What's new

India displaces Japan to become third-largest world economy

free to decide? when your country is more corrupt than china, and your votes can be bought by politicians, free my ***.

yes, and that's why your insecure indians alway want to compare with china, try to overtake china, your guys do care a lot, haha, free? you are the insecure one. haha,and everyone knows what the world views the indians and sub saharan africans, the jokes on you buddy, lol, lol.

If required, we are free to sell our votes too dumbass That is freedom. You on the other hand has to purchase your freedom.

Right now its the insecure chinese bots who are commenting on India in a non chinese thread ...so who is the insure one ? :cheesy: ....Thats right, slave its you. So much for being the joke :P

Everyone knows how the world views chinese too or is that censored by our govt. ? .... that's right , it is. :lol:

If required, we are free to sell our votes too dumbass That is freedom. You on the other hand has to purchase your freedom.

Right now its the insecure chinese bots who are commenting on India in a non chinese thread ...so who is the insure one ? :cheesy: ....Thats right, slave its you. So much for being the joke :P

Everyone knows how the world views chinese too or is that censored by our govt. ? .... that's right , it is. :lol:

constantly compare to china, want to catch up to china, the whole country of india is just ridiculously insecure, yes, free starving indian want to catch up with slave china, cuz they know they are behind on everything, wait, shouldn't that be the other way around, hahaha, your entire country is a joke. LOL. oh, i know, your indian is so brainwashed by your free lying press that you are jumping up and down, thinking you have so much respect by being a free and starving country like the sub-sahara africans, hahahaha.

and you starving indian command any respect from anyone, i mean anyone? you are starving "being" living in the same free condition as pigs and animals, like the sub-sahara africans. LOL, HAHAHAH.

2701944.jpg

constantly compare to china, want to catch up to china, the whole country of india is just ridiculously insecure, yes, free starving indian want to catch up with slave china, cuz they know they are behind on everything, wait, shouldn't that be the other way around, hahaha, your entire country is a joke. LOL. oh, i know, your indian is so brainwashed by your free lying press that you are jumping up and down, thinking you have so much respect by being a free and starving country like the sub-sahara africans, hahahaha.

YOU are the one constantly comparing India to china ..... the very fact that you are in a pakistani forum, trying to make yourself heard in a thread about India and Japan demonstrates your insecurity. :lol:

Indians rather starve than eat live in slavery and are barbaric enough to eat pigs, dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, cockroaches and everything else. Now let us not repeat the same insults again and again. Since I am not paid to do this, I find it quite wasteful.

Needless to reiterate, sub saharan africans command a far greater respect than any chinese would in any nation (maybe except pakistan where they identify you with massage parlours :P ). Now run along bot, you have earned your meals for today.

Very true well said

India so corrupt than China

In a span of 9 years, India has lost $ 1 trillion in corruption.
whereas China has lost $343.93bn

The Top 25 countries with the highest measured cumulative illicit financial outflows between 2002 and 2011 were:

Global Financial Integrity - Reports - Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries 2002-2011 - Overview

Most of the money can't be traced in India such is the level of corruption.
India is far more corrupt than China and it's the worst type of corruption where the regime doesn't even do their job properly. Whereas Chinese corruption at least most of them do their job and then get rewards during the process.
That's why India is decades behind China and falling behind further with each passing year.

Most of the money can't be traced in India such is the level of corruption.
India is far more corrupt than China and it's the worst type of corruption where the regime doesn't even do their job properly. Whereas Chinese corruption at least most of them do their job and then get rewards during the process.
That's why India is decades behind China and falling behind further with each passing year.

Very well said my friend

See China is so better than India as corruption is rewarded in China

See my fellow country men, how good China is , we should all organize a protest to make a law to reward corruption and we can get rich by being rewarded for corruption

Very well said my friend

See China is so better than India as corruption is rewarded in China

See my fellow country men, how good China is , we should all organize a protest to make a law to reward corruption and we can get rich by being rewarded for corruption

Corruption exists in every country even the US.

I don't care if the officials are corrupt as long as they do their job. It's impossible to find 100% clean politicians in any country.

In India, they don't do their job and take all the money. Indians see no improvement. This is pretty much true for all South Asian countries which is why not a single South Asian country is rich. South Asians have one of the worst cultures and politicians along with Africans.

If corruption exists, I'd much rather have our corruption than Indian corruption. As bad as it is in China, its way worse in a hellhole like India.

