What's new

India displaces Japan to become third-largest world economy

lol, yes we all know indians aren't capable of making anything, with wage at 1/4 of chinese, they still can't compete with china on manufacturing... leaving majority of indian starving, lol, lol.

Chinese making a claim of knowing anything is a joke. Your govt. censors all sources of information from you. LOL.

Chinese factors are well known for their slave ownership and work ethics. Free Indians would rather starve than be a slave. No one can beat the chinese in that.

PPP makes sense only for folks who live in caves。
what you mean??? PPP is a modern economic parameter.. read wiki or other sources about PPP before posting bull shit...

Last edited:
Chinese making a claim of knowing anything is a joke. Your govt. censors all sources of information from you. LOL.

Chinese factors are well known for their slave ownership and work ethics. Free Indians would rather starve than be a slave. No one can beat the chinese in that.

lol, free starving indians? yes, no one can beat free, democratic, yet still 82 iq starving indians. chinese are slaves? we are still well fed, well educated and make more money than free starving 82 iq indians, LOL, LOL, LOL.... hahaha, take that. oh wait, i'm online seeing anti-china comments, shouldn't I be censored by my government? lol, lol, these brainwashed indians are hilarious.

India looks poor but some real Indian westerner looked like are really not.

PPP makes sense only for folks who live in caves。
Just sometime back ur Chinese member said PPP is important for countries like China and Nominal is important for Western countries.

Nominal matters if you're a parasite nation (the West) or an incompetent one that needs to import everything your economy depends on for survival.

PPP works for East Asia because they develop and manufacture everything on their own.

You decide who is the dick here? :D
Do check above what ur countryman says. ;)

AS I SAID, CHINESE ARE SO CONFUSED WITH ECONOMICS. :D

India is majorily a rural country yet. With more education and urbanization, economic sense will only get better. Overall, economic sense of Indians are world renowned.

Do chk which origin people are Finance and Company heads of multi billion enterprises.

lol, free starving indians? yes, no one can beat free, democratic, yet still 82 iq starving indians. chinese are slaves? we are still well fed, well educated and make more money than free starving 82 iq indians, LOL, LOL, LOL.... hahaha, take that. oh wait, i'm online seeing anti-china comments, shouldn't I be censored by my government? lol, lol, these brainwashed indians are hilarious.

The world acknowledges chinese slavery that builds cheap goods :lol: ...... as I said, chinese are well know for trading their freedom for a pound of pig flesh or rice or whatever. A proud bragging slave is still a slave and do not command any respect in the eyes of the free. Do you understand this simple concept ? LOL.

Why would govt. bots be censored ? :cheesy:

Are you one of them?
I do am on the way. Will surely end up there. thats why I am so confident bout what I say coz I dont say with ignorance and arrogance (until I wanna troll. :D).

Many members know my qualification. But it again doesnt mean I wanna demean anyone. Its just it erks me when someone is empirically flawed.

Just sometime back ur Chinese member said PPP is important for countries like China and Nominal is important for Western countries.

You decide who is the dick here? :D
Do check above what ur countryman says. ;)

AS I SAID, CHINESE ARE SO CONFUSED WITH ECONOMICS. :D

India is majorily a rural country yet. With more education and urbanization, economic sense will only get better. Overall, economic sense of Indians are world renowned.

Do chk which origin people are Finance and Company heads of multi billion enterprises.
The world acknowledges chinese slavery that builds cheap goods :lol: ...... as I said, chinese are well know for trading their freedom for a pound of pig flesh or rice or whatever. A proud bragging slave is still a slave and do not command any respect in the eyes of the free. Do you understand this simple concept ? LOL.

Why would govt. bots be censored ? :cheesy:

and you starving indian command any respect from anyone, i mean anyone? you are starving "being" living in the same free condition as pigs and animals, like the sub-sahara africans. LOL, HAHAHAH.

and you starving indian command any respect from anyone, i mean anyone? you are starving "being" living in the same free condition as pigs and animals, like the sub-sahara africans. LOL, HAHAHAH.

LOL......being free men we are not bothered about what others think :lol: ....... That is one of the benefits of being free. A slave always has to be worried about looks and what his masters think.

Even wild pigs and animals are more free than a chinese. Even sub saharan africans are more free :lol:....the joke's on you.

We are free to be poor or rich. We are free to decide our own destiny.

But how is life in the golden cage ? ...... when will your Moses arrive ?
free to decide? when your country is more corrupt than china, and your votes can be bought by politicians, free my ***.

LOL......being free men we are not bothered about what others think :lol: ....... That is one of the benefits of being free. A slave always has to be worried about looks and what his masters think.

Even wild pigs and animals are more free than a chinese. Even sub saharan africans are more free :lol:....the joke's on you.
yes, and that's why your insecure indians alway want to compare with china, try to overtake china, your guys do care a lot, haha, free? you are the insecure one. haha,and everyone knows what the world views the indians and sub saharan africans, the jokes on you buddy, lol, lol.

free to decide? when your country is more corrupt than china, and your votes can be bought by politicians, free my ***.

haha,and everyone knows what the world views the indians and sub saharan africans, the jokes on you buddy, lol, lol.
Very true well said

India so corrupt than China

In a span of 9 years, India has lost $ 1 trillion in corruption.
whereas China has lost $343.93bn

The Top 25 countries with the highest measured cumulative illicit financial outflows between 2002 and 2011 were:

1. 1. China: US$1.08tn
  2. 2. Russia: US$880.96bn
  3. 3. Mexico: US$461.86bn
  4. 4. Malaysia: US$370.38bn
  5. 5. India: US$343.93bn
  6. 6. Saudi Arabia: US$266.43bn
  7. 7. Brazil: US$192.69bn
  8. 8. Indonesia: US$181.83bn
  9. 9. Iraq: US$78.79bn1
  10. 10. Nigeria: US$142.27bn
  11. 11. Thailand: US$140.88bn
  12. 12. United Arab Emirates: US$114.64bn2
  13. 13. South Africa: US$100.73bn
  14. 14. Philippines: US$88.87bn
  15. 15. Costa Rica: US$80.65bn
  16. 16. Belarus: US$75.09bn
  17. 17. Qatar: US$62.82bn2
  18. 18. Poland: US$49.39bn
  19. 19. Serbia: US$49.37bn
  20. 20. Chile: US$45.20bn
  21. 21. Paraguay: US$40.12bn
  22. 22. Venezuela: US$38.97bn
  23. 23. Brunei: US$38.37bn2
  24. 24. Panama: US$38.09bn
  25. 25. Turkey: US$37.28bn

Global Financial Integrity - Reports - Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries 2002-2011 - Overview

Back
Top Bottom