What's new

India Digs In Its Heels as China Flexes Its Muscles

Its hard to believe that You have know about Your countriy from a 3rd persons Mouth... Anyway

Reports of Contemporary Cannibalism in China

What a poor source. :no:

Can't you find anything official to support your baby-eating claims? Like maybe an official news source like BBC or CNN?

Now this really is racism.

I have posted that urban legends page which debunks this racist urban legend, it has been debunked over and over again... yet Indians still persist launching such a horrific and racist accusation against Chinese people.

Well, Facts cant be countered.... Its a Well know fact that Cannibalism is accepted in china if for health. I havent said anything wrong...

Well known "FACTS"? let me show you some::lol:

Hindus worship cows for their life-sustaining dairy products, but many also consume bovine urine and faeces in drinks and spice mixes for their "health-giving" properties.

In some Indian states, cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer. The urine is also believed to have disinfectant properties while the dung is used in many Indian village huts as a clean and antiseptic flooring.
India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph
So what now, can we label Indians as "cow piss,dung" lovers?:D

Friends, What has enabled India to take a hard line stand?? Is it not that the US and NATO allies developing relationship with India, also has a strong security component, as witnessed in Afghanistan?

So, once again, in the recent sad history of Asia, India, as it served the English during the Opium wars, seeks to align with external players at the expense of Asian harmony - I don't really know how Indians in India think about this, but I suspect that they are none to happy about it, but being patriotic, are inclined to support what their government and it's allied press present to them as threats.

However, if Afghanistan is the lost cause, which I think we all can agree it is, what degree of confidence will Indian empire builders seek to deposit in the US and it's Western allies?

China should avoid giving the Indian more cause to be belligerent, until of course it is decide and all opinion, including a sizable section in India is prepared, to deal with the consequences of Indian belligerence and conversely, cooperation.

hey guys,
i have chinese gf,wat she will think that we belong to enemy nations??
so plz for the sake of both of us,stop bashing

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am still working on the word "Chinis", if I find out it is not a derogatory term, I will apologize.

Well known "FACTS"? let me show you some::lol:

Hindus worship cows for their life-sustaining dairy products, but many also consume bovine urine and faeces in drinks and spice mixes for their "health-giving" properties.

In some Indian states, cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer. The urine is also believed to have disinfectant properties while the dung is used in many Indian village huts as a clean and antiseptic flooring.
India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph
So what now, can we label Indians as "cow piss,dung" lovers?:D

Its not an Act of Cannibalism like Chinese, But I would Answer it to You anyway.... You have Your daily dose of Medicines which has the Same Chemical Components and Combination of Cow Urine which You drink it as English Medicine and That too with pride, at the same time when One gives you a Natural Medicine which Comes from the Cows A N U S is Considered Yuck!!

Let me explain it to you in detail

The present study analyzes the
antibacterial and antifungal activity of Cow Urine Distillate against the clinical pathogenic microorganisms.
Antibacterial activity of Cow Urine Distillate (5, 10 and 15µl) was analyzed against the Bacillus subtilis,
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Salmonella typhi. Maximum antibacterial activity was
observed in Pseudomonas aeruginosa (7.06±0.05, 8.08±0.18 and 10.4±1.23, mm in diameter, respectively) and
Salmonella typhi (6.3±1.23, 8.06±0.17 and 10.4±1.2, mm in diameter, respectively). Antifungal activity of cow
urine distillate was analysed against Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus flavus. When the two fungal organisms
were compared, maximum growth suppression was observed in Aspergillus niger (3±0.14, 6.3±1.2 and 7.06±0.04,
mm in diameter) than Aspergillus flavus (2.03±0.25, 4.9±0.26 and 6.3±1.2, mm in diameter, respectively).
Finally concluded that the cow urine distillate has antibacterial and antifungal activities and the inhibitory
activity can be used in the control of bacteria and fungi of various origins.

Now show me why chinese eat babies??

Chinese-Dragon said:
Can't you find anything official to support your baby-eating claims? Like maybe an official news source like BBC or CNN?

You asked for it :D

Baby-eating' artist sparks TV row

snippets
A row has broken out over a Channel 4 documentary which features a Chinese artist apparently eating a stillborn baby.

The documentary, Beijing Swings, is an investigation into extreme art practices in China.

Source:BBC News BBC NEWS | Entertainment | 'Baby-eating' artist sparks TV row

I am still working on the word "Chinis", if I find out it is not a derogatory term, I will apologize.

By itself, it is not a derogatory term.

However it depends on the context, some might use it as a "replacement word" for "chink" to avoid being banned.

Anyway, how hard is it to say "Chinese people"...

Chinese-Dragon said:
You've just supported my claim that it is INDEED fake, and was just a piece of artwork, not an actual practice. Was that your intention?

:disagree:

The artist actually does all that and MUCH more. It's not some painting/abstract 'art'. Read on

The documentary, Beijing Swings, is an investigation into extreme art practices in China.

It also includes footage of a man drinking wine that has had an amputated penis added to it.

It will be broadcast by Channel 4 on Thursday night.

The documentary includes stills of artist Zhu Yu biting into the body of a stillborn baby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2614643.stm

:disagree:

The artist actually does all that and MUCH more. It's not some painting/abstract 'art'. Read on

Can you even read your own source?

It says that it's all artwork, and none of it has been proven to be real.

Nice to see YOU jumping in on this baby-eating, racist accusation against Chinese people. How sick some people can be!

Nice to see YOU jumping in on this baby-eating, racist accusation against Chinese people. How sick some people can be!

First you put forward A Racist remark over us and when we counter it, You call us racists, How pathetic can Some be!!

What bullshit!

The artist is quoted as saying: "No religion forbids cannibalism.

"Nor can I find any law which prevents us from eating people. I took advantage of the space between morality and the law and based my work on it."

This is what he calls 'art' !

It also includes footage of a man drinking wine that has had an amputated penis added to it.

Actual footage !

The documentary is about the "extreme" "art" practices.

Baby Eating and Penis-Wine drinking is not art in my book, sorry :wave:

First you put forward A Racist remark over us and when we counter it, You call us racists, How pathetic can Some be!!

I never put forward a single racist remark on my entire time on this forum, let alone in this thread!

If you don't believe me, search through my post history and find me one single post of mine that is racist.

Then post it here so you can back up your accusation.

Back
Top Bottom