What's new

India gets its first indigenous stealth frigate

You sure about it ?? here we go
Type 52 destroyer
Type 052 destroyer
Propulsion CODOG config 112 Harbin - 2 General Electric LM2500 gas-turbines, 55,000 hp (41 MW) + MTU Friedrichshafen 12V 1163TB83 diesel, 8,840 hp (6.5 MW) 113 Qingdao - 2 x Ukraine GT-25000
gas turbines, 48,600 hp (35.7 MW) + MTU Friedrichshafen 12V 1163TB83 diesel, 8,840 hp (6.5 MW)

Length - 467.8 feet / 142.6 meter Beam - 49.5 feet / 15.3 meters Draft - 16.7 feet / 5 meters Displacement - 4,200 tons (standard), 4,800 tons (full load) Speed - 31 knots Endurance - 4,000 nm at 15 kt Crew - 260 (40 officers) C3IZKJ-4B (development of Thomson-CSF TAVITAC information processing system, with reported speed of > 1 MPBS) 2 x Type 630 (GDG-775) optronic
directors Data link: HN-900 (Chinese equivalent of Link 11 A/B, to be upgraded)
Communication: SNTI-240 SATCOM Radar/Sonar Thomson-CSF TSR 3004 (DRBV-15) Sea Tiger air/surface radar , E/F band (112 Harbin) Type 360S (SR60) air/surface radar, E/ F band (113 Qingdao) Type 518 (REL-1/2) Hai Ying long- range 3D air search radar, L-band Type 362 (ESR-1) low-altitude air/ surface search radar, I-band Type 345 (MR35) fire-control radar for HQ-7 Surface-to-air missile system, J- band Type 344 (MR34) fire-control for YJ-8x SSM and 100 mm gun, I/J band 2 x Type 347G (EFR-1) Rice Lamp fire- control radar for 37 mm AA guns, I-
band 2 x Racal RM-1290 navigation radar, I- band DUBV-23 (SJD-8/9) medium-
frequency hull-mounted radar DUBV-43 (ESS-1) towed medium-
frequency VDS Armament 4 x quad YJ-83 (C-803) AShM box launchers 1 x 8-cell HQ-7 SAM with 8 ready to fire missiles + 16 spare missiles 1 x Type H/PJ33A dual 100 mm/56 caliber gun 4 x Type H/PJ76A dual 37 mm AAguns 2 x Type 7424 324 mm Yu-7 ASW torpedo tubes 2 x Type 75 (RBU-1200) 240 mm 12-
tube ASW rocket launchers Electronic Warfare and
Countermeasures 1 x Type 984-1 ECM 'X' band jammer (transmitter) 1 x Type 984-4 ECM 'X' band jammer (receiver) 1 x Type 928A ESM 2 x Type 946 15-barrel chaff/decoy
launcher
Helicopter 2 x Kamov Ka-27 'Helix' or Harbin Z-9C (licensed copy of the Eurocopter Dauphin)

Next time come up with better info and troll :wave: :coffee:

The SAM HQ-16 is actually copy of Russian Buk missile system. lol Even the combat data system in type 054A is foreign. :lol:

Ignorant by calling something it is?

Well, when you install any foreign engine in your frigate, then its licensed produced and indigenous while our frigates became assembled frigates by using the same foreign components.

Duality in your judgement ain't gonna help much in your cause :disagree:

Dude why dont you go and troll in some other threads your bubbles have been busted so you can go now
@ tp does someone have kolkata class destroyers pic would love to see it

I'm the troll? Check who started by bringing in China.

Check post 31

The SAM HQ-16 is actually copy of Russian Buk missile system. lol Even the combat data system in type 054A is foreign. :lol:

And the HQ 7 is a copy of the Thales Crotale Air defence system few of which were imported in the 70s by China ;)

Well, when you install any foreign engine in your frigate, then its licensed produced and indigenous while our frigates became assembled frigates by using the same foreign components.

Duality in your judgement ain't gonna help much in your cause :disagree:

He was talking about the MKI

Really you had to bring in the type 052? Why don't you check the 052C

As for HHQ 16 its still not imported or license produced.

We do. Just for the engines however. We are not capable of producing modern high powered marine engines. We do however have back up with steam engines. Not as good but still workable.

Weapons must be made in house however.

you are such a pathetic liar , read your earlier post - you said plz show me where chinese ships are not completely indigenous .. :angry:

Well, you stated licensed production being indigenous. So he sought MKI as example

I did not state that. He stated there were multiple foreign components in Chinese ships. Latest ones use only license produced engines or indigenous steam engines.

I only stated China is far ahead in indigenization. I never said they were entirely.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

And Type 345 is copy of MR90. ;)

Keep going. Maybe it'll stop China from producing them.

The SAM HQ-16 is actually copy of Russian Buk missile system. lol Even the combat data system is foreign. :lol:

Research the Radars as well to find the source of the tech. Google RACAL to find out which country that is from. Find out which country the HQ-7 (alias Crotale) SAM and the DUBV-23/43 sonars came from (hint- they are from the same european country).

I did not state that. He stated there were multiple foreign components in Chinese ships. Latest ones use only license produced engines.

I only stated China far is ahead in indigenization. I never said they were entirely.

:rofl: Some one pls compare his posts in past few pages with this one. When you can't do it why jump on others?

Keep going. Maybe it'll stop China from producing them.
How can anyone get rid of its habit?

Back
Top Bottom