don't feel comfortable with.

I been accused being a Pakistanis so many times

Since you are new here, an Indian, name something like qurosity, was

being abused all the time for exposing the discrimination in India.

Now, he never sign in again, and that will be your story too.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Wow came from a guy who recently accused another chinese member as an Indian because she didnt share the same view point about his country as him ..:cheers:

Last edited:
Yes, you should be damn sorry, everything started with your narrow

mind act against your own people for speak up for unfair treatment.

Shame on you.:angry::pakistan::china:

Buddy you are posting as if you belong to a democratic country.
first get your basic human rights and then speak about others.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom