What's new

India gets its first indigenous stealth frigate

I did. I asked him for recent ships like the type 052C or type 054A.

He goes talking about a ship like the type 052 made in 1993.

So you want a recent one....eh?

Chinese Type 054 Frigate
jszc20090324-09.jpg

Propulsion: CODAD 4 x SEMT Pielstick 16 PA6 STC diesels, 5700 kW (7600+ hp @ 1084 rpm) each Origin : FRANCE

Sensors : Type 363S (Thomson-CSF DRBV-15 Sea Tiger) 2D air/surface search radar, E/F band Origin: UNITED STATES

All you need to do is open your eyes and look around, though its a bit tough sometimes.....still :agree:

The Type 054 (NATO codename: Jiangkai-I Class) is the multirole missile frigate built by the Shanghai-based Hudong-Zhonghua Shipyard and the Guangzhou-based Huangpu Shipyard for the PLA Navy. Production of the first-of-class, Ma’anshan (525), was begun in late 2002 at the Hudong-Zhonghua Shipyard. The frigate was launched on 11 September 2003 and commissioned on 18 February 2005.
Type 054 Jiangkai-I Class Missile Frigate - SinoDefence.com

Really. I mentioned globalization is not indigenization. Then you brought up China and I asked for recent ships. You bring up ships like the type 052 from 1993.

I didn't bash anyone. It was you who started your crap. Can you tell the difference between the other person and me?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

So you should bring in China when a Pakistani dude starts bashing your little ship?

Then you shouldn't post your B.S to back it up.. You are just trapped here mate.. Btw shivalik is bigger than conventional frigate :lol:

So you should bring in China when a Pakistani dude starts bashing your little ship?

You are the one who started with him, just check post no 30. You are from China and started bashing about indigenous in Shivalik but before that you could have learn your position in that matter.

BTW his country doesn't make ship and they buy from China, so can't talk about indigenous with him. If I didn't than the Pakistani dude would have brought China. This is not new.

You are the one who started with him, just check post no 30. You are from China and started bashing about indigenous in Shivalik but before that you could have learn your position in that matter.

BTW his country doesn't make ship and they buy from China, so can't talk about indigenous with him. If I didn't than the Pakistani dude would have brought China. This is not new.

I said globalization has nothing to do with indigenization. Is that a false statement?

yaar Pakistani nubes are irritating.
They should have to have some wait period before they can start posting.
I mean ultra nationalists feel like they are actually doing a Jihad against India by posting inane comments
I just asked her about their
Contribution in jf-17 and no
Reply!i even opened a new thr
Read for it. No replies so far!

I said globalization has nothing to do with indigenization. Is that a false statement?

Its partially a false statement, when you can get critical components off the shelves from any vendor with full ToT, why'd you waste your R&D designing the same component?
Just check how many foreign components are there in JAS Gripen, still its a formidable aircraft. The end product matters, not the process :agree:

Its partially a false statement, when you can get critical components off the shelves from any vendor with full ToT, why'd you waste your R&D designing the same component?
Just check how many foreign components are there in JAS Gripen, still its a formidable aircraft. The end product matters, not the process :agree:

For small countries maybe. For a country like India though it is not really feasible for long.

Lixiang do you see whats happening here? A Pakistani troll comes here stirs shyte up and pisses off, and here Indians and Chinese are battling it out. Someone wants you guys to do their dirty work. Here and in real life too, thats all I have to say. :enjoy:

Lixiang do you see whats happening here? A Pakistani troll comes here stirs shyte up and pisses off, and here Indians and Chinese are battling it out. Someone wants you guys to do their dirty work. Here and in real life too, thats all I have to say. :enjoy:

Only because he got the better of an Indian who had to bring in China. The dirty work is started by the Pakistani who goes to an Indian who then bothers a Chinese person.

Only because he got the better of an Indian who had to bring in China. The dirty work is started by the Pakistani who goes to an Indian who then bothers a Chinese person.

Thats because most of the military hardware Pakistan has gets sourced from China. Plus no offence you did butt in first? You should have just let the troll hunters take on the trolls.

Thats because most of the military hardware Pakistan has gets sourced from China. Plus no offence you did butt in first? You should have just let the troll hunters take on the trolls.

Maybe they need better hunting skills. I was bringing a valid point. This is why I base opinion on individuals.

Now you cant be dictating on what should be made inhouse to make an ship indigenous :lol:

BTW these ships are armed with Brahmos. Satisfied ?

Brahmos is Russian, so what?? LOL, your insurgency problem is on LAND, not at sea. This so-called indigenous pos isn't gonna help.

Back
Top Bottom