10. PAKISTAN
13. BURMA
17. N KOREA
19. BANGLADESH
22. SRI LANKA
25. NEPAL
57. CHINA
87. INDIA

All friends of China are topping the list. Aspiring failed state can use this as a reference. Copy this link quickly before china blocks this blog or links!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/20 09/06/22/the_2009_failed_states_index

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PAGE NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!!! Indians are such FAILS LOLOLOL!LO!LO!LO!

Here's my State Fail Index:

India-1st

You in New Zealand huh ? Indian body count or sheep body count?? :rofl::azn: Seems like the sheep sh agging isnt too good for you out there dude :rofl::rofl:

Sha g sheeps now huh? Well, I guess sheep sha gging is better than sha gging malaria LOL

Btw, I really meant Indian body count, I'll post it up on this "Indian" sector by week's fall.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PAGE NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!!! Indians are such FAILS LOLOLOL!LO!LO!LO!

Here's my State Fail Index:

India-1st

Ignorance is lesser enemy to the habit of Not accepting the Ignorance.

If you had used the search option rather wasting ur time to type improper statements you would have Reached Here : http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl...led_states_index_interactive_map_and_rankings

You may Give 1st Ranking to India, no harm, but I'll Give China The 57th Rank [ in accordance to the List ]
( Plz Note India is NOT on the List ).

Ignorance is lesser enemy to the habit of Not accepting the Ignorance.

If you had used the search option rather wasting ur time to type improper statements you would have Reached Here : http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articl...led_states_index_interactive_map_and_rankings

You may Give 1st Ranking to India, no harm, but I'll Give China The 57th Rank [ in accordance to the List ]
( Plz Note India is NOT on the List ).

Here's my reason for putting India 1st:

The Failed State: India most at risk Failed States

Epic fail Indians don't know the following command prompts:

ctl+c=copy
ctl+v=paste

That shows how much India is behind in IT LOLOLOLOLO

High IQ chinese, did you noticed the time of two posts were identical.
XiniX beat me to it- yes.

Its NOT your opinion which counts where the sole aim to show the "enemy" country to be on floor.
Its very easy to reciprocate the same for China i could do very easily so by placing a set of similar analogous statements.

Lets respect n accept what Positive/Negative analysis is done on a Global Basis.

High IQ chinese, did you noticed the time of two posts were identical.
XiniX beat me to it- yes.

It doesn't matter if they're identical, the 1st poster on the previous page(Indian) screwed up his paste work, Fail Imo

a blog, come on you can be better than this.

keep googling

It's a blog? Wow...I didn't know that. But it's a blog written by a foreigner and a professional. There you go, it's not biased unlike the stuff Indians usually give out. It's nearly ALWAYS from the Indian media lol. It's not to be trusted!

Epic fail Indians don't know the following command prompts:

ctl+c=copy
ctl+v=paste

That shows how much India is behind in IT LOLOLOLOLO

In India Google is "synonym" to "Search" and Indian Know how to Search.
Searching Means "Typing" and Pressing the "Go"; [ Which u could NOT do as i said in my Previous statement ]

This "Typing n Searching" is definitely easier than "ctrl+c"/"ctrl+v" which is NOT a COMMAND PROMPT Command at C:> this is Known to every Indian as we Use it in WIN GUI Environment .

Since you cannot Deny wht u just wrote, u may understand who has a better understanding of IT.

I dont have a narrow mind, i wont label ur ignorance to "Chinese" Ignorance.

Lets NOT be OffTopic... :cheers:

In India Google is "synonym" to "Search" and Indian Know how to Search.
Searching Means "Typing" and Pressing the "Go"; [ Which u could NOT do as i said in my Previous statement ]

This "Typing n Searching" is definitely easier than "ctrl+c"/"ctrl+v" which is NOT a COMMAND PROMPT Command at C:> this is Known to every Indian as we Use it in WIN GUI Environment .

Since you cannot Deny wht u just wrote, u may understand who has a better understanding of IT.

I dont have a narrow mind, i wont label ur ignorance to "Chinese" Ignorance.

