What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Do you think India has forgotten the humilating beating in 1962?

No,:no: we haven't....

That is the reason we do not believe 'Hindi-Cheni Bahi-Bhai' slogan. :hitwall:
That is the reason we are increasing our defense forces' acuteness. :sniper:
That is the reason we are strengthening our defense infrastructure among the Chinese border because we don't want to face you guys extemporaneously as we do in 1962. :cool:
That is the reason we are seeking :usflag:, Israeli and other western countries help to get state of art technologies.

Due to all the above reasons u want to remind us about 1962.
e5cb1ce5205916decb5a6c3b88d3be3c.gif

although, majority of Pakistanis feel that we are trying to compete with them :lol:

PS: It's 2009 and it's INC not Pd. Jawaharlal Lal Nehru who is governing India.

Failed State Index Rankings:
1. SOMALIA
2. ZIMBABWE
3. SUDAN
4. CHAD
5. CONGO
6. IRAQ
7. AFGHANISTAN
10. PAKISTAN
13. BURMA
17. N KOREA
19. BANGLADESH
22. SRI LANKA
25. NEPAL
57. CHINA
87. INDIA

All friends of China are topping the list. Aspiring failed state can use this as a reference. Copy this link quickly before china blocks this blog or links!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/20 09/06/22/the_2009_failed_states_index

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are all kinds of indexs all over the places, it's up to individual's own judgement whether it's credible or just bullsh*t.
The moment I saw the rank of China and India on the list I know it's a big bullsh*t. Or maybe the definition of "failed country" is something totally different from the common sense? but who cares what's its definition anyway. just please ask yourself honoursly do you believe it yourself?
I don't and I normally look at UN indexs for source.

Buddy Ignore this %&&@@## chinese troll.Hez a bird brain. I dont no whats the problem with these idiots...i always find them here moaning sorrowfully …they dont come here for a healthy discussion...always they use to derail the thread and spread hatred among members. They are a disgrace to their society.

No, you Indians are a disgrace to your nation! I know plenty good Indians, but you guys are just a shame to your name...

No, you Indians are a disgrace to your nation! I know plenty good Indians, but you guys are just a shame to your name...

Well, buddy, I call you a junk head and your nation another junk one and You try to stay silent....... if you stay silent you are not a digrace to ur nation.... defending the views of ones own comment and countering the comment directed towards ones deepest sentiments is no offense, nor does mean that you or I are a disgrace to the nation, You get what you give, you throw hatered and expect respect is not possible my dear.....

Confronting over the net is a loosers approach.Have any guts? then show ur strength.I love to whack again and again you butt faces especially.

hey, u again? nobody gives a damn to your 400 mil sperms claim.
Honoursly speaking, only a retarded would fire 150 employees just due to a battle lost on internet. Your intelligence is too low for ppl to believe what ever you said. You are disgrace to your beloved country, Germany or India.

Brother, watch out, you are dealing with a shameless "Racist"

expect some low life racial remark soon. HaHaHa:smitten:

:china::cheers::china:

Brother, watch out, you are dealing with a shameless "Racist"

expect some low life racial remark soon. HaHaHa:smitten:

:china::cheers::china:

It's OK comrade, Indians have the lowest social class in this world we live in, lower than that of Africans, at least they're gangsters. Indians are nothing, so whatever he comes back with, I know it can, and will be harshly dealt back with.

Well, buddy, I call you a junk head and your nation another junk one and You try to stay silent....... if you stay silent you are not a digrace to ur nation.... defending the views of ones own comment and countering the comment directed towards ones deepest sentiments is no offense, nor does mean that you or I are a disgrace to the nation, You get what you give, you throw hatered and expect respect is not possible my dear.....

And defending is what I'm going, because some people in your country just want a scrap, and it's a scrap which I'll give them.

hey, u again? nobody gives a damn to your 400 mil sperms claim.
Honoursly speaking, only a retarded would fire 150 employees just due to a battle lost on internet. Your intelligence is too low for ppl to believe what ever you said. You are disgrace to your beloved country, Germany or India.

Brother, not surprising at all from someone run free from some poor

India mental hospital, you know how good GOI spend on public

health care.

Only one cure for that poor guy=get him a toilet. Oh is it asking too

much with 650 million competitors ?:smitten::china::cheers::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom