What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz why you think Vietnamese are a bunch of pussies??because they kicked your *** very badly that you cant even talk about it??

Yes i saw your thread there..but there is no need for my opinion there because Kaali ma'am and Planet warrior gave you nice answers which you are not even able to reply...I dont wanna rub salts in your bruised ego :cheers:

I dont care he express his thoughts..but atleast he had the guts to tel which country he represents..

Nope, because I've been to Vietnam last year and that proved the case. I've been to both worlds. Have you? No, then you don't have the rights to speak up so you should best shut you lying mouth.
2) The Bi tch and that dude didn't teach me anything, it was the other way around, and I tried my best to cut the slut some slack.
3) I don't care about the Bum Bum either but don't disgrace my country by rubbing him/her with my nation OK? Do you see me saying Osama is an Indian? Do you? NO!

Get use to it, my poor Indian friend, The Indians here will attack

anyone speak up against issues they don't feel comfortable with.

I been accused being a Pakistanis so many times

Since you are new here, an Indian, name something like qurosity, was

being abused all the time for exposing the discrimination in India.

Now, he never sign in again, and that will be your story too.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Hear hear :cheers: extinction of the traitors :rofl:

Blind nationalism is stupid. All countries have their problems including beautiful Sweden. To deny that is to claim utopia. Exposing the faults will hopefully bring about change. Without meaning to nittypick and just as an example why doesnt the Chinese government take harsh measures to close down those markets which sell parts of endangered species for various use? Why does India allow generics and refuse to honour trademarks ? (or is that both India and China). The list is endless. 1962 was a fup. China and India should go to war but that should be limited to a trade war where both nations go against each other to set up global markets, co operating mutually to ensure that they become the giants of trade and economic expansion globally.

Shut up you Chinaman, this is about my country and my arguments, it has nothing to do with you go mind your own business!

Hey, mind your language, you are one fine product of your so called

Indian democracy, shoot your frustration to your GOI !! :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Nope, because I've been to Vietnam last year and that proved the case. I've been to both worlds. Have you? No, then you don't have the rights to speak up so you should best shut you lying mouth.
2) The Bi tch and that dude didn't teach me anything, it was the other way around, and I tried my best to cut the slut some slack.
3) I don't care about the Bum Bum either but don't disgrace my country by rubbing him/her with my nation OK? Do you see me saying Osama is an Indian? Do you? NO!

Mods, this member is trying to threaten my safety please punish him

Why people are making him non-Indian. he could be Indian but the point he raised is bit contradictory. Although I live in Ahmadabad, I have visited Barmer (Underdeveloped city) where you can also have broadband services from BSNL. If you are living in village no doubt you cannot get net connection so easily. If you are in Hyderabad then I really doubt that any area is still left out of broadband. And about govt., I hardly think any govt. of India, China or Pakistan is better.

Why people are making him non-Indian. he could be Indian but the point he raised is bit contradictory. Although I live in Ahmadabad, I have visited Barmer (Underdeveloped city) where you can also have broadband services from BSNL. If you are living in village no doubt you cannot get net connection so easily. If you are in Hyderabad then I really doubt that any area is still left out of broadband. And about govt., I hardly think any govt. of India, China or Pakistan is better.

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FELLOW PEOPLE! Thank you so much!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Your "safety?" I was simply saying I don't give a dam about you...Calm down dude, no wonder the world hates you...

people like you shouldn't live in this world

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FELLOW PEOPLE! Thank you so much!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

people like you shouldn't live in this world

Ok, at first, I had sympathy for you, then I felt indifferent, but now, I am just peeved off. Look man, I know your govt is crap but with your crap attitude, it just makes you look 10x worse. Get a life man...

Dude by respecting a women you are not going to loose anything..Its not worthy of any culture calling a lady bi tch...

Can i ask you the same question..have you ever visited India??Do you have any idea about our culture and our democracy?? Then who gave you the right to talk about all kind of sub standard things about my country??Dude if you guys wanna troll there is no shortage for Indian members here. We can troll till you want to stop.If you want healthy discussion i am up for it..You can decide...

No, because the Vietnamese are a bunch of pussies who deny everything, I hope that's not the case with you guys...

Anywho, hey Seiko, you cared to drop by the thread I opened up earlier on about giving other democracy? Cut that bum bum guy some slack and let him free up his thoughts on the only place where he won't get persecuted, OK my friend?

Dude your thread ended up in the Bermuda Triangle :rofl::rofl: Seems like the Mods here are watching you and now with Bud going to report you it aint looking too good for you :D

Sorry about it ..I think I am over reacted..

Your "safety?" I was simply saying I don't give a dam about you...Calm down dude, no wonder the world hates you...

Brother, forget it, just let the rest of his countrymen deal with him.

Who give a damn anyway. Lets just stay back and Watch. OK?

:china::cheers::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom