What's new

India Digs In Its Heels as China Flexes Its Muscles

I never put forward a single racist remark on my entire time on this forum, let alone in this thread!

If you don't believe me, search through my post history and find me one single post of mine that is racist.

Then post it here so you can back up your accusation.

Who accused you, You dropped Out from No where.... We are talking about this...

You curry-eaters only make junk( the failed satellite launch), it is a well known fact.

We have members from taiwan here, why not ask for their opinions on Indian weapons.

What bullshit!

This is what he calls 'art' !

Actual footage !

The documentary is about the "extreme" "art" practices.

Baby Eating and Penis-Wine drinking is not art in my book, sorry :wave:

I expected you to pile on with this racist "baby-eating" accusation, however I didn't expect you to dismiss the facts so readily.

Read this: Do They Eat Babies in China? - Urban Legends

It is a debunked urban legend, there is no proof whatsoever to substantiate the claims.

The Chinese artist was just trying to be "shocking", and as your OWN source says, trying to create "dark art". There is absolutely no proof that it was real, and I challenge you to find some.

You have really reached the depths of racism, to accuse Chinese people of eating babies.

Why are we discussing about baby eating and amputated penis?:hitwall: Get back to topic guys.

I expected you to pile on with this racist "baby-eating" accusation, however I didn't expect you to dismiss the facts so readily.

Read this: Do They Eat Babies in China? - Urban Legends

It is a debunked urban legend, there is no proof whatsoever to substantiate the claims.

The Chinese artist was just trying to be "shocking", and as your OWN source says, trying to create "dark art". There is absolutely no proof that it was real, and I challenge you to find some.

You have really reached the depths of racism to accuse Chinese people of eating babies.

Yes that's the point, the artist calls it "shock art" but it indeed is real.

It also includes footage of a man drinking wine that has had an amputated penis added to it.

It's an actual footage. Footage means a moving picture i.e a VIDEO.

Yes that's the point, the artist calls it "shock art" but it indeed is real.

Do you have any proof of that?

And clearly, one artist trying to be "shocking", does not equate to Chinese people eating babies, as stated by AMCA.

This is really the depth of racism, even in my darkest anger I would never EVER have launched such a horrific racist attack on anyone, or accused an entire race of being baby-eaters.

Chinese-Dragon said:
This is really the depth of racism, even in my darkest anger I would never EVER have launched such a horrific racist attack on anyone, or accused an entire race of being baby-eaters.

Cry me a river.

You wanted a source from BBC and I gave you one, I didn't give any judgement on the Chinese population. That's what you did.

It's not my problem if you can't handle a 'credible' (exactly as you said) source.

I never put forward a single racist remark on my entire time on this forum, let alone in this thread!

If you don't believe me, search through my post history and find me one single post of mine that is racist.

CD, don't waste too much of your time on some "natural born inferiority complex" citizens from a living hell h...:blink:
They will do anything to degrade others just to feel good.
Think about it, may be we might behave the same way if we are belong to a toiletless, extreme poverty, top the world hunger chart nation. :cheesy:

Cry me a river.

You wanted a source from BBC and I gave you one, I didn't give any judgement on the Chinese population. That's what you did.

It's not my problem if you can't handle a 'credible' (exactly as you said) source.

Yes, the source you posted clearly said it was a piece of "artwork" designed to shock... not an actual practice, as was originally claimed.

You guys never cease to amaze me with your racism.

CD, don't waste too much of your time on some "natural born inferiority complex" citizens from a living hell h...:blink:
Think about it, may be we might behave the same way if we are belong to a toiletless, extreme poverty, top the world hunger chart nation. :cheesy:

You're right, there is no point responding to them using their own methods.

Let everyone see the depth of their racist hatred. :tup: They can't sink any lower.

Sino-Indian relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia here we go
thus the catch phrase of India's diplomacy with China in the 1950s was Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai, which means, in Hindi, "Indians and Chinese are brothers". Up until 1959, despite border skirmishes and discrepancies between Indian and Chinese maps, Chinese leaders amicably had assured India that there was no territorial controversy on the border though there is some evidence that India avoided bringing up the border issue in high level meetings.

now satisfy your appetite with this ,if you still think this is racism then why your state was silent on this phrase ??:blink::blink:

Chinese-Dragon said:
Yes, the source you posted clearly said it was a piece of "artwork" designed to shock... not an actual practice, as was originally claimed.

For the nth time it clearly says there's actual footage of a guy drinking Wine with a penis in it. The artist calls this practice "shock art"

You guys never cease to amaze me with your racism.

More crocodile tears, bravo!

oh!!!! i c now you drifitng this topic to hunger chat ? toilet ? WHAT YOU DOING AT JAPAN anyway ????

There was an article which said China still depends on Russia,China struggling to make good arms.
Bloody heck!
The russian analyst was right,China overestimates it's power.

They think they are matching the US.
But the fact is that they are way way way behind them in tech and power.
India is behind China,no doubt.
But the gap is not large.
;)

Do you have any proof of that?

And clearly, one artist trying to be "shocking", does not equate to Chinese people eating babies, as stated by AMCA.

Hey, bro. I dont know why you can talk to people who even dont know where should defecate....... They lack basic common education. They are open defecation group.:eek:

India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg

Back
Top Bottom