I don't care if the officials are corrupt as long as they do their job. It's impossible to find 100% clean politicians in any country.

In India, they don't do their job and take all the money. Indians see no improvement. This is pretty much true for all South Asian countries which is why not a single South Asian country is rich. South Asians have one of the worst cultures and politicians along with Africans.

If corruption exists, I'd much rather have our corruption than Indian corruption. As bad as it is in China, its way worse in a hellhole like India.

Were you ever rewarded for corruption?

If yes, how much, I need approximate monetary value, so similar levels of rewards can be won here

Were you ever rewarded for corruption?

If yes, how much, I need approximate monetary value, so similar levels of rewards can be won here

It's not about rewarding for corruption. Corruption is part of politics. It's part of the game.

But corruption is different in different countries. In China they mostly do their job despite all the corruption. In India, they don't bother doing the job.

In India, the more corrupt you are, the higher up in society you can go.

In China, if corruption is found, then execution is the result.

It's not about rewarding for corruption. Corruption is part of politics. It's part of the game.

But corruption is different in different countries. In China they mostly do their job despite all the corruption. In India, they don't bother doing the job.

In India, the more corrupt you are, the higher up in society you can go.

In China, if corruption is found, then execution is the result.
So the reward is execution?

Excuse me!:lol:

Sri Lanka is growing strongly and can no longer be considered in the same bracket as the rest of South Asia. It should enter the ranks of middle income countries in the next decade. Only reason that Sri Lanka is not middle-income already is because of the 25 year civil war imposed by neighbouring India.

BD only got it's independence in 1971. It already is better off in social indicators than either Pakistan and India and it's economy is growing at decent growth rate of 6% a year. Where was China 22 years ago? - not much better than BD now.

India and Pakistan are multi-ethnic states, much more India though, and that is the main reason that they are not economically efficient. It is difficult to focus purely on economic growth when the country needs to keep the ethnic groups happy to hold itself together.

Excuse me!:lol:

Sri Lanka is growing strongly and can no longer be considered in the same bracket as the rest of South Asia. It should enter the ranks of middle income countries in the next decade. Only reason that Sri Lanka is not middle-income already is because of the 25 year civil war imposed by neighbouring India.

BD only got it's independence in 1971. It already is better off in social indicators than either Pakistan and India and it's economy is growing at decent growth rate of 6% a year. Where was China 22 years ago? - not much better than BD now.

India and Pakistan are multi-ethnic states, much more India though, and that is the main reason that they are not economically efficient. It is difficult to focus purely on economic growth when the country needs to keep the ethnic groups happy to hold itself together.

Yes, Sri Lanka will most likely be the first developed country in South Asia if they do things properly like they are doing right now.

Bangladesh is too much of a puppet to other countries which means its politicians can easily be bought. But it's got the 2nd most potential in South Asia. 22 years ago, China was not a vassal state to anyone. Unfortunately India pretty much controls Bangladeshi politics.

Pakistan could develop if they dropped their religious worship and concentrated on economic and social development. But too much political chaos and religious nut jobs ruining their country.

India.....no hope for them! That country is far too diverse and corrupt to ever be anything apart from western countries' obedient slave.

Yes, Sri Lanka will most likely be the first developed country in South Asia if they do things properly like they are doing right now.

Bangladesh is too much of a puppet to other countries which means its politicians can easily be bought. But it's got the 2nd most potential in South Asia. 22 years ago, China was not a vassal state to anyone. Unfortunately India pretty much controls Bangladeshi politics.

Pakistan could develop if they dropped their religious worship and concentrated on economic and social development. But too much political chaos and religious nut jobs ruining their country.

India.....no hope for them! That country is far too diverse and corrupt to ever be anything apart from western countries' obedient slave.

Thanks for not lumping all South Asians together in the same bracket.:D

BD - you are right that we are too influenced by India but the economy is still growing decently and India will not always have this influence. Remember that Hasina is getting old and in ten years she will not be around anymore. The Awami League is Hasina and without Hasina they are nothing. BD cannot do what China has done but we are better than India and Pakistan.

I have said this in many posts and I would say it again. Both PPP and nominal GDP has a place. It all depends on how your economy is organized. Basically, for manufacturing economies that can produce all their goods, PPP is the better measurement since that's where the goods are made and purchased and for non-manufacturing ones where most of the goods are imported, nominal GDP is better since that will be where they are getting the goods.

Back
Top Bottom