Lets NOT be OffTopic... :cheers:

oh boo hoo, it's a very generalized term, not just associated to run->cmd. It is colloquially associated with these keyboard shortcuts, get used to modern language mate. Btw, I never bothered to search, and that's not the argument. The argument is the person who posted the link up 1st is a NOOB. :)

It's a blog? Wow...I didn't know that. But it's a blog written by a foreigner and a professional. There you go, it's not biased unlike the stuff Indians usually give out. It's nearly ALWAYS from the Indian media lol. It's not to be trusted!

I wont Go in Detail, But a "Unbiased" Professional is Not so wise to say ::
India’s disorder is generally eclipsed by the humanitarian disaster in Assam, Kashmir and Gujarat, a situation notable for its remarkable lack of progress.

Gujarat has some of the largest businesses in India. Major agricultural produce of the state include cotton, groundnuts (peanuts), dates, sugar cane, milk and milk products. Industrial products include cement, and petrol.

* 39% of India's industrial output
* 10% of its mineral production
* 80% of salt production
* 20% of India's exports
* 25% of its textile production
* 40% of India's pharmaceutical products
* 67% of petrochemical production
* Longest shoreline -- 1,670 kilometres (1,040 mi)

The world's largest shipbreaking yard is in Gujarat near Bhavnagar at Alang. Reliance Petroleum Limited, one of the group companies of Reliance Industries Limited founded by Dhirubhai Ambani operates the oil refinery at Jamnagar which is the world's largest grass-roots refineries. The company has also planned another SEZ (special economic zone), in Jamnagar.

Gujarat ranks first nationwide in gas-based thermal electricity generation with national market share of over 8% and second nationwide in nuclear electricity generation with national market share of over 1%.

Over 20% of the S&P CNX 500 conglomerates have corporate offices in Gujarat.

As per RBI report, in year 2006-07, 26% out of total bank finance in India was in Gujarat.
[edit] Industrial growth

Major resources produced by the state include cotton, peanuts, dates, sugarcane, and petrol. The state is rich in calcite, gypsum, manganese, lignite, bauxite, limestone, agate, feldspar and quartz sand and successful mining of these minerals is done in their specified areas. Gujarat produces about 90% of India’s required amount of Soda Ash and gives the country about 66% of its national requirement of salt. It is one of India's most prosperous states, having a per-capita GDP significantly above India's average. Kalol Khambat and Ankaleshwar are today known for their oil and natural gas production. Dhuvaran has a thermal power station, which uses coal, oil and gas.

The Tarapur nuclear station in Maharashtra supplies the maining power. Also on the Gulf of Khambat, 50 kilometres (31 mi) southeast of Bhavnagar , is the Alang Ship Recycling Yard (the world's largest).

General Motors produces the Astra car at Halol near Vadodara.
Jalalpur is a large town of Gujarat, where several small and large textile industrial units have been established. Surat, a city by the Gulf of Khambat, is a hub of the global diamond trade.[9]

During the period 1960-90, Gujarat established itself as a leader in various industrial sectors including textiles, engineering, chemicals, petrochemicals, drugs and pharmaceuticals, dairy, cement and ceramics, gems and jewellery, amongst others. Post-liberalization period saw Gujarat's State Domestic Product (SDP) rising at an average growth rate of 14% per annum in real terms (from 1994-2002). Gujarat achieved as much as 35% of augmentation in its power generation capacity during the period 1995-96 and 2000-01.
The producers (IPPs) have contributed significantly in this addition. Gujarat is one of the first few states in India to have encouraged private sector investment some of which are already in operation. In addition the liquid cargo (Chemicals) handling port at Dahej is also set up in joint sector and made operational.
At an investor's summit entitled "Vibrant Gujarat" arranged between January 10, 2007 to January 13, 2007, at Science City, Ahmedabad, the state government signed 104 Memoranda of Understandings for Special Economic Zones totalling worth Rs 2.5 lakh crore.[10] However, most of the investment was from domestic industry.[11] In the fourth Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summit held at Science City, Ahmedabad in January 2009, there were 600 Foreign delegates. In all 8668 MOUs worth Rs 12.5 lakh cr were signed, estimated to create 25 lakh new job opportunities in the state.[9]
[edit] Agriculture

Either he is Biased or He is Not a professional, in either case the text loses its credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom