What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Bsdk what's your issue with 'Vedic'. Bringing in religion is the last bet of loser Pakistanis.
Logical Fallacies are the only things pakistanis use in arguments coz they know they can’t argue with someone whose country’s COVID-19 relief package alone is more than the GDP and Foreign Exchange of Pakistan combined.

I am not a sanghi and neither I want to be. No government can do any good of us and thats a fact. Skyscrapers are needed not in huge numbers like China but definitely needed in cities like Mumbai where land is expensive af.

What we need is new cities like Dholera and not crunch more people into sky scrappers in already over populated cities like Mumbai.

Logical Fallacies are the only things pakistanis use in arguments coz they know they can’t argue with someone whose country’s COVID-19 relief package alone is more than the GDP and Foreign Exchange of Pakistan combined.
check the thread in Corona Virus section......

Not interested in talking about the Quran or Vedas and some odd guy talking about some technology hidden in these. Avoid bringing such a reference into a discussion. Not the place for it.
But you tried bringing it up already and mentioned it.

See the difference, What I am doing is responding or countering Indian claims. or showing ideology of RSS which is in Govt under the guise of BJP name.

Showing RSS/BJP ideology, believes and aspiration and their mission is not mocking of religion in any way.

No Mocking, Insult or any ill intention is involved.

wah modi ji wah kiya bhakt banaya hai....
Keeping it up, I have never seen Fuckugly buses like those in your cities where people ride on top. We stopped being like that in the 90's, never seen Mehran driving awam, it's like you guys are stuck in the 90's in almost everything, bikes cars infra.

The point being, you must be the last ones to mock us on anything relating to development. Nor giving disparaging religion in every discussion, it shows your devolution as a country.

Keeping it up, I have never seen Fuckugly buses like those in your cities where people ride on top. We stopped being like that in the 90's, never seen Mehran driving awam, it's like you guys are stuck in the 90's in almost everything, bikes cars infra.

The point being, you must be the last ones to mock us on anything relating to development. Nor giving disparaging religion in every discussion, it shows your devolution as a country.
are you done with dung festival???? because you are not sounding normal.

sounding very hurt, please calm down. I accept India is a super Power. India Wins.

Back
Top Bottom