What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

many of the Supertall Skyscrapers height was chopped or else mumbai would have suppressed Dubai.

1. Omkar 1973. 3 Buildings from 325 meter to 268 meters.
2. Oberai Three Sixty West Residential Tower. From 385 meter to 270 meters.
3. Rustomjee Crown. 3 Buildings from 375 meters to 268 meters.
4. Wadhwa 25 South 2 Buildings from 350 meters to 250 meters.
5. The world Towers. 1 from 442 Meters to 285 meters and from 420 meters to 285 meters.
6. The Four Seasons Residences. from 350 meters to 250 meters.
7. The Namaste Hotel Building on hold 320 meters.
8. The Imperial 3 400 meters delayed.
9. The HBS Towers. 2 Towers. 320 Meters on hold.
10. Piramal Mahalaxami 3 buildings from 320 Meter to 280 meters.
11. Lokhandwala Minerva 390 Meters to 298 meters.
12. Radius One Mahalaxami two buildings. from 390 meters to 285 meters.
13. Indiabulls Sky Forest. two buildings from 350 meters to 225 meters.
14. Mumbai Reality. two buildings from 400 meters to 225 meters.
15. India Tower. 720 meters cancelled After construction of 4 floors due to AAI restriction.

All just because of Airport Authority of India who made an airport in between of Mumbai and cause this bad scene.

They won’t let our Mumbai become a world class city with impressive skyline.

many of the Supertall Skyscrapers height was chopped or else mumbai would have suppressed Dubai.

1. Omkar 1973. 3 Buildings from 325 meter to 268 meters.
2. Oberai Three Sixty West Residential Tower. From 385 meter to 270 meters.
3. Rustomjee Crown. 3 Buildings from 375 meters to 268 meters.
4. Wadhwa 25 South 2 Buildings from 350 meters to 250 meters.
5. The world Towers. 1 from 442 Meters to 285 meters and from 420 meters to 285 meters.
6. The Four Seasons Residences. from 350 meters to 250 meters.
7. The Namaste Hotel Building on hold 320 meters.
8. The Imperial 3 400 meters delayed.
9. The HBS Towers. 2 Towers. 320 Meters on hold.
10. Piramal Mahalaxami 3 buildings from 320 Meter to 280 meters.
11. Lokhandwala Minerva 390 Meters to 298 meters.
12. Radius One Mahalaxami two buildings. from 390 meters to 285 meters.
13. Indiabulls Sky Forest. two buildings from 350 meters to 225 meters.
14. Mumbai Reality. two buildings from 400 meters to 225 meters.
15. India Tower. 720 meters cancelled After construction of 4 floors due to AAI restriction.

All just because of Airport Authority of India who made an airport in between of Mumbai and cause this bad scene.

They won’t let our Mumbai become a world class city with impressive skyline.

Skyscrapers should be banned.

Any building over 4 floor should never be permitted.

Skyscrapers should be banned.

Any building over 4 floor should never be permitted.
No one is asking you fake accounts. No one is asking you better stay away. Keep your communist ideology with you.
ohhh lame bharti excuses,
vedic supa power known as filth of the planet. check with your Bhagwan Trump.
No one is talking to you, jab pata na ho toh bhaunkne mat aaya karo. LaMe eXcUsEs, have you ever been to India that you even have the knowledge of the reasons why they are capped? At the end why should I talk to beggars.

This was supposed to be 442 metres tall but AAI took legal action citing its proximity to the airport. Corrupt officials done this to many others.
Don't even know how to lay railways, come here to mock Indians.

Loser :lol:
Looks like the Pak army Ranger forgot to deliver water with their tanker to this guy in Karachi and he had to consume camel cola 😂.

No one is asking you fake accounts. No one is asking you better stay away. Keep your communist ideology with you.

I have equal right as every other Indian.

Permitting sky scrappers is a dumb idea. It should never be allowed.

The old 4+1 system is the way to go.

I have to admit, I was really impressed to find out about the size and scale of the Delhi Metro. Also the fact that it's actually pretty well maintained.

If illegal Bangladeshis can get Aadhar, Should I being born in India not have better rights?

Oh Sanghis are all talk and zero action.
I am not a sanghi and neither I want to be. No government can do any good of us and thats a fact. Skyscrapers are needed not in huge numbers like China but definitely needed in cities like Mumbai where land is expensive af.

haha typical brain dead are ones who mock religion like you, while mods give these rats a free pass.

I will hold my lungi straight you desert dwelling pissant.
no one mocked any religion, if your ashamed and feeling mocked by RSS envisioned Hindu Rashtra ideology then say it.

and again you are going off topic as usual and then crying victim.

I have to admit, I was really impressed to find out about the size and scale of the Delhi Metro. Also the fact that it's actually pretty well maintained.

Its even a wonder to us that how the hell we kept Delhi metro so clean and maintained, its literally a wonder for every Delhiite like me.
no one mocked any religion, if your ashamed and feeling mocked by RSS envisioned Hindu Rashtra ideology then say it.

and again you are going off topic as usual and then crying victim.
Pakistanis: RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS HINDUTVA HINDUTVA HINDUTVA HINDUTVA, abey chup kar jaahil, bheekh maang IMF se.

No one is talking to you, jab pata na ho toh bhaunkne mat aaya karo. LaMe eXcUsEs, have you ever been to India that you even have the knowledge of the reasons why they are capped? At the end why should I talk to beggars.
very nice exactly as expected.
Its even a wonder to us that how the hell we kept Delhi metro so clean and maintained, its literally a wonder for every Delhiite like me.

Pakistanis: RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS RSS HINDUTVA HINDUTVA HINDUTVA HINDUTVA, abey chup kar jaahil, bheekh maang IMF se.
jalli na...teri jali na

beta you are exactly behaving how you are suppose to. finally saw the truth but centuries of slavery not allowing to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom