What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Delhi metro

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@Cycle Macson @KAMDEV @Avicenna @ghazi52 @Verve @Muhammad Omar @RoadRunner401 @Zibago @krash @SecularNationalist @Norwegian @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Deino @Ali Tariq

Lucknow metro finishes tunneling ahead of deadline-Good going Lucknow metro

In fact India is one of the biggest user's of TBM's in the world

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@Muhammad bin Hamid @pkuser2k12 @Kandari-Hushiyaar @UKBengali @khanz @Jf Thunder @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @KapitaanAli @Peshwa @Stealth @Path-Finder @xyxmt @xyx007

Beautiful Kochi metro

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@American Pakistani @Starlord @Kaptaan @Umair Nawaz @STRANGER BIRD @WarKa DaNG @BHarwana @Imran Khan @Moonlight @Spring Onion @AmirPatriot @Shane @Zarvan

In fact India is one of the biggest user's of TBM's in the world]

Beautiful Kochi metro

View attachment 487560
Cc-Respective owner

@American Pakistani @Starlord @Kaptaan @Umair Nawaz @STRANGER BIRD @WarKa DaNG @BHarwana @Imran Khan @Moonlight @Spring Onion @AmirPatriot @Shane @Zarvan [/QUOTE]

^^^
Dubai metro competition ;) !

Damn, that’s pricy for Siliguri, no?

^^^
I checked out Siliguri re. our exchange herein, and I was !

Boomtown Siliguri, also Haridwar, Ludhiana., Coimbatore etc. I was surprised to know that many small towns across India have niche businesses which are fuelling small town growth and have traditionally been rich.

My point of view is more hi-tech towns like Delhi NCR, Banglore, Mumbai MMR, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune etc.

IMG_20180722_175335.jpg
IMG_20180722_175335.jpg

@El Sidd

Some snaps taken today from a posh club near my house. I want to take membership.
Lele kya sir ji?

IMG_20180722_175327.jpg

IMG_20180722_175323.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180722_175335.jpg
    IMG_20180722_175335.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Sure, and all around India. I was wondering why?

Post WWII, the West went on a celebratory sex-drugs & rock and roll binge but India was building IIT type schools. India swung left, and while a major security state re. Pakistan, India pushed a social science agenda.

Food, medicines and education for the masses. Over a couple of generations since WWII, Indians have learnt that education rather then sports, military might or political ideologies is the very best Return-on-Investment on a mass level. The push for education has driven the vast middle class to excellence, by way of 'parental abuse' among other thrusts. Brilliant, in academic terms, is a national middle class obsession in India. Apple, Microsoft and Adobe CEO types (but not twitter or Facebook yet, however Über's new boss is, as good as 'Indian') are 'Indian' middle class icons, no wonder. What other country has this narrative?

Also the best way to retire in the worldly paradise of California, and the rest of the US, the French Riviera (hi-tech) and the rest of EU, Oz, the Gulf, NZ, Japan, Singapore and at worst Bangalore and the rest of India's famed tech hubs; middle class Indian fathers prejudiced dream for his son, even daughter (Indira Nooyi, Pepsi Co. boss) as long the end justifies the means.

Last edited:
Modi is enough intelligent to lead any country.

Not much Intelligence is required to take country to a new height of development. Intelligence is a very small part of human personality.

It is astonishing that almost 1/3rd of world's cattle can found only in one country and that's India

Out of which, around 20% is in Dry area of Rajasthan.

a1-jpg.487548

^^^
Great shot.

Delhi Metro is good. Compared to any other system in Delhi, it's like Gold.

I am waiting for Delhi Metro 2.0 when they Delhi Metro rolls-out an integrated, tightly woven e-minibus last mile service, takes out the overhead wires and is driven by TOD (Transit Oriented Development) projects like Singapore and Hong Kong Metro's. Those metro's are like Mall-to-Mall metros.

Looks very peaceful Prasad. I would definitely go for it before the market prices rise up again sharply

Thik hai sir to deal pakka karte hai. 5.70 lakh se 3.51 mai aaya hai banda.

Apne ghar ke paas sab kucch hai sir. International schools, posh clubs, Swiming pools, luxurious apartments, excellent shopping complexes in big numbers, Many Many international brand show rooms, car show rooms, many famous banks, Diamond and gold brand show rooms, Excellent cloth show rooms, numbers of hi fi restaurants, hospitals, clinics, farms, canals , cricket grounds. temples and numbers of gardens, lakes etc. Abhi sala kahin dusari jagah job change karneka Iccha bhi nahi tota. Company know that and that is why they misuse it. Office is on the sea shore.

Last edited:
I think you have no idea of what are really developed roads.

True. When we shall get a chance, we shall learn from Chinese.

India is not a developing country, according to PDF RSSers, strongest in the universe.

After posting 47000 psot here, your posting is very amusing. It seems that you are not a small guy in size but with a very narrow mind as well.

Indian outbound tourism

India has emerged as the world's fastest-growing outbound market and in absolute numbers it is second only to China. The number of Indians travelling overseas is set to rise from around 15 million today to 50 million by 2020, according to Tourism Australia.

This will mean a big growth in spending overseas. According to a recently released Amadeus-Frost & Sullivan tourism industry report, Indians travelling to Asia-Pacific alone spent $13.3 billion in 2011. This figure is set to zoom to $91 billion by 2030, making Indians the second-biggest spenders, after China, in the world on overseas travel.

Not surprisingly, the world is taking note. Tourism Australia hopes to get 300,000 Indian tourists by 2020. South Africa Tourism Board too says India has become one of the key tourism generating nations for their country. Indian tourist arrivals to Thailand crossed the 1-million mark for the first time in 2012.

Thai Airways have recently started direct flights between Delhi and Phuket and Mumbai and Phuket to cater to the surging demand from Indians looking for wedding destinations and holidays.

Nissan India Exports 5,00,000th Car

India made Volkswagen Vento becomes 3rd highest selling car in Mexico

Volkswagen India exports its 2,50,000th car to Mexico

View attachment 480795

Volkswagen India exports its vehicle to over 35 countries across North America, South America, Africa and Asia

https://www.financialexpress.com/au...mes-3rd-highest-selling-car-in-mexico/783541/

@veg @Jaanbaz @Lahorie @pak-marine @SubWater @Samlee @Black Bird @Imad.Khan

I too bought a Nissan car few months back.

India has the 7th largest economy in that world

Chhathe pe aa gayi ab to.

At 6.5 million square feet, and housing over 4,000 offices, it will be the second largest office building in the world, placing only behind the Pentagon in Washington D.C

Yes, in my city. May friend has booked many offices there.

Back
Top Bottom