What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

RSS or BJP don't own Hinduism. Invoking religious texts under the grab of mocking RSS or BJP doesn't make it any less pathetic.
Pathetic is your understanding,

RSS/BJP are the flag bearers of the Hindu Rashtra, and you Indians voted them in Govt. so, their ideology and understanding of the religion is what majority of Indians support.

Condemn The RSS/BJP and supporters who raise the Hindutva flag high, I am just someone, who is showing to others who dont know.

are you done with dung festival???? because you are not sounding normal.

sounding very hurt, please calm down. I accept India is a super Power. India Wins.
Hurt? The fact that you're simply stalling with Vedas-RSS - BJP - Modi shows you got nothing to show to the points raised.

Pathetic is your understanding,

RSS/BJP are the flag bearers of the Hindu Rashtra, and you Indians voted them in Govt. so, their ideology and understanding of the religion is what majority of Indians support.

Condemn The RSS/BJP and supporters who raise the Hindutva flag high, I am just someone, who is showing to others who dont know.
And what's the connection with disparaging Vedas again?
take a deep breath....
You certainly need it.

And what's the connection with disparaging Vedas again?

You certainly need it.

you are trying to bring it and carrying on.

on the other hand, RSS/BJP's envisioned Hindu rashtra is based on religious hate, their whole ideology is to create hate filled India on religious grounds, so when we talk about RSS and BJP ideology it automatically brings a reference to religion.

Which is unavoidable even when we discuss purely political agenda of RSS/BJP.

I have tried to explain nicely, but you wont understand or do not want to, so you have three option here.

1. agree with RSS/BJP ideology and defend them.
2. disagree with them and condemn them.
3. do not show what you stand for and stay silent and let RSS/BJP poison India with religious hate.

I tried to be reasonable and explained. I hope you understand.

you are trying to bring it and carrying on.
I don't care about RSS or BJP, but very much about Hinduism.

I have tried to explain nicely
No, you decided to bring disparaging remarks about religious texts. When called out, you're running around saying RSS, BJP, and whatnot.

Secondly, you, a Pakistani is in no position to mock India or it's development because you're in an even worst scenario. Clean up your front yard before you complain about my backyard.

I don't care about RSS or BJP, but very much about Hinduism.

No, you decided to bring disparaging remarks about religious texts. When called out, you're running around saying RSS, BJP, and whatnot.

Secondly, you, a Pakistani is in no position to mock India or it's development because you're in an even worst scenario. Clean up your front yard before you complain about my backyard.

go serve a brahman, seems you do not have the ability to understand and respond.

Case in point, your general behavior.
My behavour is not the case, your denial and inability to respond it.

there is nothing what I have posted, is of mine.
Not my POVs, not any Pakistanis, not any Muslim's.

So first of all you Indians need to learn to read and be able to understand before engaging in a debate.

Then what are you doing here? :lol: Are you here to talk Indian POV? Dude, try to make sense.

your response explains your mental state, and do not deserve a response.

when you get the ability to comprehend simple sentences, please come back. Thanks

and come to the threads which you are concerned and lets talk, lets see how you defend and prove them as my propaganda or a Pakistani's propaganda.

we have gone too long off topic in this thread.

Mumbai Coastal road and Mumbai eastern waterfront redevelopment will change the city forever and by 2028 both with will be 100% complete and both of them are under progress.

And then there is Gujarat’s GIFT City

It’s work is under progress and some parts of the city are operational.

Back
Top Bottom