What's new

India has forgotten lessons of 1962 war:Global Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you translate this binary code for us

===============================
you can't read in chinese?

oh ,this is nothing with me.:azn: it's your problem:smitten:

i think a 1400 causalities for being unprepared and outnumbered is still impressive for India while inflicting half the number of causalities on the attackers who made a cake walk with huge and massive army :P

We had local news papers at that time here stating that the later skirmish on indo-sino border led to a major sino causalities .

BTW, dont ask any chinese member where he got his numbers or theory from? its an obvious CCP publications.:cheers:

Oh, my dear Distroyer of enemies, nice to see you again, how is

your toilet cleaning business going ?

Glad you able to spare sometime discussing about China's cake walk

in 1962, how do you like it ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Woww...Genius ! :woot:

Carry on, read for yourself and laugh aloud ! :cheers:

Ok, just for you "beckham"
1,383 Killed[5]
1,047 Wounded [5]
1,696 Missing[5]
3,968 Captured[5]

where do you think the 1696 missing end up ? 1383+1696=?

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. You still haven't answer my question, how many chinese soildiers being killed ? 1967

Its a pathetic way of claiming victory by counting dead bodies... Here is a simpler method...

According to China's perspective the major claims are on Western Sector(Aksai Chin) and Eastern Sector (A.P). After the war China has retook the possession of Western Sector and failed to reach A.P. So according to your own history India possessing a vital part of China.

Look at the Chinese members posting the opinions of a third rate journalist - Neville Maxwell - to justify their aggression in 62. Pathetic really. Listen up, Maxwell was a laughing stock of the foreign journalistic community in India, with even his own countrymen lampooning him for his opinions. He has as much credibility as the North Korean press department.

Ok, just for you "beckham"
1,383 Killed[5]
1,047 Wounded [5]
1,696 Missing[5]
3,968 Captured[5]

where do you think the 1696 missing end up ? 1383+1696=?

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. You still haven't answer my question, how many chinese soildiers being killed ? 1967

There is little doubt that India lost soft war of 1962. Considering the renovation, it was more like a win then a lost. But practically a lost battle. There is nothing more to say now. In today's world, hardly nuclear powered nations will go for war at high altitude. It's destruction for both nations.

Let me help in translating the code. What he says is as follows

every morning when I awake I am just a number in a population of billions but my ego has nothing to latch onto except to say that I am so glad that my country went to war in 1962. In the 70's I became a production number. In the 80s when I tried to get an identity I was run over by tanks. In the 90's I am told to be proud of being a production number as my masters are now multi billionaires thanks to me :tup: Now in the 2000s Hu allows me to throw my spew on the internet. It must not be taken for granted since this privilege can be blocked out when the state sees it fit. Being a production number what else can I say? At least you have the freedom to go to the toilet. I must cr@p through my mouth as I do here and seek permission to use the toilet :rofl::rofl:

every morning ... to use the toilet :rofl::rofl:

Excellent Bro! Awesome stuff! If someone asks us Indians to transalate something, we will transalate it for them in our way!:yahoo::yahoo:

Also, yes 1962 was a cakewalk for the Chinese. But the Chinese should remember that the 1962 cakewalk was possible because that cake was baked by one womaniser and coward called Nehru... he is there no more.

every morning when I awake I am just a number in a population of billions but my ego has nothing to latch onto except to say that I am so glad that my country went to war in 1962. In the 70's I became a production number. In the 80s when I tried to get an identity I was run over by tanks. In the 90's I am told to be proud of being a production number as my masters are now multi billionaires thanks to me :tup: Now in the 2000s Hu allows me to throw my spew on the internet. It must not be taken for granted since this privilege can be blocked out when the state sees it fit. Being a production number what else can I say? At least you have the freedom to go to the toilet. I must cr@p through my mouth as I do here and seek permission to use the toilet :rofl::rofl:

===================================
It is the most incompetent that they can not face up to their own incompetence . We do not regard india as opponent just because of your guys existence. You are typical Indian, big mouth while Short hands.:smitten:

Nice one !

25afd3548c39414af3424cf7d22295b6.gif

1. China never objected it. It was pure fabrication.
2. That's because we consider this our terroritory. India took it from us in the late 40s. We want it back.
3. Again your media fabrication. They have admitted it.
4. China never opposed India's being on it. It was the U.S who vetoed every time. Get your fact straight.
5. Again fabrication. Besides, what we do in our terroritory is not your business anyway.
6. Pakistan is our friend, deal with it. Maybe India should try get some friend, too.
:hitwall:
WHAT ABOUT SEPARATE VISA FOR KASHMIRY PEOPLES

Last edited:

buddy if an indian wants to post in his own tongue here we would post in more languages than you can even think off.....so cut out your stupidity,......we indians use english here so that it is a part of a discussion that everyone can understand and discuss about......we dont like trolls like you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom