What's new

India Digs In Its Heels as China Flexes Its Muscles

You overestimate the superpower you think you are. We know what India and China both are. Lets keep it that.

Neither India or China are superpowers. Both are regional powers. Though China has further reach than India as of now.

You curry-eaters only make junk( the failed satellite launch), it is a well known fact.

We have members from taiwan here, why not ask for their opinions on Indian weapons.

Taiwan has no need for indian weapons. Few country import weapons from India as far as I know. The problem is that many of the weapon system produced in India are either obsolete or joint development. India does not produce anything useful without joint ventures.

Taiwan has no need for indian weapons. Few country import weapons from India as far as I know. The problem is that many of the weapon system produced in India are either obsolete or joint development. India does not produce anything useful without joint ventures.

Taiwan has a very decent industry foundation, if it is allowed to, it can manufacture many superior weapons such aircraft, tanks, missiles, even nuclear warheads.

Indian industry, on the other hand, is still maintaining at a very low level. It basically imports core components in every defence project. Like you said, there is nothing useful in Indian weapon inventory.

I was merely pointing out the fact, because I am getting tired of Indian bragging about selling their mighty weapons to Taiwan, they really underestimate the ability of Chinese across the Taiwan Strait.

You curry-eaters only make junk( the failed satellite launch), it is a well known fact.

We have members from taiwan here, why not ask for their opinions on Indian weapons.

I thought only noodles eaters can only make junk .and We never asked twain to buy our brahmos

Indian industry, on the other hand, is still maintaining at a very low level. It basically imports core components in every defence project. Like you said, there is nothing useful in Indian weapon inventory.

I hope You havent Yet Crossed out from your mind that India is a land of Snake charmers, this thought was there with the Britishers Untill an Indian Bought East India company and British Steels Which Challenged Jamsedji TATA was Bought by TATA and Sons .... But there are a few other nations Who are self satisfied by the Claims they make inorder to Impress No one but themselves and you are welcome to do so...

But I Have certain Corrections to make... There is nothing Useful in Indian Weaponry?? Mind telling when did we buy Chinese stuffs??

I was merely pointing out the fact, because I am getting tired of Indian bragging about selling their mighty weapons to Taiwan, they really underestimate the ability of Chinese across the Taiwan Strait.

Indians are Not bragging, But your Uneasiness Is making you Uncomfortable In You safe zone, Business Bring Glory not Only to china , but there are countries who prefer to buy goods which are not cheap both by Nature and Monetarily....

You do not know about Indian weaponary, India does promote Indigenous Stuffs but not to the extent it promotes Imported Stuff, but that dosent mean we do not produce anything useful.... We do Build from Small Bullets to Giant Aircraft carriers... Of course we are no Scroll of Knowledge which we do understand, But we certainly are aspiring to be there with the tiny steps taken today.... Our defense products are not export oriented, Its made to satisfy only local needs, as is the primary goal which we are achieving.......

I thought only noodles eaters can only make junk .and We never asked twain to buy our brahmos

You obviously failed to thumb through the whole thread before spouting your crap. Well I don't blame you for that typical Indian way of discussion.

One of your compatriotes just suggested to provide Indian/Russian brahmos to Taiwan, below is the quote of his post.

India must take one more step clearly showing what it thinks of the one-china policy - offer to provide brahmos anti-ship missiles to Taiwan.

In fact, I have heared many Indians shouting selling weapons to Taiwan disregarding the fact India acknowledges Taiwan being integral part of China and there is nothing useful India can offer.

From all my observation, common Indian people are the people with the least integrity when it comes to international politics. They rarely pays attention what official stances their government is taking, they seems to be unable to understand only official statement counts and people are not supposed to contradict their nation's official stance because that will decrease the credibility of their government.

But what we have seen here is totally a different story. Indian government clearly recognizes Chinese sovereignty over Tibet and Taiwan, but Indian members have behaved against that official stance for more than enough times, suggestions such as Indian should split Tibet from China, sell weapons to Taiwan have been raised by more than enough Indian members. Indian people are acting as if what the Indian government has openly stated is just piles of sh!t. The official stance of India government is totally worthless, that is the feeling I have got after I met with Indians on internet.

i can give you a fitting reply 2 your ******* racist words right here right now which mite cause instanaeous rxn in pdf ,but it against my ethics

Mind Your tongue Mr/Mrs/Ms.... Opinions can be there, have you forgotten that in china even Aborted babies are considered eatable??? How would You feel If I call You "Aborted Baby Eater"??

In a debate, Its ok to loose patience but if it crosses over the Limit, You can get into danger...

You obviously failed to thumb through the whole thread before spouting your crap. Well I don't blame you for that typical Indian way of discussion.

One of your compatriotes just suggested to provide Indian/Russian brahmos to Taiwan, below is the quote of his post.

In fact, I have heared many Indians shouting selling weapons to Taiwan disregarding the fact India acknowledges Taiwan being integral part of China and there is nothing useful India can offer.

From all my observation, common Indian people are the people with the least integrity when it comes to international politics. They rarely pays attention what official stances their government is taking, they seems to be unable to understand only official statement counts and people are not supposed to contradict their nation's official stance because that will decrease the credibility of their government.

But what we have seen here is totally a different story. Indian government clearly recognizes Chinese sovereignty over Tibet and Taiwan, but Indian members have behaved against that official stance for more than enough times, suggestions such as Indian should split Tibet from China, sell weapons to Taiwan have been raised by more than enough Indian members. Indian people are acting as if what the Indian government has openly stated is just piles of sh!t. The official stance of India government is totally worthless, that is the feeling I have got after I met with Indians on internet.

thumbs-down.jpg

I hope You havent Yet Crossed out from your mind that India is a land of Snake charmers, this thought was there with the Britishers Untill an Indian Bought East India company and British Steels Which Challenged Jamsedji TATA was Bought by TATA and Sons .... But there are a few other nations Who are self satisfied by the Claims they make inorder to Impress No one but themselves and you are welcome to do so....

That still can not change the fact India has a low-capacity industry.

But I Have certain Corrections to make... There is nothing Useful in Indian Weaponry?? Mind telling when did we buy Chinese stuffs??

The logic displayed in your arguement is flawed, India may be not buying Chinese weapons, but that does not mean you are capable of building weapons on your own. You are buying weapons from EU, Israel, Russia, and USA. You are even importing basic weapons such as rifles, how could you convince people you have superior weapons to offer?

Indians are Not bragging, But your Uneasiness Is making you Uncomfortable In You safe zone, Business Bring Glory not Only to china , but there are countries who prefer to buy goods which are not cheap both by Nature and Monetarily....

If you have nothing to offer, what kind of business are you talkin about? That is the pure bragging I am refering to.

Taiwan has the ability to produce anything that can be produced by India, it is that they are not allowed to. However, they have much better offers from USA, why would they be interested in Indian weapons?

Mind Your tongue Mr/Mrs/Ms.... Opinions can be there, have you forgotten that in china even Aborted babies are considered eatable??? How would You feel If I call You "Aborted Baby Eater"??

In a debate, Its ok to loose patience but if it crosses over the Limit, You can get into danger...

Then you need to lecture your own countryman on how to behave himself. He called me chinis in the first place.

i can give you a fitting reply 2 your ******* racist words right here right now which mite cause instanaeous rxn in pdf ,but it against my ethics

Why not give it to your civil and polite compatriot before you give it to me?

Back
Top Bottom