What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you translate this binary code for us ?? ;)

A short summary of a long one.

This is a memoir from the Chinese side describing Sino-India conflict on Nathula Pass of Sikkim from Sept. 11 – 14, and a conflict with Gurkhas on Chola, on October 1, both in 1967.

In both cases, Indian soldiers started the provocation.

In the first conflict (Nathula), India suffered a casualty of 607 (KIA and injured), 1 Chinese soldier was killed and 9 injured. Eventually “Indian army was forced to raise white flag and allowed to enter Chinese border to take the dead bodys and their weapons back.”

In the seconde incidence, Indian casualty were 195. On the Chinese side, 1 was killed and 1 was injured.

===================================
It is the most incompetent that they can not face up to their own incompetence . We do not regard india as opponent just because of your guys existence. You are typical Indian, big mouth while Short hands.:smitten:

:cry::cry:waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hang2:ha ha .........outsmarted eigh!!!!!!!!!!!!so much for your ego!!!!!!:hang2::rofl::rofl::bunny:

chinese came in, dropped food cans, painted rock's to mark territory; we said nothing.....

Indians move an 75 year old man and chinese go mad
bec1aa20981a0853e42ed792f393e85e.gif

man that was funny :cheers:

Let me help in translating the code. What he says is as follows

every morning when I awake I am just a number in a population of billions but my ego has nothing to latch onto except to say that I am so glad that my country went to war in 1962. In the 70's I became a production number. In the 80s when I tried to get an identity I was run over by tanks. In the 90's I am told to be proud of being a production number as my masters are now multi billionaires thanks to me :tup: Now in the 2000s Hu allows me to throw my spew on the internet. It must not be taken for granted since this privilege can be blocked out when the state sees it fit. Being a production number what else can I say? At least you have the freedom to go to the toilet. I must cr@p through my mouth as I do here and seek permission to use the toilet :rofl::rofl:

you rock :victory::victory:

Oh, my dear Distroyer of enemies, nice to see you again, how is

your toilet cleaning business going ?

Glad you able to spare sometime discussing about China's cake walk

in 1962, how do you like it ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

My toilet cleaning business is booming since i hired 20 chinese intentionally for the job after firing a large number from testing positions.

I dont think anyone can call it as a cake walk after going home with as many casualities and that too walking across the border with pretty large army. ooooh wait a min.....i donno the definition of cake walk from chinese dictionary.is this what you term in ur dictionaries? if its the case, then good job.
I wish China is willing to go for another cake walk with few extra heads and return home with atleast half the causality and change the meaning of cake walk again in their dictionary. :P

Apart from the crappy unsubdued sprechen i appreciate ur welcome.
Just landed in Canada after a week long trip in Aus.

If people dont mind me going off topic,I wonder to know what lessons did china learnt from the japs invasion?

Hope China dont want to see the history repeated.

Adding another point to that what did the french learned from the Great German invasion? what did the brits learned from the German bombing?

Germany being a mother of all inventions in technology is sitting quiet after teaching a lesson to every other western nation.
Did we have concentrated on Africa and Asia ignoring the americas and Soviets, a major chunk of World would have been under German control today.while Japan ruling China and brits being kicked from India by force instead of begging for peace.

Even if India has forgotten lessons,
This time if The statement is offensive then China Must understand that if there is a China-India Conflict No side will survive to determine any new lesson as the India China Chapter will be closed forever with Nuclear Swords.

But this is a very unlikely situation as Both sides have large sum of financial and economic status to loose.
We are no longer in 1962 , when India was No where, we are in 2009 when India, China are every where.

This time if The statement is offensive then China Must understand that if there is a China-India Conflict No side will survive to determine any new lesson as the India China Chapter will be closed forever with Nuclear Swords.

But this is a very unlikely situation as Both sides have large sum of financial and economic status to loose.
We are no longer in 1962 , when India was No where, we are in 2009 when India, China are every where.

During the 1950s at the start of Ahkand Bharat's "Forward Policy" Aggression, Bharat saw the Middle Kingdom mired in pan-European-American-Japanese Imperialism and civil war. Coaxed by Britain, USA, Russia and Europe to support it, Bharat saw this as the opportune moment to attack, and attack she did. Disregarding numerous calls to halt its expansionist actions, it continued well into the 1960s until the fateful response by the People's Liberation Army.

A thief is a thief. Doesn't matter if he's dressed in fine clothing or a dirty low caste. And thieves have uneasiness sleeping at night, always watchful for any signs the rightful owner may come in and take back what is rightfully his. The Indian thieves are cursed with this guilt, thus their constant attempts to reassure themselves that "This is mine, mine, mine!!! Nobody can take it from meeeeee!!!":hitwall:

During the 1950s at the start of Ahkand Bharat's "Forward Policy" Aggression, Bharat saw the Middle Kingdom mired in pan-European-American-Japanese Imperialism and civil war. Coaxed by Britain, USA, Russia and Europe to support it, Bharat saw this as the opportune moment to attack, and attack she did. Disregarding numerous calls to halt its expansionist actions, it continued well into the 1960s until the fateful response by the People's Liberation Army.

A thief is a thief. Doesn't matter if he's dressed in fine clothing or a dirty low caste. And thieves have uneasiness sleeping at night, always watchful for any signs the rightful owner may come in and take back what is rightfully his. The Indian thieves are cursed with this guilt, thus their constant attempts to reassure themselves that "This is mine, mine, mine!!! Nobody can take it from meeeeee!!!":hitwall:

Firstly Can u plz give a Factual proof of the validity of the term "thief" ?
Secondly India Faced 4 Wars since Independence and in All of them It was Attacked First, which is against the law of "stealing" .

I respect China, does ur culture really allows to call a country theif ?

Open your eyes China

It seems that China's vision is so clouded by events which took place more than 4 decades ago that it cannot see the present reality. Besides, they can't really open their eyes. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, we should just wait a few years for India to deteriorate, just let all the Maoists and terrorists take over India, for its system to incapacitate and self-destruct. Soon, the poor people riding on rooftops of trains will want to get rid of their rubbish govt. and replace it with one which cares for its people. God bless when that time comes. Allah is greatest.

Lol, we should just wait a few years for India to deteriorate, just let all the Maoists and terrorists take over India, for its system to incapacitate and self-destruct. Soon, the poor people riding on rooftops of trains will want to get rid of their rubbish govt. and replace it with one which cares for its people. God bless when that time comes. Allah is greatest.

You from India? I am Mars (actually, I'm the last surviving descendant of ancient Martians).

Nice to meet you :cheers:

You from India? I am Mars (actually, I'm the last surviving descendant of ancient Martians).

Nice to meet you :cheers:

Nice to meet you too! I am a muslim living in Andhra Pradesh, where are you from? Unfortunately, I hate the govt, it doesn't do a damn for us... All I see is just MKI, MKI, where is my broadband? Where is my city?

too f'ing optimistic from our side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom