What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is China who provoked India.
1) China objected indo-Us nuclear deal.
2) China voted against ADB loan.
3) Provoked Indian army by intrusions
4) China opposes India for permanent security seat.
5) It is building a dam on Brahmaputra river which will drain india's north east and bangladesh.
6) It is arming pakistan to check mate India.

it seems china don't want an emerging India in asia.

India just allowed Dalai lama to visit tawang why is the chinese authorities and media(state controlled media) in china is so insecure. It seems chinese worse nightmare is a revolt in tibet for freedom, which will spread to other provinces.
India haven't taken any provocative steps until now.
And i want to remind you that it is not 1962 and war between china and India will be disaster for both emerging economies. :tup:

Tibet is ours, not Indian :china::pakistan:

Failed State Index Rankings:
1. SOMALIA
2. ZIMBABWE
3. SUDAN
4. CHAD
5. CONGO
6. IRAQ
7. AFGHANISTAN
10. PAKISTAN
13. BURMA
17. N KOREA
19. BANGLADESH
22. SRI LANKA
25. NEPAL
57. CHINA
87. INDIA

All friends of China are topping the list. Aspiring failed state can use this as a reference. Copy this link quickly before china blocks this blog or links!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/20 09/06/22/the_2009_failed_states_index

Who defines?

Just American propaganda!

The Chinese Pakistani flags you talk about, actually reflects Sino-Pak' s healthy ties and friendship.

The Chinese Pakistani flags you talk about, actually reflects Sino-Pak' s healthy ties and friendship.

Yes yes offcourse. How naive of me. And not to forget the most important ingredient in the curry..China's profitability in projects in Pakistan :pakistan::china: oops me bad it should be :china::pakistan:

Yes yes offcourse. How naive of me. And not to forget the most important ingredient in the curry..China's profitability in projects in Pakistan :pakistan::china: oops me bad it should be :china::pakistan:

I never understood why Pakistan cannot see what China is upto. They are the only market for them. They are just after profits nothing more than that. Pakistan is the biggest purchaser of chinese weapons. There is nothing called friendship for them....

If it would have been I belive Chinese have more funds which they can provide to Pakistan then what US is giving as aid. At the end of the day it is the Pakistan's local industry which is suffering because of the cheap chinese products being heavily inducted into the market.:cheesy:

With so much dependence China can any time pull the plug out for Pakistan in the coming days as Pakistan would become totally dependent on China.

I never understood why Pakistan cannot see what China is upto. They are the only market for them. They are just after profits nothing more than that. Pakistan is the biggest purchaser of chinese weapons. There is nothing called friendship for them....

If it would have been I belive Chinese have more funds which they can provide to Pakistan then what US is giving as aid. At the end of the day it is the Pakistan's local industry which is suffering because of the cheap chinese products being heavily inducted into the market.

Not entirely true...Its geo-politics...Pakistan has gained a lot from China and vice-versa...Pakistan serve as a market for chinese goods..arms and what not..On top of that its a good way to keep a check on India...From Pakistan perspective China is one country they cannot ignore..not at all...The only country which gives them Latest weapons without risk of sanctions...

With so much dependence China can any time pull the plug out for Pakistan in the coming days as Pakistan would become totally dependent on China.

Well if india and china manage to improve their relations this is going to become reality...That's the reason you got to have a solid economy and indigenous defence industry...Again this is my opinion..

Not entirely true...Its geo-politics...Pakistan has gained a lot from China and vice-versa...Pakistan serve as a market for chinese goods..arms and what not..On top of that its a good way to keep a check on India...From Pakistan perspective China is one country they cannot ignore..not at all...The only country which gives them Latest weapons without risk of sanctions...

Well if india and china manage to improve their relations this is going to become reality...That's the reason you got to have a solid economy and indigenous defence industry...Again this is my opinion..

That is what I am saying. Chinese do not need to fight India as an adversary they just need to arm Pakistan for it. When they have Pakistani soldiers to die why to go for Chinese causalities. And then when they get praises as if they are doing some favor well who would not love to do the business like that.

Improved Sino Indian relations will be a nightmare for Pakistan because India and China have more trade then Sino Pak trade. China would not need Pakistan after that and definetly being in Indian good books will be more beneficial to Chinese then being in good books of Pakistan.

That is what I am saying. Chinese do not need to fight India as an adversary they just need to arm Pakistan for it. When they have Pakistani soldiers to die why to go for Chinese causalities. And then when they get praises as if they are doing some favor well who would not love to do the business like that.

Dude get it right... China can afford to loose pakistan but not vice-versa is not entirely true... having said it you and i both agree that if relations between China and India improved then it will certainly create problems for pakistan defence industry because then their all-weather friend will become somewhat neutral...As per today due to economic constraints they(Pak) are more dependent on chinese arms industry than going for indigenous one...Having said it i am no defense expert and sure more informed members would disagree with me...

Improved Sino Indian relations will be a nightmare for Pakistan because India and China have more trade then Sino Pak trade. China would not need Pakistan after that and definetly being in Indian good books will be more beneficial to Chinese then being in good books of Pakistan.

The bold part is where i disagree...The same reason we want good relations with Nepal..Bangladesh..Sri lanka and all other neighbouring countries...Also the biggest advantage that PAK provide CHina is proximity with Arab World and passage to oil rich areas...Something that cannot be ignored....

But this strategy of china dealt a blow because of WOT. Pakistan is concentrating on western side, which is why china is more worried.

you are right on this.

Who says there's no fiber link, I mean 70% can't afford it to have it installed, connected and to pay for the monthly fee.

MY BUD BUD BUDDY :pop: how can u blame it on GOI .i have been to many cities used tata and sify broadband etc :hitwall:(they suck) but in my small home town i just have bsnl BB and by far it is the best of all. (and cheap too):victory:.
B + my brother.:tup:

Dude get it right... China can afford to loose pakistan but not vice-versa is not entirely true... having said it you and i both agree that if relations between China and India improved then it will certainly create problems for pakistan defence industry because then their all-weather friend will become somewhat neutral...As per today due to economic constraints they(Pak) are more dependent on chinese arms industry than going for indigenous one...Having said it i am no defense expert and sure more informed members would disagree with me...

The bold part is where i disagree...The same reason we want good relations with Nepal..Bangladesh..Sri lanka and all other neighbouring countries...Also the biggest advantage that PAK provide CHina is proximity with Arab World and passage to oil rich areas...Something that cannot be ignored....

Just look around, one knows that Indians can not be trusted.

History proves that the only long-lasting stable realtionship one has
with India has been Master-Slave relationship: India historically
has been repeatedly invaded and ruled by almost everyone around.

Acturally the fact that India has no single friend in the region is another
proof that Master-Slave relationship is a must in dealing with India .

Not A Single her neighboors likes India and you are dreaming a good relationship
with China with your warmongering media, govt and people? :cheesy:
And try to day-dreaming that China does it on the
expenses of time-proven friendship with Pakistan? :cheesy:

You must be kidding!

:pakistan::china:

Just look around, one knows that Indians can not be trusted.

Yes you are right and China can be very much trusted along with pakistan...Any reason to play cheap shots??
History proves that the only long-lasting stable realtionship one has with India has been Master-Slave relationship: India historically has been repeatedly invaded and ruled by almost everyone around.

That includes pakistan and Bangladesh as well because then India was not separated.....also what has that to do with our current discussion???

Acturally the fact that India has no single friend in the region is another
proof that Master-Slave relationship is a must in dealing with India .

Why dont you try to be our Master then...atleast we will have good relations...

Not A Single her neighboors likes India and you are dreaming a good relationship with China with your warmongering media, govt and people? And try to day-dreaming that China does it on the expenses of time-proven friendship with Pakistan?

Not only you are flaming but has problem with reading as well....Go read my post again..All i said is if India and China relationship improved then China will play a more neutral role than her current pro-Pakistan role

You must be kidding!

I am not however you are not only flaming but trolling as well...Anyways live in your freaking bubble. I wont even bother to comment in case your next reply is as pathetic as this one was..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom