What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be it wont make any sense to you because you are using the wrong flag..:disagree:..Have some guts to argue in the flag of real country you represent

OK, you're Indian right? I'll speak to YOU in this from now on. If you can't answer, you're not Indian, OK?

أنت وأنا أرى وهو خائن? أنا بلدي بحجة المعتقدات بكل بساطة فائدة الحكومة ضد بلدنا!

Hey, come on, open a new thread for your ill treated country men to

speak up.

For the time being, Stay on the topic !!

BTW, Will you Indians ever talk about 1962 war in real life ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

yes sure open it..let us know about it too..

By the way you guys ever talked about War with Vietnamese in your real life ??

No you didnt betray your country.Infact you are doing a good thing for the country you actually from :china: :pakistan:

أوه, هو ان القضية الآن? والذين هم منك أن القاضي الذي أنا, حيث إنني أنتمي? أعتقد أنكم من الاتحاد الأفريقي التي يتطلع إليها!

OK, you're Indian right? I'll speak to YOU in this from now on. If you can't answer, you're not Indian, OK?

أنت وأنا أرى وهو خائن? أنا بلدي بحجة المعتقدات بكل بساطة فائدة الحكومة ضد بلدنا!

I am from Kerala and a proud Indian too..talk to me in Malayalam..I will answer you

yes sure open it..let us know about it too..

By the way you guys ever talked about War with Vietnamese in your real life ??

No, because the Vietnamese are a bunch of pussies who deny everything, I hope that's not the case with you guys...

Anywho, hey Seiko, you cared to drop by the thread I opened up earlier on about giving other democracy? Cut that bum bum guy some slack and let him free up his thoughts on the only place where he won't get persecuted, OK my friend?

Hey, come on, open a new thread for your ill treated country men to

speak up.

For the time being, Stay on the topic !!

BTW, Will you Indians ever talk about 1962 war in real life ? :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Yeah we do actually. I have businessman friend from China in South Africa and he and I have a go at each other about 1962 all the time. He claims India tried to invade China then and I claim that he doesnt know what he is talking about. Our next contentious issue is the DL and I really cannot understand why he as a Buddhist is against the DL. At the end of it all we both end up in some pub oogling the rears of the young ladies walking past and exchanging business ideas over a pub lunch. When it boils down to it we realised that our main similarities are that we are perverted old b@ stards and that none of our parents even place any significance to 1962 :cheers:

No, because the Vietnamese are a bunch of pussies who deny everything, I hope that's not the case with you guys...

Anywho, hey Seiko, you cared to drop by the thread I opened up earlier on about giving other democracy? Cut that bum bum guy some slack and let him free up his thoughts on the only place where he won't get persecuted, OK my friend?

Shut up you Chinaman, this is about my country and my arguments, it has nothing to do with you go mind your own business!

Shut up you Chinaman, this is about my country and my arguments, it has nothing to do with you go mind your own business!

Alright alright chillax dude, I know your corrupt govt. I was acting on your defence, don't get so worked up about it...

中国印度刺伤背部。他们是懦夫。
الصين والهند للطعن من الخلف. أنهم جبناء.

:rofl::rofl: Dude you are funny. The "bum bum" guy lives in India not China. No chance of him getting persecuted if he complains in the land of Bharat :rofl:

No my own people have forsaken me thinking I'm some traitor. This makes me very very sad

Get use to it, my poor Indian friend, The Indians here will attack

anyone speak up against issues they don't feel comfortable with.

I been accused being a Pakistanis so many times

Since you are new here, an Indian, name something like qurosity, was

being abused all the time for exposing the discrimination in India.

Now, he never sign in again, and that will be your story too.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

lolz why you think Vietnamese are a bunch of pussies??because they kicked your *** very badly that you cant even talk about it??

Yes i saw your thread there..but there is no need for my opinion there because Kaali ma'am and Planet warrior gave you nice answers which you are not even able to reply...I dont wanna rub salts in your bruised ego :cheers:

I dont care he express his thoughts..but atleast he had the guts to tel which country he represents..

I been accused being a Pakistanis so many times

If you are a Chinese tell me the below translation in English:
中国印度刺伤背部。他们是懦夫。:azn:

If you are a Chinese tell me the below translation in English:
中国印度刺伤背部。他们是懦夫。:azn:

You NOOB, if you want to show off your skills, at least don't make it so "Google translatable." Good job, we stab each other, no, it's one way, and that's India to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom